Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Police raid traveller site 12:07 - Jan 15 with 6259 viewsJackfath

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/live-updates-police-raid-traveller

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Police raid traveller site on 15:14 - Jan 16 with 1661 viewsScotia

Police raid traveller site on 13:16 - Jan 16 by Wingstandwood

I just had a 'streetwise' inkling that something was responsible for this police tactic.

Please SW Police can we have more!

*Edit* Knocking the door, exchanging pleasantries and giving enough time for the disposal of incriminating evidence is not something you do with the devious criminal mind.

[Post edited 16 Jan 2019 13:28]

I particularly like the plan by Swansea council of putting a new authorised gypsy site, for the Joyce family of Millstream Way next door to the one behind Asda, currently occupied by the equally delightful Gilhaney's.They absolutley can't stand the site of each other and will spend their time fighting amongst themselves.
Police raid traveller site on 16:27 - Jan 16 with 1628 viewsWingstandwood

Police raid traveller site on 15:14 - Jan 16 by Scotia

I particularly like the plan by Swansea council of putting a new authorised gypsy site, for the Joyce family of Millstream Way next door to the one behind Asda, currently occupied by the equally delightful Gilhaney's.They absolutley can't stand the site of each other and will spend their time fighting amongst themselves.

Bang on!....I know a bit about this because one of the proposals was indeed to put the two 'clans' together on a new build site on Melyn Mynach in Gorseinon.
I was told by a local (in a position to be well in the know) that indeed one 'clan' refused to be housed alongside the other 'clan'.

The people of Gorseinon have tried to protect/enhance the greenspace of Gorseinon and (years before the traveller site proposal came to light) cared enough to create a green-environmentalist group that had volunteers both affiliated and non affiliated people working on the park. It also tried to be a public voice to get improvements to the park etc. Even a local learning disability centre got involved and provided special needs volunteers to help clear up strewn litter left after a previous traveller visitation.

Many protested against the traveller site proposal after previous (SWEP reported) traveller visits involving anti-social behaviour, fly tipping of tarmac/rubble, littering and using the surrounds as a toilet to defecate copious amounts of excreta. The protestors were branded racist. It is profoundly ironic that one traveller family that refused to live next door to another traveller family was not branded racist.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2019 19:35]

Argus!

Police raid traveller site on 21:38 - Jan 16 with 1493 viewsFlashberryjack

Police raid traveller site on 18:52 - Jan 15 by Jackfath

Can anyone enlighten me as to what the travelling community bring to society?

Shyte, fly tipping and thieving...true assets to the community.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Police raid traveller site on 22:58 - Jan 16 with 1449 viewspikeypaul

Police raid traveller site on 21:38 - Jan 16 by Flashberryjack

You can’t say that about the Irish itinerants although we all know it’s true.

Be careful Kilkenny will be along soon telling you that the police should wait until a respectable hour in mid morning when the scum have got up before raiding the gypos caravans looking for the proceeds of their crimes and taking the scum by surprise is not acceptable.

It could only come from one of their fellow countrymen.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2019 23:07]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Police raid traveller site on 10:34 - Jan 17 with 1352 viewsWingstandwood

Police raid traveller site on 21:38 - Jan 16 by Flashberryjack

THe 'Shyte' bit must be a facet of the 'diversity' that they apparently offer to society?

Their apologists often always come out with that cliche "They bring diversity to all communities".

*Interesting fact* The way they refuse to use their own caravan toilets or bury their own excreta in wooded/grass areas? Well apparently that is an act of pure spite aimed at decent society itself.

Quote: "Thwaites said the group invaded its site in Blackburn, Lancashire, on Saturday, damaging vehicles and using offices as toilets."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-44288992

They smeared their own excrement everywhere just like on Melyn Mynach surrounds.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2019 10:38]

Argus!

Police raid traveller site on 10:35 - Jan 17 with 1351 viewsScotia

I've had many experiences of members of the travelling community both professionally and personally. Not one has been positive.

Probably my least favourite is running past one (a woman) having a dump in a bush at the back of the Enterprise zone. Open cheeked, arse pointing towards me just as she was at the point of no return. A morning run I'll never forget, delightful people.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024