Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just seen 21:39 - Jan 15 with 7461 viewsspiderboy

Hudds want Laudrup .Fairplay.
Just seen on 18:47 - Jan 16 with 1375 viewsHeadmaster

Just seen on 18:40 - Jan 16 by bonymine

And a similar debacle occurred with the Bielsa ‘appointment’ and that infamous ‘Hola’ post back in 2015....Judas & Ugly went to Argentina but wouldn’t put up the cash (yet again) .......everything has to be ‘on the cheap’ as we all know so well so he can continue ‘earning’ (I use that word VERY loosely I would say screwing is more appropriate personally) his obscene Salary as a Championsip Club ‘Chairman’ (aka his better known persona as a failed Roofing Contractor).

Director of football my arse he couldn’t direct the traffic on the Kingsway even now when it’s one lane both ways.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/leeds-united-boss-mar

You Greedy B@stards Get Out Of OUR Club ...💪💪💪
[Post edited 17 Jan 2019 7:47]

Missing out on Bielsa, then not re-appointing Rodgers. One disasterclass after another.

"The two sides were thought to be some distance apart financially, while Bielsa’s demand for complete control of football operations was also offered up as a reason for talks breaking down."

Just seen on 18:47 - Jan 16 with 1373 viewsjack247

Just seen on 18:25 - Jan 16 by bonymine

This 100% Darr.

Judas & Co chose the cheap option (yet again) with Guidolin rather than appoint Brendan and we’ve had to suffer Big Nose’s nauseating comments about this being his ‘biggest regret’ ever since ....🤮🤮🤮

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42510431

You Greedy B@stards Get Out Of OUR Club 💪💪💪

He wasn’t the cheap option as such, I’m sure he was a lot cheaper than Rodgers, but the attraction was he’d be a lot easier to bin off for Bradley. Even with their arrogance and disdain, it would have been a tall order to bring the man they wanted in that summer when Guidolin had saved us from relegation and one of the best managers in our history was putting himself about.

Guidolin was a very good manager for us and if they had Bradley waiting in the wings, may well have been given more time and got it right.
(No subject) (n/t) on 19:12 - Jan 16 with 1343 viewsbonymine

Just seen on 18:47 - Jan 16 by Headmaster

Missing out on Bielsa, then not re-appointing Rodgers. One disasterclass after another.

"The two sides were thought to be some distance apart financially, while Bielsa’s demand for complete control of football operations was also offered up as a reason for talks breaking down."

Time Out my Broadband’s gone down !!
[Post edited 16 Jan 2019 19:18]

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Just seen on 19:17 - Jan 16 with 1332 viewsbonymine

Just seen on 18:47 - Jan 16 by jack247

He wasn’t the cheap option as such, I’m sure he was a lot cheaper than Rodgers, but the attraction was he’d be a lot easier to bin off for Bradley. Even with their arrogance and disdain, it would have been a tall order to bring the man they wanted in that summer when Guidolin had saved us from relegation and one of the best managers in our history was putting himself about.

Guidolin was a very good manager for us and if they had Bradley waiting in the wings, may well have been given more time and got it right.

I agree that Guidolin was a decent Manager and an honourable guy but yet again he was very shabbily treated when he was caught up in Brad Bobbley’s 1st Press Conference at the Marriott when he was also there to ‘check out’ of the hotel and caught on camera with Bradley ......typical Swansea & so cringeworthy ! 🙈

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Just seen on 22:52 - Jan 16 with 1245 viewskarnataka

Just seen on 14:30 - Jan 16 by Darran

That’s not true. They appointed Guidolin after they’d had secret talks with Brendan.

I'll check the details again on Saturday and get back to you Dar.
Just seen on 23:10 - Jan 16 with 1237 viewsDarran

Just seen on 22:52 - Jan 16 by karnataka

I'll check the details again on Saturday and get back to you Dar.

In the summer of 2016 Guidolins contract until the end of the season with us had expired and Brendan was still out of work Dave.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Just seen on 23:48 - Jan 16 with 1213 viewsUplandsJack

Just seen on 23:10 - Jan 16 by Darran

In the summer of 2016 Guidolins contract until the end of the season with us had expired and Brendan was still out of work Dave.

Is the correct answer.

Brenda was Jenkins preferred choice but wanted too much money plus assurances on recruitment.
The Yanks wanted a new face. Di Matteo was their man of choice at the time, but they ended up agreeing on Guidolin, as he was the cheapest option and had just secured our survival plus being a well liked guy with the fans....
Just seen on 23:53 - Jan 16 with 1207 viewsUplandsJack

Just seen on 23:48 - Jan 16 by UplandsJack

Is the correct answer.

Brenda was Jenkins preferred choice but wanted too much money plus assurances on recruitment.
The Yanks wanted a new face. Di Matteo was their man of choice at the time, but they ended up agreeing on Guidolin, as he was the cheapest option and had just secured our survival plus being a well liked guy with the fans....

Plus of course, cheap to offload 3 months into the following season, so they could appoint one of their own.....
Login to get fewer ads

Just seen on 01:10 - Jan 17 with 1182 viewsWanderer

what's Happened to Guidolin, where is he now? , just wondering like.
Just seen on 09:09 - Jan 18 with 987 viewsWarwickHunt

Just seen on 18:47 - Jan 16 by Headmaster

Why have the world’s greatest coach in charge of football when you can have a pub team goalkeeper?

I was talking to a Fiorentina fan last night and mentioned that Sousa had also coached my team - “you have my deepest sympathies!”
“Too defensive?”
“No, just an idiot”.

Was an important part of our development. As for Guidolin - we’d still be comfortably mid-table in the PL if we hadn’t treated him disgracefully. Still very highly regarded in Italy.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 9:17]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024