Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brush or roller ? 17:05 - Jan 16 with 967 viewsWxmJax

Family coming to stay so I've been told that I have to do some decorating. What's everyone's preference ?

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Brush or roller ? on 17:06 - Jan 16 with 964 viewsCooperman

Outsource.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Brush or roller ? on 17:36 - Jan 16 with 922 viewsjack2jack

There is a third option.
Pad
Brush or roller ? on 17:40 - Jan 16 with 919 viewspikeypaul

If she wants it done tell her to do it,nothing like a bit of equality and it's hardly beyond a woman's physical capabilities is it?

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Brush or roller ? on 17:44 - Jan 16 with 909 viewsjack2jack

Brush or roller ? on 17:40 - Jan 16 by pikeypaul

If she wants it done tell her to do it,nothing like a bit of equality and it's hardly beyond a woman's physical capabilities is it?

It would be a brave man to tell the other half to crack on with it,whilst you say for instance, I'm off to play golf
Brush or roller ? on 17:47 - Jan 16 with 903 viewspikeypaul

Brush or roller ? on 17:44 - Jan 16 by jack2jack

It would be a brave man to tell the other half to crack on with it,whilst you say for instance, I'm off to play golf

Or one with a wife who can actually pick up a paint brush when she wants something changed rather than one who relies on her husband to do everything while she watches soaps.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Brush or roller ? on 17:49 - Jan 16 with 900 viewswaynekerr55

Both?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Brush or roller ? on 17:52 - Jan 16 with 889 viewssainthelens

Brush or roller ? on 17:40 - Jan 16 by pikeypaul

He says hiding behind a keyboard.
Brush or roller ? on 17:54 - Jan 16 with 885 viewsjack2jack

Brush or roller ? on 17:47 - Jan 16 by pikeypaul

Or one with a wife who can actually pick up a paint brush when she wants something changed rather than one who relies on her husband to do everything while she watches soaps.

Did you know,most DIY injuries are accounted for by blokes refusing to decorate when instructed to do so,I mean have you ever tried removing a roller brush from your ar$e.
Login to get fewer ads

Brush or roller ? on 18:03 - Jan 16 with 873 viewslifelong

For flat surfaces like ceilings and walls..roller. For corners, skirting boards, coving and other awkward surfaces..brush.
Brush or roller ? on 18:13 - Jan 16 with 857 viewsdickythorpe

Get someone in , get the job priced up.
Brush or roller ? on 18:21 - Jan 16 with 841 viewsjack2jack

Are you just touching up or doing a whole room,pads give a good finish and require little covering up,as splashes are kept to minimum.Large areas probably go with a roller,as a better finish can be achieved, good luck anyway.
Brush or roller ? on 18:27 - Jan 16 with 838 viewsJackfath

Brush or roller ? on 18:21 - Jan 16 by jack2jack

Are you just touching up or doing a whole room,pads give a good finish and require little covering up,as splashes are kept to minimum.Large areas probably go with a roller,as a better finish can be achieved, good luck anyway.

Luck?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Brush or roller ? on 18:41 - Jan 16 with 817 viewsWxmJax

Brush or roller ? on 18:13 - Jan 16 by dickythorpe

Get someone in , get the job priced up.

I can't. There's something in my psyche that says if I can do it myself, I have to have a go. A bit like servicing the car, bought a shed load of oil from Halfords in the sale the other week. Getting more difficult to do as I get older though.
We're having fitted wardrobes, I'm not happy about that, but the plus side is I still get to have sex once a week
[Post edited 16 Jan 2019 18:41]

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Brush or roller ? on 18:41 - Jan 16 with 813 viewsjack2jack

Brush or roller ? on 18:27 - Jan 16 by Jackfath

Luck?

Problem mush.
Brush or roller ? on 18:45 - Jan 16 with 803 viewsbonymine

Brush or roller ? on 18:41 - Jan 16 by WxmJax

I can't. There's something in my psyche that says if I can do it myself, I have to have a go. A bit like servicing the car, bought a shed load of oil from Halfords in the sale the other week. Getting more difficult to do as I get older though.
We're having fitted wardrobes, I'm not happy about that, but the plus side is I still get to have sex once a week
[Post edited 16 Jan 2019 18:41]

You really live life in the fast lane mate don’t you Wxm mate 👍👍😂😂 I hope you don’t have to refer to the ‘handbook” when servicing your wife once a week as you do when servicing your car !!!!

All the Best 👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Brush or roller ? on 19:06 - Jan 16 with 777 viewsCooperman

Brush or roller ? on 18:45 - Jan 16 by bonymine

You really live life in the fast lane mate don’t you Wxm mate 👍👍😂😂 I hope you don’t have to refer to the ‘handbook” when servicing your wife once a week as you do when servicing your car !!!!

All the Best 👍

Sounds like he doesn't have to worry about lube.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Brush or roller ? on 19:49 - Jan 16 with 741 viewsbuilthjack

Brush for cutting in corners, and against skirting, architrave etc. Then roller the walls. Don't use a foam roller. Piece of cake.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Brush or roller ? on 20:16 - Jan 16 with 718 viewsepaul

Brush or roller ? on 19:49 - Jan 16 by builthjack

Brush for cutting in corners, and against skirting, architrave etc. Then roller the walls. Don't use a foam roller. Piece of cake.

As Buithy said, spot on, you can even buy cutting in brushes to make it easier

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Brush or roller ? on 20:57 - Jan 16 with 686 viewssainthelens

Brush or roller ? on 19:49 - Jan 16 by builthjack

A foam roller is better than a piece of cake for walls. Crumbs n cream everywhere.
Brush or roller ? on 22:06 - Jan 16 with 639 viewsswanforthemoney

Try paint pads. Much less mess. I like them. Some don’t like them.

I stand in the North Stand

Brush or roller ? on 23:02 - Jan 16 with 608 viewsBloodyhills

Pads are pretty good but rollers give a better finish but are messier so more dust sheets needed.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024