Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When will we be sold 20:25 - Jan 16 with 773 viewsthornabyswan

How long before we go up for sale and for how much.
2 and A half seasons and they will be off is my estimate.
The worry is though who will buy us and will they invest.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

When will we be sold on 20:41 - Jan 16 with 740 viewsWingstandwood

Definitely some time after all parachute payments have been used up.

I think its a case of the vultures picking every available meaty Pound and Dollar off SCFC's deceased PL carcass to the time period arrives when there's nothing left. It'll be impossible to pay the vultures obscene Premier League wages, consultancy fees and other financial remuneration then.

If the academy became some form of relentless multi million Pound profiteering conveyor belt providing regular returns matching parachute payments? IMO they would hang around for longer.

Argus!

When will we be sold on 20:58 - Jan 16 with 678 viewsLoyal

Same for who will be the next manager, player, whatever.
Only one constant, us.
Fck em, cnts.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

When will we be sold on 21:00 - Jan 16 with 670 viewsthornabyswan

When will we be sold on 20:41 - Jan 16 by Wingstandwood

Definitely some time after all parachute payments have been used up.

I think its a case of the vultures picking every available meaty Pound and Dollar off SCFC's deceased PL carcass to the time period arrives when there's nothing left. It'll be impossible to pay the vultures obscene Premier League wages, consultancy fees and other financial remuneration then.

If the academy became some form of relentless multi million Pound profiteering conveyor belt providing regular returns matching parachute payments? IMO they would hang around for longer.

The cull had to be done in the summer or we would have sunk like a stone.
But what really bugs me is the total radio silence from the club.
When we were doing well in the Prem big nose was constantly on the TV radio yacking to the press now nothing.
All they do now is s try and flog season tickets cheap kits hospitality packages Etc.
They think the fans are stupid but it will bite them on the arse next season can see less than 10k renewing.

The Trust should be in their faces though not heard much from them either all very sad.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2019 21:01]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024