Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Four Nation Lock 13:03 - Jan 17 with 1315 viewstrampie

Nicola speaks:-

A second referendum and the UK only leaves if all four nations vote leave.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Four Nation Lock on 13:18 - Jan 17 with 1292 viewstrinityann

Anymore rules

You can only vote if your wearing brown socks?
Four Nation Lock on 13:25 - Jan 17 with 1284 viewsLeonWasGod

I've a lot of sympathy for the Scots - they're getting screwed over against their own wishes, whereas us in Wales voted for this mess so have less of a leg to stand on. But if the Scots can rally round a national party, secure a significant majority in the referendum and still get over-ruled by Westminster, it shows how far Wales has to go if it thinks it'll ever get a say in things. Highly unlikely to ever happen. No harm in trying though.
Four Nation Lock on 14:52 - Jan 17 with 1227 viewsmagicdaps10

They decided to be part of the UK and now they dont want to be part of Brexit after a UK referendum......cant have your cake and eat it!!

The MPs are becoming laws to themselves. You cant please all the people all the time and MPs are becoming the worse for not accepting this.

During the war time era, it was one in, all in......now it is just a case of looking after no 1 at any cost, its sickening!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Four Nation Lock on 20:29 - Jan 17 with 1122 viewsKilkennyjack

Four Nation Lock on 14:52 - Jan 17 by magicdaps10

They decided to be part of the UK and now they dont want to be part of Brexit after a UK referendum......cant have your cake and eat it!!

The MPs are becoming laws to themselves. You cant please all the people all the time and MPs are becoming the worse for not accepting this.

During the war time era, it was one in, all in......now it is just a case of looking after no 1 at any cost, its sickening!!

Were you around then ?

People talking about the fecking war usually have zero personal experience.

Beware of the Risen People

Four Nation Lock on 20:31 - Jan 17 with 1114 viewsKilkennyjack

Four Nation Lock on 13:18 - Jan 17 by trinityann

Anymore rules

Well you would think the nations in a ‘union’ might actually have a say. You know like the EU.

Four Nation Lock on 20:44 - Jan 17 with 1095 viewsmagicdaps10

Four Nation Lock on 20:29 - Jan 17 by Kilkennyjack

Were you around then ?

People talking about the fecking war usually have zero personal experience.

No I was not but lets be fair, it is not as if we know fook all about it just because we didn't live through it.

I do have personal experience on it via my grandfather so that rules your theory out.

Four Nation Lock on 21:26 - Jan 17 with 1081 viewsPentyrchJack

Four Nation Lock on 13:18 - Jan 17 by trinityann

Anymore rules

Another rule: they will only accept the result of a democratic referendum if they agree with the result.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Four Nation Lock on 22:52 - Jan 17 with 1044 viewsKilkennyjack

Four Nation Lock on 20:44 - Jan 17 by magicdaps10

No I was not but lets be fair, it is not as if we know fook all about it just because we didn't live through it.

I do have personal experience on it via my grandfather so that rules your theory out.

I think we all had grandfathers in the world wars.

Joyless though, and i pray God people never have to go through it ever again.

The real lesson is that the hard won peace in Europe is now being threatened by the idiot Brexit.

Login to get fewer ads

Four Nation Lock on 07:24 - Jan 18 with 973 viewsmagicdaps10

Four Nation Lock on 22:52 - Jan 17 by Kilkennyjack

I think we all had grandfathers in the world wars.

Joyless though, and i pray God people never have to go through it ever again.

The real lesson is that the hard won peace in Europe is now being threatened by the idiot Brexit.

Couldnt comment on Brexit, I dont have a crystal ball.

One thing I have learned, dint listen to the MPs or press so would be naive for me to say if it will be good/bad until it is experienced.

I dont trust the EU but at the same time I dont trust MPs.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 7:24]

Four Nation Lock on 12:30 - Jan 18 with 906 viewswestwalesed

This is a completely fatuous argument.

There are 4 countries in the UK but we operate on one Constitutional Basis on UK wide issues.

It's so juvenile it's embarrassing. I understand that the Scots may well be hacked off about the result of the Referendum, but logic dictates they simply have to suck it up.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Four Nation Lock on 12:44 - Jan 18 with 894 viewssherpajacob

Little Englanders hate the EU and want to leave because they can be outvoted by the Germans and French (although rarely are) but they cannot understand why the Scots might want to leave the UK.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Four Nation Lock on 14:07 - Jan 18 with 861 viewswestwalesed

Four Nation Lock on 12:44 - Jan 18 by sherpajacob

Little Englanders hate the EU and want to leave because they can be outvoted by the Germans and French (although rarely are) but they cannot understand why the Scots might want to leave the UK.

Why can they not understand that?

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Four Nation Lock on 17:28 - Jan 18 with 817 viewsKilkennyjack

Four Nation Lock on 12:44 - Jan 18 by sherpajacob

Exactly right.

The pensioner little Englander types are seeing their (false) world fall apart before their very eyes. Its fecking great to see ..... refugees welcome here .... 🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

And the young people will vote us back into Europe real soon.

And they know it ....😂

Four Nation Lock on 18:57 - Jan 18 with 801 viewsmagicdaps10

Four Nation Lock on 17:28 - Jan 18 by Kilkennyjack

Exactly right.

The pensioner little Englander types are seeing their (false) world fall apart before their very eyes. Its fecking great to see ..... refugees welcome here .... 🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

And the young people will vote us back into Europe real soon.

And they know it ....😂

Hey, killkenny Cat.....where do you reside out of curiosity?

My wife is from the Hills of Donegal...if they could build that wall, you know they would legalise it all.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024