Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NSR- DIY SOS Tonight On between 8pm and 9pm. 20:10 - Jan 17 with 1652 viewsjackharris

Heartbreaking to watch... a football fan was attacked by 12 cowardly hooligans at Southend and he was left with terrible and completely life changing injuries.

https://www.essexlive.news/news/essex-news/diy-sos-who-simon-dobbin-2440675

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0c0bvxg/diy-sos-series-29-5-the-big-build
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 16:42]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

NSR- DIY SOS Tonight On between 8pm and 9pm. on 01:29 - Jan 18 with 1472 viewsWanderer

Just read that, feel so much for that family.
Thanks for posting, it puts a lot of everyday life into perspective.
NSR- DIY SOS Tonight On between 8pm and 9pm. on 01:42 - Jan 18 with 1465 viewsJack123

Absolutely heart breaking, what has happened to him.. :( I'm fuc*ng appalled by the sentence the perpetrators have received as well.

libera nos a malo

NSR- DIY SOS Tonight On between 8pm and 9pm. on 06:22 - Jan 18 with 1388 viewsdickythorpe

Always a tear jerker this show.
NSR- DIY SOS Tonight On between 8pm and 9pm. on 06:37 - Jan 18 with 1384 viewsSTID2017

NSR- DIY SOS Tonight On between 8pm and 9pm. on 06:22 - Jan 18 by dickythorpe

Always a tear jerker this show.

It is.
Like the one they did for that young Swans fan in Swansea.
Hard to watch but brilliant that all these people pull together to help those in need

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

NSR- DIY SOS Tonight On between 8pm and 9pm. on 06:46 - Jan 18 with 1380 viewsSWANSEYE

Appalled and Angry . . . Thank god there are people in this world who care . . . Football is the beautiful game and for THUGS like these to hide behind supporting their Club by inflicting violence on an opposing fan is nothing short than horrific. They can thank their lucky stars I wasn't the judge or they would NEVER see the light of day again.
NSR- DIY SOS Tonight On between 8pm and 9pm. on 11:27 - Jan 18 with 1224 viewscockneyswan

I haven’t had time to watch the programe yet, but this sounds like a particularly tragic and toataly preventable story , it makes me so angry that these thugs can go and commit such unprovoked violence.
It’s so very heartening that the DIY SOS team and volunteers, have selflessly given their time to help this unfortunate family 👏👏👏
NSR- DIY SOS Tonight On between 8pm and 9pm. on 11:38 - Jan 18 with 1201 viewsmajorraglan

Not seen the TV program, but I read the article. Totally sickening, those guys had between 2.5 and 5 year sentences for the attack while the victim of the assault has suffered major brain injuries and will never talk again. They will probably only serve half the sentence.
There was an incident in Ammanford a few years ago where a guy called Paul Pugh was subject of a random unprovoked attacked, he sustained serious life changing injuries. Incidents like this are sickenning.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 11:39]
NSR- DIY SOS Tonight On between 8pm and 9pm. on 11:46 - Jan 18 with 1184 viewsjackharris

NSR- DIY SOS Tonight On between 8pm and 9pm. on 11:38 - Jan 18 by majorraglan

Not seen the TV program, but I read the article. Totally sickening, those guys had between 2.5 and 5 year sentences for the attack while the victim of the assault has suffered major brain injuries and will never talk again. They will probably only serve half the sentence.
There was an incident in Ammanford a few years ago where a guy called Paul Pugh was subject of a random unprovoked attacked, he sustained serious life changing injuries. Incidents like this are sickenning.

Is he the chap that now goes round the school’s talking to the children about what happened to him? To show what the after effects of violence can be...

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Login to get fewer ads

NSR- DIY SOS Tonight On between 8pm and 9pm. on 12:16 - Jan 18 with 1140 viewstheloneranger

10 of those cowardly, sick b@stards have already been released from jail, while Simon Dobbin "serves" a life sentence.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

NSR- DIY SOS Tonight On between 8pm and 9pm. on 13:11 - Jan 18 with 1062 viewsdickythorpe

NSR- DIY SOS Tonight On between 8pm and 9pm. on 06:37 - Jan 18 by STID2017

It is.
Like the one they did for that young Swans fan in Swansea.
Hard to watch but brilliant that all these people pull together to help those in need

I remember Montero turned up with a jersey for the youngster.
NSR- DIY SOS Tonight On between 8pm and 9pm. on 13:13 - Jan 18 with 1060 viewsJJJack

NSR- DIY SOS Tonight On between 8pm and 9pm. on 11:38 - Jan 18 by majorraglan

My other half is in the Probation Service (which is a complete mess since Grayling privatised half of it but that's another story). The sentences you're talking about below are something we disagree on because she just says "that's the law of the land" but I think random unprovoked attacks are completely equivalent to murder and in fact because of the arbitrary nature of them there's an argument that they're even more "evil". These fackers should be in jail for life. How can people argue otherwise. They clearly tried to kill the bloke.

When you step back from it, it's incredible.
NSR- DIY SOS Tonight On between 8pm and 9pm. on 16:29 - Jan 18 with 913 viewsLoyal

There for then grace of god is a saying ...
Utterly appalling, can't believe the sentences for what is basically destroying his and many others close to him for life.
For the offences they were found guilty of they could have got twice as much, how much more do you have to do to warrant the top tariff.

Great work though capturing them all and getting it to a conclusion.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

NSR- DIY SOS Tonight On between 8pm and 9pm. on 21:24 - Jan 18 with 779 viewsmajorraglan

NSR- DIY SOS Tonight On between 8pm and 9pm. on 11:46 - Jan 18 by jackharris

Is he the chap that now goes round the school’s talking to the children about what happened to him? To show what the after effects of violence can be...

Yes, he does a lot of work to promote awareness of violence and it’s effect.

http://www.carmarthenshireherald.com/4770/take-pauls-pledge/
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024