Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pearlman speaks 17:14 - Jan 18 with 18289 views34dfgdf54

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46924899
Pearlman speaks on 17:18 - Jan 18 with 5282 viewsjasper_T

All sounds reasonable and not surprising. We never had a pile of money to hand in the PL, no reason it would be different now. Cashflow ever an issue (hence we're still paying off instalments of previous signings).
Pearlman speaks on 17:21 - Jan 18 with 5260 viewsjackboy1966

He talks of loss from previous seasons,transfers etc and the man responsible is still the chairman. Figure that one out plus savings could be made easily Pearlman or Jenkins. 1/2 mill saved straight away
Pearlman speaks on 17:21 - Jan 18 with 5255 viewsjasper_T

""It goes to fulfil the obligations we have for players currently under contract, or at least some of the obligations for players we have under contract. If our wage bill last year was more than £70m or whatever it was, we're making less money than that this year."

More like £100m come on Chris mate.
Pearlman speaks on 17:22 - Jan 18 with 5250 viewsjasper_T

Pearlman speaks on 17:21 - Jan 18 by jackboy1966

He talks of loss from previous seasons,transfers etc and the man responsible is still the chairman. Figure that one out plus savings could be made easily Pearlman or Jenkins. 1/2 mill saved straight away

Right but how are you saving the other £59.5m annual?
Pearlman speaks on 17:24 - Jan 18 with 5235 viewsjasper_T

"I'd be lying if I told you we are going to make a lot of money this year - we're not going to make any money this year, we're going to lose money."

Nice to have this in black and white. Won't stop the accusations of asset-stripping, though.
Pearlman speaks on 17:31 - Jan 18 with 5193 views34dfgdf54

Pearlman speaks on 17:22 - Jan 18 by jasper_T

Right but how are you saving the other £59.5m annual?

I think what he means, is that the transfer dealings which he talks about in the article which have left the club reeling, was headed up by a guy who is still here, taking a big salary and taking no responsibility whatsoever.

If we were looking like relegation candidates, Potter and his team would be responsible and they’d be replaced. Why is it not the same for Jenkins?

Ranieri won a premier league and was sacked for poor results season after, it’s a cut throat business. It’s strange Jenkins is still here.
Pearlman speaks on 17:33 - Jan 18 with 5178 viewsjasper_T

Pearlman speaks on 17:31 - Jan 18 by 34dfgdf54

I think what he means, is that the transfer dealings which he talks about in the article which have left the club reeling, was headed up by a guy who is still here, taking a big salary and taking no responsibility whatsoever.

If we were looking like relegation candidates, Potter and his team would be responsible and they’d be replaced. Why is it not the same for Jenkins?

Ranieri won a premier league and was sacked for poor results season after, it’s a cut throat business. It’s strange Jenkins is still here.

Didn't we replace Jenkins with Macaulay in that department? Just as Pearlman took over from Dineen on the commercial side?
Pearlman speaks on 17:36 - Jan 18 with 5165 viewsmagicdaps10

Pearlman speaks on 17:24 - Jan 18 by jasper_T

"I'd be lying if I told you we are going to make a lot of money this year - we're not going to make any money this year, we're going to lose money."

Nice to have this in black and white. Won't stop the accusations of asset-stripping, though.

So if he said the moon was made of cheese, would that mean it was?

Dont believe everything you are hear/read.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

Pearlman speaks on 17:36 - Jan 18 with 5165 viewssainthelens

Still paying our chairman 10 k a week? Cut that back then we wouldn't be losing as much money.
Apparently we are in good shape but still losing money, if I said that to my Mrs. she'd want to know why.
He keeps referring back to mercenary signings....who signed them daft lad ? What the fck is going on.?
Has anyone found those pics yet of Huw and the yanks with a goat ?
Pearlman speaks on 17:39 - Jan 18 with 5149 views34dfgdf54

Pearlman speaks on 17:33 - Jan 18 by jasper_T

Didn't we replace Jenkins with Macaulay in that department? Just as Pearlman took over from Dineen on the commercial side?

So what’s he doing here?
Pearlman speaks on 17:40 - Jan 18 with 5145 viewsjasper_T

Pearlman speaks on 17:36 - Jan 18 by sainthelens

Still paying our chairman 10 k a week? Cut that back then we wouldn't be losing as much money.
Apparently we are in good shape but still losing money, if I said that to my Mrs. she'd want to know why.
He keeps referring back to mercenary signings....who signed them daft lad ? What the fck is going on.?
Has anyone found those pics yet of Huw and the yanks with a goat ?

He didn't sign them, and he admits right there that there were big mistakes made in recruitment.
Pearlman speaks on 17:41 - Jan 18 with 5140 viewsjasper_T

Pearlman speaks on 17:39 - Jan 18 by 34dfgdf54

So what’s he doing here?

His original job from before he took over our transfer dealings, I would expect.
Pearlman speaks on 17:41 - Jan 18 with 5135 viewspencoedjack

Pearlman speaks on 17:21 - Jan 18 by jackboy1966

My thoughts as well.

How the fuk the Yanks still employ him is mystifying
Pearlman speaks on 17:42 - Jan 18 with 5130 views34dfgdf54

Pearlman speaks on 17:41 - Jan 18 by jasper_T

His original job from before he took over our transfer dealings, I would expect.

Could you ask him for a better answer to that and then report back?
Pearlman speaks on 17:42 - Jan 18 with 5124 viewsLoyal

Pearlman speaks on 17:24 - Jan 18 by jasper_T

Words are easy, proof of those words, well?
A major shareholder still hasn't seen any at all.

That's the issue.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Pearlman speaks on 17:45 - Jan 18 with 5110 viewsjasper_T

Pearlman speaks on 17:42 - Jan 18 by 34dfgdf54

Could you ask him for a better answer to that and then report back?

What do people here think the chairman of a football club normally does? Is it just about buying and selling players (and the manager) or what?
Pearlman speaks on 17:45 - Jan 18 with 5103 viewsLoyal

Pearlman speaks on 17:41 - Jan 18 by pencoedjack

My thoughts as well.

How the fuk the Yanks still employ him is mystifying

Pearl necklace and co see his money as well spent because when they decide to fck off he gets all the grief. Jenkins is in their opinion the perfect foyle.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Pearlman speaks on 17:48 - Jan 18 with 5087 views34dfgdf54

Pearlman speaks on 17:45 - Jan 18 by jasper_T

What do people here think the chairman of a football club normally does? Is it just about buying and selling players (and the manager) or what?

Ensure the clubs they have responsibility for don’t get into mess we are in now. Only job I’ve heard of where you can have roles taken away from you, and get a pay rise / freeze.

Getting rid of him wouldn’t solve the financial problems he created along with others, but it’s fair to ask what need is there for him to still be here.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 17:49]
Pearlman speaks on 17:49 - Jan 18 with 5069 viewssainthelens

Pearlman speaks on 17:45 - Jan 18 by jasper_T

We can start by not selling the club down the river to line your own pockets then shrug your shoulders by treating us like mugs.
Didn't realise that passed you by.
Pearlman speaks on 17:50 - Jan 18 with 5063 viewsjasper_T

Pearlman speaks on 17:48 - Jan 18 by 34dfgdf54

Ensure the clubs they have responsibility for don’t get into mess we are in now. Only job I’ve heard of where you can have roles taken away from you, and get a pay rise / freeze.

Getting rid of him wouldn’t solve the financial problems he created along with others, but it’s fair to ask what need is there for him to still be here.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 17:49]

Odds are if nothing else they have to keep him to use his voting rights. Without his shares they don't have full controlling interest.
Pearlman speaks on 17:53 - Jan 18 with 5034 views34dfgdf54

Pearlman speaks on 17:50 - Jan 18 by jasper_T

Odds are if nothing else they have to keep him to use his voting rights. Without his shares they don't have full controlling interest.

That’s how he justifies his salary then.

Bigger tw*t than I thought and that’s saying something.
Pearlman speaks on 17:55 - Jan 18 with 5020 viewsLoyal

Basically this is what happens when your owners try and run a football club on the income recieved with absolutely no investment, whilst paying fortunes to themselves in salary.

Bullshitters all of them.

Pearlman speaks on 17:57 - Jan 18 with 5006 viewsmonmouth

Pearlman speaks on 17:53 - Jan 18 by 34dfgdf54

That’s how he justifies his salary then.

Bigger tw*t than I thought and that’s saying something.

He sold the voting rights, no?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Pearlman speaks on 17:58 - Jan 18 with 4996 views34dfgdf54

Pearlman speaks on 17:57 - Jan 18 by monmouth

He sold the voting rights, no?

No idea?

Jasp can you ask again?
Pearlman speaks on 17:58 - Jan 18 with 4995 viewsjasper_T

Pearlman speaks on 17:55 - Jan 18 by Loyal

Basically this is what happens when your owners try and run a football club on the income recieved with absolutely no investment, whilst paying fortunes to themselves in salary.

Bullshitters all of them.

Would the Trust approve of equity being raised, diluting their stake?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024