Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pearlman speaks 17:14 - Jan 18 with 18235 views34dfgdf54

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46924899
Pearlman speaks on 17:59 - Jan 18 with 1703 viewsjack2jack

Can someone explain to me why, we actually recruited a bunch of mercenaries in the first place, who effectively drained a ton of money from the club, and arguably continue to do so.
Pearlman speaks on 18:00 - Jan 18 with 1701 viewsjasper_T

Pearlman speaks on 17:57 - Jan 18 by monmouth

He sold the voting rights, no?

Don't think that would just be a piece of paper he handed over. It's likely a contractual obligation with all sorts of clauses involved (1.1 don't sack me).
Pearlman speaks on 18:01 - Jan 18 with 1697 viewssainthelens

Having Huw continue to be involved with transfers is equivalent to putting Joey Essex in charge of Brexit.
Pearlman speaks on 18:02 - Jan 18 with 1689 viewsjasper_T

Pearlman speaks on 17:59 - Jan 18 by jack2jack

Can someone explain to me why, we actually recruited a bunch of mercenaries in the first place, who effectively drained a ton of money from the club, and arguably continue to do so.

Trying desperately to stay in the PL with limited to no knowledge of world football. Exclusively using agents to recommend their own players.
Pearlman speaks on 18:07 - Jan 18 with 1667 views34dfgdf54

Pearlman speaks on 18:02 - Jan 18 by jasper_T

Trying desperately to stay in the PL with limited to no knowledge of world football. Exclusively using agents to recommend their own players.

Another thing worth mentioning.

Dan Altman took credit yesterday for the signings of Celina and Barrie Mackay when asked what he actually done at Swansea

http://www.northyardanalytics.com/blog/2018/11/27/identifying-top-young-prospect
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 18:08]
Pearlman speaks on 18:07 - Jan 18 with 1652 viewslondonlisa2001

Pearlman speaks on 18:00 - Jan 18 by jasper_T

Don't think that would just be a piece of paper he handed over. It's likely a contractual obligation with all sorts of clauses involved (1.1 don't sack me).

Well ‘Jasper’ - either you’re the ‘opinionated fan who just takes an interest in development football’ that you keep telling everyone, in which case, you need to state clearly that you have precisely zero knowledge as a basis for these frankly oddball statements and are, in fact, just making things up for the sake of it, or you need to have a little think about whether your description of your role on this message board needs a rewording.

Still, busy night for you isn’t it. So many posts to answer on so many topics. Pearlman, Bony, James, payroll, Potter. Chop chop...
Pearlman speaks on 18:08 - Jan 18 with 1656 viewsUxbridge

Pearlman speaks on 17:58 - Jan 18 by jasper_T

Would the Trust approve of equity being raised, diluting their stake?

From my perspective at least, that would very much depend on the justification for any share issue and the terms, particularly the issue price. If it's a further attempt to prejudice the Trust then that's only going to add to the legal issues.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Pearlman speaks on 18:09 - Jan 18 with 1640 viewslondonlisa2001

Pearlman speaks on 18:07 - Jan 18 by 34dfgdf54

Dan Altman took credit yesterday for the signings of Celina and Barrie Mackay when asked what he actually done at Swansea

http://www.northyardanalytics.com/blog/2018/11/27/identifying-top-young-prospect

Must have forgotten who’s allowed to say what... perhaps he should have asked ‘Jasper’.
Login to get fewer ads

Pearlman speaks on 18:09 - Jan 18 with 1646 viewsjasper_T

Got a link? (quick edit well done)

I saw his thing trying to one-up Bielsa's spreadsheets and how 4 hours analysing a game is far too much when you can look up the numbers in 10 minutes.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 18:10]
Pearlman speaks on 18:11 - Jan 18 with 1635 views34dfgdf54

Pearlman speaks on 18:09 - Jan 18 by jasper_T

I saw his thing trying to one-up Bielsa's spreadsheets and how 4 hours analysing a game is far too much when you can look up the numbers in 10 minutes.

Edited into post

[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 18:11]
Pearlman speaks on 18:11 - Jan 18 with 1632 viewsjasper_T

Pearlman speaks on 18:09 - Jan 18 by londonlisa2001

Must have forgotten who’s allowed to say what... perhaps he should have asked ‘Jasper’.

My name's Jason if you want to keep using it, "Lisa".
Pearlman speaks on 18:12 - Jan 18 with 1628 views34dfgdf54

Pearlman speaks on 18:11 - Jan 18 by jasper_T

My name's Jason if you want to keep using it, "Lisa".

Mr Levien himself.
Pearlman speaks on 18:14 - Jan 18 with 1611 views34dfgdf54

Pearlman speaks on 18:09 - Jan 18 by jasper_T

Text of his tweet below:

Because I love you lads so much. One of my algorithms flagged all of these players - I wonder how many of them you’d have signed: northyardanalytics.com/blog/2018/11/2…

The picture heading up the article is of Mackay, Celina and McBurnie as you have seen.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 18:14]
Pearlman speaks on 18:14 - Jan 18 with 1601 viewslondonlisa2001

Pearlman speaks on 18:08 - Jan 18 by Uxbridge

From my perspective at least, that would very much depend on the justification for any share issue and the terms, particularly the issue price. If it's a further attempt to prejudice the Trust then that's only going to add to the legal issues.

‘Jasper’ doesn’t care about prejudicing the Trust mun. The Trust is just another minority shareholder, no different to any other. He told everyone the other day. Nor is it worth the Trust seeing anything financial (obviously, he always caveats that with ‘that’s not within their legal rights’ ) which would show such things as they can’t tell anyone anyway even if they do. I can’t recall exactly which thread it was on he was saying these things as he’s being kept a busy boy at the moment in thread after thread...
Pearlman speaks on 18:20 - Jan 18 with 1578 viewsjasper_T

Nice to see Ryan Hedges pop up on the list. Tidy player for us.
Pearlman speaks on 18:24 - Jan 18 with 1562 viewsmonmouth

Pearlman speaks on 18:14 - Jan 18 by 34dfgdf54

Text of his tweet below:

Because I love you lads so much. One of my algorithms flagged all of these players - I wonder how many of them you’d have signed: northyardanalytics.com/blog/2018/11/2…

The picture heading up the article is of Mackay, Celina and McBurnie as you have seen.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 18:14]

He was hired to find premier league players. What did all his other 'algorithms' flag up? Selective crap, of course. Imposter and charlatan. 'Algorithms'...t*at.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Pearlman speaks on 18:26 - Jan 18 with 1557 viewsUxbridge

Pearlman speaks on 18:14 - Jan 18 by londonlisa2001

‘Jasper’ doesn’t care about prejudicing the Trust mun. The Trust is just another minority shareholder, no different to any other. He told everyone the other day. Nor is it worth the Trust seeing anything financial (obviously, he always caveats that with ‘that’s not within their legal rights’ ) which would show such things as they can’t tell anyone anyway even if they do. I can’t recall exactly which thread it was on he was saying these things as he’s being kept a busy boy at the moment in thread after thread...

Got to love a good proxy. Always good value and occasionally lets things slip where they shouldn't...

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Pearlman speaks on 18:28 - Jan 18 with 1552 viewsjack2jack

Pearlman speaks on 18:02 - Jan 18 by jasper_T

Please forgive the irony to my previous post.
I appreciate your reply, and as we already know, it was a fvck up waiting to happen, not even sleep walking, ineptitude doesn't start to cover it.
Pearlman speaks on 18:30 - Jan 18 with 1547 viewsjasper_T

Pearlman speaks on 18:26 - Jan 18 by Uxbridge

Got to love a good proxy. Always good value and occasionally lets things slip where they shouldn't...

Was I correct about my assumptions? Do tell.
Pearlman speaks on 18:43 - Jan 18 with 1516 viewsWingstandwood

Pearlman speaks on 18:24 - Jan 18 by monmouth

He was hired to find premier league players. What did all his other 'algorithms' flag up? Selective crap, of course. Imposter and charlatan. 'Algorithms'...t*at.

Aye agree, don't trust the algorithms stuff, apparently there are programmes out that you can buy that turns complete and utter novice individuals into millionaire swing traders and Forex geniuses. I bypass bollocks like that cos the part of my brain that processes stark reality and common sense screams out the word AVOID.

Wish the likes of Brian Clough and Bill Shankly were alive to comment on our Mr-Moneyball (failed!) and others bullsh1tology, without doubt they would have some hilarious direct straight talking opinions on it all.

Argus!

Pearlman speaks on 18:43 - Jan 18 with 1507 viewsswan65split

Announcements and reports like this always seem to appear just before transfers out dont they?
Pearlman speaks on 18:50 - Jan 18 with 1488 viewsWingstandwood

Pearlman speaks on 18:43 - Jan 18 by swan65split

Announcements and reports like this always seem to appear just before transfers out dont they?

Aye, expect sh1tloads of orchestrated PR, subterfuge, mind games and emotional blackmail in an attempt to stop season ticket holders from boycotting the club .

Argus!

Pearlman speaks on 18:50 - Jan 18 with 1487 viewslondonlisa2001

Pearlman speaks on 18:26 - Jan 18 by Uxbridge

Couple of slip ups recently...
Pearlman speaks on 18:50 - Jan 18 with 1486 viewsthornabyswan

Pearlman speaks on 17:24 - Jan 18 by jasper_T

"I'd be lying if I told you we are going to make a lot of money this year - we're not going to make any money this year, we're going to lose money."

Nice to have this in black and white. Won't stop the accusations of asset-stripping, though.

If there is no skulldugery going on why won't they be up front with the Trust and show them the books.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Pearlman speaks on 18:50 - Jan 18 with 1487 viewsmagicdaps10

Pearlman speaks on 18:43 - Jan 18 by swan65split

Funny how he has come out with the pending departure of one of our big earners.

The article is basically telling us that there will be no replacements.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024