Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pearlman speaks 17:14 - Jan 18 with 18315 views34dfgdf54

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46924899
Pearlman speaks on 18:58 - Jan 18 with 1561 views_

Pearlman speaks on 17:21 - Jan 18 by jackboy1966

He talks of loss from previous seasons,transfers etc and the man responsible is still the chairman. Figure that one out plus savings could be made easily Pearlman or Jenkins. 1/2 mill saved straight away

No one man is responsible for being up against the sheer monster that is the Premier League.it's about time some just showed a little maturity and realised how bloody difficult it is.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Pearlman speaks on 19:00 - Jan 18 with 1552 views_

Pearlman speaks on 17:31 - Jan 18 by 34dfgdf54

I think what he means, is that the transfer dealings which he talks about in the article which have left the club reeling, was headed up by a guy who is still here, taking a big salary and taking no responsibility whatsoever.

If we were looking like relegation candidates, Potter and his team would be responsible and they’d be replaced. Why is it not the same for Jenkins?

Ranieri won a premier league and was sacked for poor results season after, it’s a cut throat business. It’s strange Jenkins is still here.

He still owns a part of the Club FFS and the Americans aren't quite as childish to think you can blame everything on one man.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Pearlman speaks on 19:02 - Jan 18 with 1552 viewsmagicdaps10

Pearlman speaks on 18:58 - Jan 18 by _

No one man is responsible for being up against the sheer monster that is the Premier League.it's about time some just showed a little maturity and realised how bloody difficult it is.

Are you serious!?

Relegation was eventually going to happen but Jenkins sped the process up without a shadow of a doubt.

It was fook up after fook up, the incompetence that was produced was of the highest order.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Pearlman speaks (n/t) on 19:02 - Jan 18 with 1540 viewsswan65split

Pearlman speaks on 18:01 - Jan 18 by sainthelens

Having Huw continue to be involved with transfers is equivalent to putting Joey Essex in charge of Brexit.

Pearlman speaks on 19:04 - Jan 18 with 1547 viewsairedale

Pearlman speaks on 18:43 - Jan 18 by Wingstandwood

Aye agree, don't trust the algorithms stuff, apparently there are programmes out that you can buy that turns complete and utter novice individuals into millionaire swing traders and Forex geniuses. I bypass bollocks like that cos the part of my brain that processes stark reality and common sense screams out the word AVOID.

Wish the likes of Brian Clough and Bill Shankly were alive to comment on our Mr-Moneyball (failed!) and others bullsh1tology, without doubt they would have some hilarious direct straight talking opinions on it all.

I watched this bit on telly where they were going on about the MU manager (big Ron Whatsisname?) trying to sell a player to Shankley, who wasn’t having any of it. In frustration the MUSIC manager exclaimed “he’s good in the air!”, to which Shankley replied “So was Douglas Bader”
Pearlman speaks on 19:04 - Jan 18 with 1547 viewsUxbridge

Pearlman speaks on 18:30 - Jan 18 by jasper_T

Was I correct about my assumptions? Do tell.

I've got no idea what you're referring to.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Pearlman speaks on 19:04 - Jan 18 with 1546 viewsmagicdaps10

Pearlman speaks on 19:00 - Jan 18 by _

He still owns a part of the Club FFS and the Americans aren't quite as childish to think you can blame everything on one man.

Jenkins is a lying tw@t, the quicker you realise that, the quicker you will start to be taken sensibly.

Until then, you may aswell go and play guess who by yourself.

Pearlman speaks on 19:04 - Jan 18 with 1544 views_

Pearlman speaks on 17:58 - Jan 18 by jasper_T

Would the Trust approve of equity being raised, diluting their stake?

I really hope this bit is true and they do pay off the Trust and we can finally be rid of the old boys club once and for all.

Login to get fewer ads

Pearlman speaks on 19:05 - Jan 18 with 1531 viewsswan65split

Pearlman speaks on 17:36 - Jan 18 by sainthelens

Still paying our chairman 10 k a week? Cut that back then we wouldn't be losing as much money.
Apparently we are in good shape but still losing money, if I said that to my Mrs. she'd want to know why.
He keeps referring back to mercenary signings....who signed them daft lad ? What the fck is going on.?
Has anyone found those pics yet of Huw and the yanks with a goat ?

theres a saving there $600 K a year
Pearlman speaks on 19:05 - Jan 18 with 1532 views_

Pearlman speaks on 17:59 - Jan 18 by jack2jack

Can someone explain to me why, we actually recruited a bunch of mercenaries in the first place, who effectively drained a ton of money from the club, and arguably continue to do so.

Did they?

Proof?

No... Of course you haven't

Pearlman speaks on 19:07 - Jan 18 with 1520 viewsmagicdaps10

I just cant stop thinking the following things

David
Ngog
Transfer
Deadline
Day.

Pearlman speaks on 19:08 - Jan 18 with 1513 views_

Pearlman speaks on 18:07 - Jan 18 by londonlisa2001

Well ‘Jasper’ - either you’re the ‘opinionated fan who just takes an interest in development football’ that you keep telling everyone, in which case, you need to state clearly that you have precisely zero knowledge as a basis for these frankly oddball statements and are, in fact, just making things up for the sake of it, or you need to have a little think about whether your description of your role on this message board needs a rewording.

Still, busy night for you isn’t it. So many posts to answer on so many topics. Pearlman, Bony, James, payroll, Potter. Chop chop...

Hopefully we'll be rid of shit like this as well.

Yawn

Pearlman speaks on 19:10 - Jan 18 with 1504 viewsmagicdaps10

Pearlman speaks on 19:05 - Jan 18 by _

Did they?

Proof?

Can you prove that they are not?

Thought not, hence your response is exactly like you views......POINTLESS!!!!

Save time on here Chris and tell your little master that we all know what he is and we will not sell our souls to go onside with him. He and others fooked us over and we will never forgive him for seeing the money signs over his beloved Swansea City.

Pearlman speaks on 19:10 - Jan 18 with 1502 viewssainthelens

Pearlman speaks on 19:08 - Jan 18 by _

Hopefully we'll be rid of shit like this as well.

Yawn

Your Xmas card list continues to grow then buddy ?
Pearlman speaks on 19:11 - Jan 18 with 1491 views_

Pearlman speaks on 18:14 - Jan 18 by londonlisa2001

‘Jasper’ doesn’t care about prejudicing the Trust mun. The Trust is just another minority shareholder, no different to any other. He told everyone the other day. Nor is it worth the Trust seeing anything financial (obviously, he always caveats that with ‘that’s not within their legal rights’ ) which would show such things as they can’t tell anyone anyway even if they do. I can’t recall exactly which thread it was on he was saying these things as he’s being kept a busy boy at the moment in thread after thread...

You used to post in thread after thread before you thought yourself too important (guffaw)

It was a pile of old dross mostly, but you did. Seems strange you want to have a pop at another fan for doing the same.

Run along Lisa

Pearlman speaks on 19:12 - Jan 18 with 1480 viewsWingstandwood

Pearlman speaks on 19:04 - Jan 18 by airedale

I watched this bit on telly where they were going on about the MU manager (big Ron Whatsisname?) trying to sell a player to Shankley, who wasn’t having any of it. In frustration the MUSIC manager exclaimed “he’s good in the air!”, to which Shankley replied “So was Douglas Bader”

Loved Shankley's and Cloughs cutting wit, the pair of them would have made great comedy scriptwriters.

Argus!

Pearlman speaks on 19:13 - Jan 18 with 1471 views_

Pearlman speaks on 19:02 - Jan 18 by magicdaps10

Are you serious!?

Relegation was eventually going to happen but Jenkins sped the process up without a shadow of a doubt.

It was fook up after fook up, the incompetence that was produced was of the highest order.

Hello Mr Perfect

Pearlman speaks on 19:13 - Jan 18 with 1472 viewsOhRobbieRobbie

"Some supporters have called for the club's owners to put more money into the club"

How has the word 'more' found its way into that sentence then?
Pearlman speaks on 19:15 - Jan 18 with 1466 viewsjack2jack

Pearlman speaks on 19:05 - Jan 18 by _

Did they?

Proof?

Is that a serious reply.
Didn't think so.
Bit too much sand in your head there,give it a shake there's a good lad.
Pearlman speaks on 19:15 - Jan 18 with 1462 views_

Pearlman speaks on 19:04 - Jan 18 by magicdaps10

Jenkins is a lying tw@t, the quicker you realise that, the quicker you will start to be taken sensibly.

Until then, you may aswell go and play guess who by yourself.

I've literally no care in the world what a true thicko like you and some of these clowns think.

You're a complete fart mate

Pearlman speaks on 19:17 - Jan 18 with 1449 views_

Pearlman speaks on 19:10 - Jan 18 by magicdaps10

Can you prove that they are not?

Thought not, hence your response is exactly like you views......POINTLESS!!!!

Save time on here Chris and tell your little master that we all know what he is and we will not sell our souls to go onside with him. He and others fooked us over and we will never forgive him for seeing the money signs over his beloved Swansea City.

Well yes, I can, everyone can. They're called the...

Company accounts.
Huge wage bill
Vastly reduced income

Try and find an ounce of intelligence before replying to me in future

Pearlman speaks on 19:19 - Jan 18 with 1439 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Pearlman speaks on 19:20 - Jan 18 with 1428 views_

Pearlman speaks on 19:15 - Jan 18 by jack2jack

Is that a serious reply.
Didn't think so.
Bit too much sand in your head there,give it a shake there's a good lad.

It is yes and why don't you try substantiating your claims before you do anything else

Pearlman speaks on 19:21 - Jan 18 with 1427 viewslondonlisa2001

Pearlman speaks on 19:11 - Jan 18 by _

You used to post in thread after thread before you thought yourself too important (guffaw)

It was a pile of old dross mostly, but you did. Seems strange you want to have a pop at another fan for doing the same.

Run along Lisa

Nothing to do with importance or otherwise. I spend a lot of my ‘Swans related’ time these days on Trust stuff. So don’t come on here very much.
Pearlman speaks on 19:22 - Jan 18 with 1418 viewslondonlisa2001

Pearlman speaks on 19:04 - Jan 18 by _

I really hope this bit is true and they do pay off the Trust and we can finally be rid of the old boys club once and for all.

‘Diluting the Trust’ doesn’t mean paying the Trust off.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024