Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pearlman speaks 17:14 - Jan 18 with 18236 views34dfgdf54

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46924899
Pearlman speaks on 19:22 - Jan 18 with 1655 viewsItchySphincter

Pearlman speaks on 19:02 - Jan 18 by magicdaps10

Are you serious!?

Relegation was eventually going to happen but Jenkins sped the process up without a shadow of a doubt.

It was fook up after fook up, the incompetence that was produced was of the highest order.

The problem there with that kind of statement Daps is that it’s lacking reasoning. I’m not having a pop but what if we’d stayed up for another three, four, five years, and then got relegated? Would he have sped up the process then? It’s not a coherent argument.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Pearlman speaks on 19:24 - Jan 18 with 1642 viewsDarran

Someone ask T2C why he never had the balls to stand in the Trust elections?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Pearlman speaks on 19:26 - Jan 18 with 1644 viewsItchySphincter

Pearlman speaks on 19:19 - Jan 18 by Darran

Makes me laugh every time. Childish.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Pearlman speaks on 19:27 - Jan 18 with 1639 viewsjack2jack

Pearlman speaks on 19:20 - Jan 18 by _

It is yes and why don't you try substantiating your claims before you do anything else

Fook me is this a court of law.Im asking questions here.
So you don't believe that the running of the club has been a cluster fvck,during the latter time in the PL
Or that some of the recruitment was a shambles.
No doubt youll come back with some infantile profanities,so let's try to keep it civil if possible👍
Pearlman speaks on 19:27 - Jan 18 with 1631 viewsswan65split

Pearlman speaks on 18:58 - Jan 18 by _

No one man is responsible for being up against the sheer monster that is the Premier League.it's about time some just showed a little maturity and realised how bloody difficult it is.

http://www.insideworldfootball.com/2017/03/06/swans-report-14-6m-loss-management
Pearlman speaks on 19:29 - Jan 18 with 1625 viewsBadlands

Pearlman speaks on 17:59 - Jan 18 by jack2jack

Can someone explain to me why, we actually recruited a bunch of mercenaries in the first place, who effectively drained a ton of money from the club, and arguably continue to do so.

Because no one else wanted us.
What is the ton of money they have drained from the club?
Had their shares cost 2d they still wouldn't have thrown money at the club.
Perlman is being upfront and honest.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Pearlman speaks on 19:31 - Jan 18 with 1612 views_

Pearlman speaks on 19:21 - Jan 18 by londonlisa2001

Nothing to do with importance or otherwise. I spend a lot of my ‘Swans related’ time these days on Trust stuff. So don’t come on here very much.

Course you do. You're amazing. Such an important person dealing with the Trust stuff and not having an opinion on the football anymore.

At least we haven't got to read you rubbishing the likes of Rodon anymore I suppose

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Pearlman speaks on 19:32 - Jan 18 with 1607 views_

Pearlman speaks on 19:22 - Jan 18 by londonlisa2001

‘Diluting the Trust’ doesn’t mean paying the Trust off.

I don't think too many people give a toss anymore such is the farce known as the Trust

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Login to get fewer ads

Pearlman speaks on 19:34 - Jan 18 with 1594 viewsJackSomething

Pearlman speaks on 19:32 - Jan 18 by _

I don't think too many people give a toss anymore such is the farce known as the Trust

Speak for yourself sellout.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Pearlman speaks on 19:35 - Jan 18 with 1588 viewsIAN05

Pearlman speaks on 19:29 - Jan 18 by Badlands

Because no one else wanted us.
What is the ton of money they have drained from the club?
Had their shares cost 2d they still wouldn't have thrown money at the club.
Perlman is being upfront and honest.

I’m sure he is referring to players that have been recruited not the owners
Pearlman speaks on 19:35 - Jan 18 with 1583 views_

Pearlman speaks on 19:34 - Jan 18 by JackSomething

Speak for yourself sellout.

What exactly have I sold out Einstein?

Pearlman speaks on 19:37 - Jan 18 with 1569 viewsjasper_T

Pearlman speaks on 19:31 - Jan 18 by _

Course you do. You're amazing. Such an important person dealing with the Trust stuff and not having an opinion on the football anymore.

At least we haven't got to read you rubbishing the likes of Rodon anymore I suppose

Come on now, her knowledge of which players are listed as part of the first team on the official website is greatly missed.
Pearlman speaks on 19:38 - Jan 18 with 1562 viewslondonlisa2001

Pearlman speaks on 19:31 - Jan 18 by _

You’ll have to point out where I ever rubbished Rodon or indeed criticised him in any way. Pointing out he wasn’t a senior centre back last summer wasn’t rubbishing him. It was a statement of fact.

Bet I can find a post from you criticising him though...

As for the team, not much to say really is there. We spent 7 years in the premier league and are now content with mid table in a league of pretty poor quality. Yay for us.
Pearlman speaks on 19:41 - Jan 18 with 1550 viewslondonlisa2001

Pearlman speaks on 19:37 - Jan 18 by jasper_T

Come on now, her knowledge of which players are listed as part of the first team on the official website is greatly missed.

Lol.

Try not to get too touchy ‘Jasper’. Just because you’re being called out. It makes you seem pathetic.
Pearlman speaks on 19:42 - Jan 18 with 1545 viewsmagicdaps10

Pearlman speaks on 19:17 - Jan 18 by _

Well yes, I can, everyone can. They're called the...

Company accounts.
Huge wage bill
Vastly reduced income

Try and find an ounce of intelligence before replying to me in future

Haha, you know that mean f all being a financial advisor and if you say different.......you are a liar.

Your deluding yourself Chris or you are just being ignorant......either way, you are lining yourself up for a fall once again.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Pearlman speaks on 19:44 - Jan 18 with 1528 viewsDarran

Pearlman speaks on 19:35 - Jan 18 by _

What exactly have I sold out Einstein?

Your morals you yellow bellied cùnt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Pearlman speaks on 19:45 - Jan 18 with 1531 viewsjasper_T

Pearlman speaks on 19:41 - Jan 18 by londonlisa2001

Lol.

Try not to get too touchy ‘Jasper’. Just because you’re being called out. It makes you seem pathetic.

And you're not being touchy here, right?
Pearlman speaks on 19:46 - Jan 18 with 1524 viewsmagicdaps10

Pearlman speaks on 19:22 - Jan 18 by ItchySphincter

The problem there with that kind of statement Daps is that it’s lacking reasoning. I’m not having a pop but what if we’d stayed up for another three, four, five years, and then got relegated? Would he have sped up the process then? It’s not a coherent argument.

Trouble is Itchy, we didnt stay up for those extra years did we?
I dont take it as a pop, I see the reasoning in your post but Jenkins and co were a disaster and there is little error for mistake in the premier league.

Pearlman speaks on 19:47 - Jan 18 with 1521 views3swan

There's nothing that can on the face of it be argued about the situation we are in today but we can't ignore how we got here

""[Number three] there are broader issues out there, with dilution of current shareholders that needs to be considered and discussed and that's something that, depending on what happens over the next month to six months, might be a real possibility if we need to do it. So they're not against something like that conceptually."

Especially this bit

"depending on what happens over the next month to six months"

Now is that a hidden comment about the expected Trust court action?
Pearlman speaks on 19:50 - Jan 18 with 1502 viewsmagicdaps10

Pearlman speaks on 19:47 - Jan 18 by 3swan

There's nothing that can on the face of it be argued about the situation we are in today but we can't ignore how we got here

""[Number three] there are broader issues out there, with dilution of current shareholders that needs to be considered and discussed and that's something that, depending on what happens over the next month to six months, might be a real possibility if we need to do it. So they're not against something like that conceptually."

Especially this bit

If aimed at the trusts actions......a little threat possibly?

Pearlman speaks on 19:52 - Jan 18 with 1485 views3swan

Pearlman speaks on 19:50 - Jan 18 by magicdaps10

If aimed at the trusts actions......a little threat possibly?

Could well be the starting of the P.R. drawing of lines.
Pearlman speaks on 20:06 - Jan 18 with 1438 viewsswan65split

Especially this bit

As above.
Pearlman speaks on 20:08 - Jan 18 with 1433 views_

Pearlman speaks on 19:41 - Jan 18 by londonlisa2001

Lol.

Why are you calling him out? You didn't like it when you've been called out in the past,or your Dad? What's your problem here?

Pearlman speaks on 20:10 - Jan 18 with 1426 views_

Especially this bit

If it was it should've said next one month to 16 years

Pearlman speaks on 20:10 - Jan 18 with 1426 viewsvetchonian

What a mess we are in as a club.......oh how far we have come.....those "saviours" who put the club back in control of local folks who were fans have now allowed the club to fall into its current state....and caused its supporters and fans to divide and start " fighting" each other. We were hailed as the model club now look at us.

So many idiots and big time Charlie's on here people who can't see beyond the end of their noses ..the club we had following the ousting of Petty is long gone and we are probably facing more Pettyeque times. why oh why are we still paying Jenkins and Pearlman the level of salaries ? We are no longer a PL club! Also it's qute strange that Pearlamn is not listed at Companies House as a person with significant control,whilst T2Cs hero still is.

I see today's statement as telling the Trust we are going to weaken your hand by a share dilution...in other words they are attempting to wipe the Trust out but hay ho that will please Chrissy he who knows all about football and business!
How people can still support Jenkins is beyond me .......unless of course it is because they benefit!
Slowly but surely the club that WAS OUR club is being destroyed and not just on the pitch and the boardroom but amongst the fans too.......welcome to the next level.....

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024