Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pearlman speaks 17:14 - Jan 18 with 18269 views34dfgdf54

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46924899
Pearlman speaks on 20:13 - Jan 18 with 1693 viewslondonlisa2001

Pearlman speaks on 20:08 - Jan 18 by _

Why are you calling him out? You didn't like it when you've been called out in the past,or your Dad? What's your problem here?

You’ll have to point out when I’ve pretended to be someone other than who I am.

And don’t bring anyone’s family into this to attempt to bully.
Pearlman speaks on 20:15 - Jan 18 with 1689 viewsmagicdaps10

Pearlman speaks on 20:10 - Jan 18 by vetchonian

What a mess we are in as a club.......oh how far we have come.....those "saviours" who put the club back in control of local folks who were fans have now allowed the club to fall into its current state....and caused its supporters and fans to divide and start " fighting" each other. We were hailed as the model club now look at us.

So many idiots and big time Charlie's on here people who can't see beyond the end of their noses ..the club we had following the ousting of Petty is long gone and we are probably facing more Pettyeque times. why oh why are we still paying Jenkins and Pearlman the level of salaries ? We are no longer a PL club! Also it's qute strange that Pearlamn is not listed at Companies House as a person with significant control,whilst T2Cs hero still is.

I see today's statement as telling the Trust we are going to weaken your hand by a share dilution...in other words they are attempting to wipe the Trust out but hay ho that will please Chrissy he who knows all about football and business!
How people can still support Jenkins is beyond me .......unless of course it is because they benefit!
Slowly but surely the club that WAS OUR club is being destroyed and not just on the pitch and the boardroom but amongst the fans too.......welcome to the next level.....

Here here.

Well said.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Pearlman speaks on 20:16 - Jan 18 with 1676 views_

What a mess we are in as a club.......oh how far we have come.....those "saviours" who put the club back in control of local folks who were fans have now allowed the club to fall into its current state....and caused its supporters and fans to divide and start " fighting" each other. We were hailed as the model club now look at us.

So many idiots and big time Charlie's on here people who can't see beyond the end of their noses ..the club we had following the ousting of Petty is long gone and we are probably facing more Pettyeque times. why oh why are we still paying Jenkins and Pearlman the level of salaries ? We are no longer a PL club! Also it's qute strange that Pearlamn is not listed at Companies House as a person with significant control,whilst T2Cs hero still is.

I see today's statement as telling the Trust we are going to weaken your hand by a share dilution...in other words they are attempting to wipe the Trust out but hay ho that will please Chrissy he who knows all about football and business!
How people can still support Jenkins is beyond me .......unless of course it is because they benefit!
Slowly but surely the club that WAS OUR club is being destroyed and not just on the pitch and the boardroom but amongst the fans too.......welcome to the next level.....

There's that pretty pathetic way to look at things, granted, and there's the fact that after a long hard premier league road where you literally get eaten alive we're slowly rebuilding and starting to flourish again.

Hard medicine been taken and continue so, but it was necessary. You'll find every club outside of the top 6 going through this process one by one over the next however long you want to watch.

Why some think they're above all that relegation lark is beyond me, and why some have stopped their memory banks before 2003 when this club was a true basket case, is another pearler fondly used by the dull as dishwater.

And if that is a threat by the Club regarding diluting the Trust's share well that just shows how little they give a fack for the impending court case.

The Trust is run by amateurs. Are they about to prove that in front of the Beak?!

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Pearlman speaks on 20:16 - Jan 18 with 1677 viewsjasper_T

Pearlman speaks on 20:13 - Jan 18 by londonlisa2001

Who am I and who have I pretended to be?
Pearlman speaks on 20:22 - Jan 18 with 1642 viewsWingstandwood

Argus!

Pearlman speaks on 20:23 - Jan 18 with 1634 viewsswan65split

Top post mate, from being a Proud Swan to an ugly duckling........and we get the sellouts trying to their worst.

The next level isnt here yet, we are slithering too it like a poisonous snake.
Pearlman speaks on 20:23 - Jan 18 with 1630 viewsDarran

Great post.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Pearlman speaks on 20:29 - Jan 18 with 1602 viewslondonlisa2001

Pearlman speaks on 20:16 - Jan 18 by jasper_T

Who am I and who have I pretended to be?

How come you’ve answered every post on this thread other than the substantive one asking you why an ‘ordinary fan with an interest in development football’ suddenly starts making repeated statements about the voting rights attaching to the Jenkins’ shares? You’ve said before you have no knowledge of / interest in such matters, so it’s an incredibly odd statement to make? Why would anybody assume there’s any agreement in place over such things?
Login to get fewer ads

Pearlman speaks on 20:29 - Jan 18 with 1599 viewsQJumpingJack

Did Pearlman take a pay cut when we got relegated?

Have the club reduced their "expenses" eg costs of travelling to the US especially when there has been very little global expansion in commercial terms (apart from the FA Cup sleeve sponsor).

Did the Trust have access to the accounts before the American takeover?
Pearlman speaks on 20:32 - Jan 18 with 1583 viewsFireboy2

Absol fvcking utely spot on

Not surprised to see chris disagree with your great post in his usual way
Pearlman speaks on 20:32 - Jan 18 with 1577 viewsLoyal

Pearlman speaks on 18:58 - Jan 18 by _

No one man is responsible for being up against the sheer monster that is the Premier League.it's about time some just showed a little maturity and realised how bloody difficult it is.

How difficult is it ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Pearlman speaks on 20:33 - Jan 18 with 1575 views_

Pearlman speaks on 20:13 - Jan 18 by londonlisa2001

Was that an example of bullying? Could you not describe your continued attacks on Jason just that? Or is there different rules for people like you?

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Pearlman speaks on 20:36 - Jan 18 with 1566 viewsvetchonian

Pearlman speaks on 20:16 - Jan 18 by _

There's that pretty pathetic way to look at things, granted, and there's the fact that after a long hard premier league road where you literally get eaten alive we're slowly rebuilding and starting to flourish again.

Hard medicine been taken and continue so, but it was necessary. You'll find every club outside of the top 6 going through this process one by one over the next however long you want to watch.

Why some think they're above all that relegation lark is beyond me, and why some have stopped their memory banks before 2003 when this club was a true basket case, is another pearler fondly used by the dull as dishwater.

And if that is a threat by the Club regarding diluting the Trust's share well that just shows how little they give a fack for the impending court case.

The Trust is run by amateurs. Are they about to prove that in front of the Beak?!

What is pathetic about that.?
Why as a championship club are we paying two senior executives over 1.2m?
I haven't forgotten what this club was like pre2003 as I have been around since the 70s as a supporter as as I have said before remember you as an annoying brat on the North bank ......nothing changes.
We had a club run by amateurs ...one in particular who got lucky.......HJ has a record of failed businesses yes he was part of a group who gave us some great times....BUT he has made lots of mistakes which have contributed also to our downfall.....and then made sure he had an exit plan which lined his pockets.

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Pearlman speaks on 20:39 - Jan 18 with 1551 viewsjasper_T

Pearlman speaks on 20:29 - Jan 18 by londonlisa2001

How come you’ve answered every post on this thread other than the substantive one asking you why an ‘ordinary fan with an interest in development football’ suddenly starts making repeated statements about the voting rights attaching to the Jenkins’ shares? You’ve said before you have no knowledge of / interest in such matters, so it’s an incredibly odd statement to make? Why would anybody assume there’s any agreement in place over such things?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/terms-swansea-city-ta

I wasn't aware that the structure of the deal was privileged information. It was as the link shows headline news around the time of the sale.

I've attempted to answer the "why has Jenkins still got a job" question with as cynical an reason I could think of with my limited, 'cursory reading of tabloid press' level of knowledge. If that somehow exposes me as an insider I just don't know what to think.
Pearlman speaks on 20:40 - Jan 18 with 1545 views_

Pearlman speaks on 20:36 - Jan 18 by vetchonian

I haven't forgotten what this club was like pre2003 as I have been around since the 70s as a supporter as as I have said before remember you as an annoying brat on the North bank ......nothing changes.
We had a club run by amateurs ...one in particular who got lucky.......HJ has a record of failed businesses yes he was part of a group who gave us some great times....BUT he has made lots of mistakes which have contributed also to our downfall.....and then made sure he had an exit plan which lined his pockets.

Have you got an actual point here mate?

Pearlman speaks on 20:41 - Jan 18 with 1528 viewsswan65split

Pearlman speaks on 20:40 - Jan 18 by _

i think its saying your a annoying brat.
Pearlman speaks on 20:42 - Jan 18 with 1526 viewsjasper_T

Pearlman speaks on 20:29 - Jan 18 by QJumpingJack

Did Pearlman take a pay cut when we got relegated?

Have the club reduced their "expenses" eg costs of travelling to the US especially when there has been very little global expansion in commercial terms (apart from the FA Cup sleeve sponsor).

Did the Trust have access to the accounts before the American takeover?

Huw Cooze had the printing contract so they could probably sneak a peak.
Pearlman speaks on 20:44 - Jan 18 with 1512 viewsswan65split

Pearlman speaks on 20:42 - Jan 18 by jasper_T

Huw Cooze had the printing contract so they could probably sneak a peak.

supposition
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 20:44]
Pearlman speaks on 20:45 - Jan 18 with 1499 viewslondonlisa2001

Pearlman speaks on 20:33 - Jan 18 by _

Was that an example of bullying? Could you not describe your continued attacks on Jason just that? Or is there different rules for people like you?

I’m not attacking anyone.

I’m just pointing out the inconsistency in what’s being said and asking which is the actual position.
Pearlman speaks on 20:52 - Jan 18 with 1451 viewsQJumpingJack

Surely as Chairman, Jenkins should have given the interview? It is the type of interview he would have done over the last few seasons.
Pearlman speaks on 20:53 - Jan 18 with 1445 viewslondonlisa2001

Pearlman speaks on 20:39 - Jan 18 by jasper_T

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/terms-swansea-city-ta

I wasn't aware that the structure of the deal was privileged information. It was as the link shows headline news around the time of the sale.

I've attempted to answer the "why has Jenkins still got a job" question with as cynical an reason I could think of with my limited, 'cursory reading of tabloid press' level of knowledge. If that somehow exposes me as an insider I just don't know what to think.

That’s an article from 3 months before the sale of the club and doesn’t say anything about any terms for transfer of voting rights. Indeed, the article was shown to be wrong on many fronts with info that came to light once the deal was actually done (they didn’t buy 60% for example).

But regardless, your answer to the question is ‘it’s just an uninformed guess’ then? Which was one of the options in my question. Thanks for answering.
Pearlman speaks on 20:56 - Jan 18 with 1423 viewsQJumpingJack

What has Pearlman achieved since he joined the club?

Opened a club shop in City Centre
Created the Jack Zone on match days
Sponsors on the sleeve of the shirt.

What else?
Pearlman speaks on 20:59 - Jan 18 with 1406 viewsmagicdaps10

Pearlman speaks on 20:36 - Jan 18 by vetchonian

Your post was spot on mate and anyone who cant see it is just blind, stupid or just both.

As far as I am concerned, anyone who disagrees with that does not have Swansea City at heart.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Pearlman speaks on 21:00 - Jan 18 with 1402 viewsjasper_T

Pearlman speaks on 20:53 - Jan 18 by londonlisa2001

That’s an article from 3 months before the sale of the club and doesn’t say anything about any terms for transfer of voting rights. Indeed, the article was shown to be wrong on many fronts with info that came to light once the deal was actually done (they didn’t buy 60% for example).

But regardless, your answer to the question is ‘it’s just an uninformed guess’ then? Which was one of the options in my question. Thanks for answering.

It's just the first article that popped up when googling "swansea sale voting rights" or whatever I typed, it wasn't a bookmark I had saved. It doesn't mention terms for transfer of rights, but my posts itt have just assumed there must be terms involved for such a arrangement.

I thought it was pretty clear I was guessing in my earlier posts as I used the words "Odds are...", "(I) Don't think...", "It's likely..."
Pearlman speaks on 21:02 - Jan 18 with 1395 viewsvetchonian

Pearlman speaks on 20:40 - Jan 18 by _

Yes you talk of hard medicine yet HJ still is being paid in excess of £500k and Pearlamn the same.
Why if Pearlamn is CE he is not listed as being a person with significant control yet HJ still is?

We had something others were envious of in football both on and off the pitch.HJ made a mistake with the appointment of Cusack as manager brought in an old head in Flynn then used a steady eddie in Jackett took a punt on Roberto which paid off but Roberto was clever enough to bring with him Grahame Jones as he knew he was too close to the dressing room,Sousa didn't work for Huw and got lucky when he replaced him with Brendan who was supported by Pascoe and Curtis to quote HJ they will always be part of the coaching set up so that we can maintain continuity of our philosophy etc even when the manager changes..When Brendan left and took Pascoe with him...Laudrup fell into Huws lap.....and it worked initially oh and yes the legend that was Laudrup had to take Curt onto his team.we all know what came next......the appointment of Monk who yes kept us up but making him permanent manger a rookie with no experienced back up..and allowing Curt to be marginalised despite the crap HJ spouted previously was a makor failing by Huw. Yes appointing Roberto as a rookie manager was risky but that was when we were in L1 appointing Monk when we were in the PL and on a downward slide was not good. Yes so many will say we got our best PL finish under Monk but the football we played was totally different from the football we had seen since Roberto's reign. We won matches under Jackett but the football was far from entertaining. The rest is history ....the sale not done with the best interests of SCFC in mind but the benefit of individuals who are still taking out of the pot

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024