Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pearlman speaks 17:14 - Jan 18 with 18231 views34dfgdf54

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46924899
Pearlman speaks on 21:06 - Jan 18 with 1866 viewsmajorraglan

Pearlman speaks on 18:50 - Jan 18 by thornabyswan

If there is no skulldugery going on why won't they be up front with the Trust and show them the books.

A bit of transparency would go a long way to allay the fears of the fans that the club is being asset stripped etc. It may even buy Pearlman and the new owners some “space”. It could cause HJ some issues though if the position is really bad on account of transfer business dealings. Honesty and transparency goes a long way when it comes to getting people to buy in to something.
Pearlman speaks on 21:09 - Jan 18 with 1856 viewsOldjack

Jenkins and co are a very devious bunch .No one is surprised we haven't got a pot to piss in right now surely . Money will be siphoned off on way or another you can bet your life on it . Academy to close next ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Pearlman speaks on 21:14 - Jan 18 with 1826 viewsQJumpingJack

How can we not be making money when we are charging Premier League prices for mascot packages?
Pearlman speaks on 21:16 - Jan 18 with 1811 viewsvetchonian

Pearlman speaks on 21:14 - Jan 18 by QJumpingJack

How can we not be making money when we are charging Premier League prices for mascot packages?

And charging for birthday announcements......Kev Johns back this week ...no change for him from Ine pantomime to another!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Pearlman speaks on 21:17 - Jan 18 with 1799 viewsswan65split

Pearlman speaks on 21:02 - Jan 18 by vetchonian

Yes you talk of hard medicine yet HJ still is being paid in excess of £500k and Pearlamn the same.
Why if Pearlamn is CE he is not listed as being a person with significant control yet HJ still is?

We had something others were envious of in football both on and off the pitch.HJ made a mistake with the appointment of Cusack as manager brought in an old head in Flynn then used a steady eddie in Jackett took a punt on Roberto which paid off but Roberto was clever enough to bring with him Grahame Jones as he knew he was too close to the dressing room,Sousa didn't work for Huw and got lucky when he replaced him with Brendan who was supported by Pascoe and Curtis to quote HJ they will always be part of the coaching set up so that we can maintain continuity of our philosophy etc even when the manager changes..When Brendan left and took Pascoe with him...Laudrup fell into Huws lap.....and it worked initially oh and yes the legend that was Laudrup had to take Curt onto his team.we all know what came next......the appointment of Monk who yes kept us up but making him permanent manger a rookie with no experienced back up..and allowing Curt to be marginalised despite the crap HJ spouted previously was a makor failing by Huw. Yes appointing Roberto as a rookie manager was risky but that was when we were in L1 appointing Monk when we were in the PL and on a downward slide was not good. Yes so many will say we got our best PL finish under Monk but the football we played was totally different from the football we had seen since Roberto's reign. We won matches under Jackett but the football was far from entertaining. The rest is history ....the sale not done with the best interests of SCFC in mind but the benefit of individuals who are still taking out of the pot

spot on again m8.
Pearlman speaks on 21:27 - Jan 18 with 1761 viewssainthelens

Cos the salmon in hospitality is expensive.
Pearlman speaks on 21:30 - Jan 18 with 1751 viewsFireboy2

Pearlman speaks on 20:56 - Jan 18 by QJumpingJack

What has Pearlman achieved since he joined the club?

Opened a club shop in City Centre
Created the Jack Zone on match days
Sponsors on the sleeve of the shirt.

What else?

Jobs for the boys
Pearlman speaks on 21:32 - Jan 18 with 1738 viewsFireboy2

Pearlman speaks on 18:50 - Jan 18 by thornabyswan

If there is no skulldugery going on why won't they be up front with the Trust and show them the books.

They will NEVER be upfront because the truth will hurt
Login to get fewer ads

Pearlman speaks on 21:35 - Jan 18 with 1726 viewsGaryjack

Pearlman speaks on 20:16 - Jan 18 by jasper_T

Who am I and who have I pretended to be?

You are Jason, and you've pretended to be Jasper!
Pearlman speaks on 22:21 - Jan 18 with 1627 viewslonglostjack

Pearlman speaks on 21:35 - Jan 18 by Garyjack

You are Jason, and you've pretended to be Jasper!

Jason’s PR lackey more likely.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Pearlman speaks on 22:32 - Jan 18 with 1586 viewsQJumpingJack

Pearlman's interview has not been well received on social media.
Hopefully the Trust will issue a statement tomorrow about his comments.
Pearlman speaks on 22:35 - Jan 18 with 1579 views_

Pearlman speaks on 20:45 - Jan 18 by londonlisa2001

I’m not attacking anyone.

I’m just pointing out the inconsistency in what’s being said and asking which is the actual position.

No you're not. You're attacking one poster in particular and attempting to bully him in front of your online 'pals'.

You're making a mug out of yourself

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Pearlman speaks on 22:38 - Jan 18 with 1568 views_

Yes you talk of hard medicine yet HJ still is being paid in excess of £500k and Pearlamn the same.
Why if Pearlamn is CE he is not listed as being a person with significant control yet HJ still is?

We had something others were envious of in football both on and off the pitch.HJ made a mistake with the appointment of Cusack as manager brought in an old head in Flynn then used a steady eddie in Jackett took a punt on Roberto which paid off but Roberto was clever enough to bring with him Grahame Jones as he knew he was too close to the dressing room,Sousa didn't work for Huw and got lucky when he replaced him with Brendan who was supported by Pascoe and Curtis to quote HJ they will always be part of the coaching set up so that we can maintain continuity of our philosophy etc even when the manager changes..When Brendan left and took Pascoe with him...Laudrup fell into Huws lap.....and it worked initially oh and yes the legend that was Laudrup had to take Curt onto his team.we all know what came next......the appointment of Monk who yes kept us up but making him permanent manger a rookie with no experienced back up..and allowing Curt to be marginalised despite the crap HJ spouted previously was a makor failing by Huw. Yes appointing Roberto as a rookie manager was risky but that was when we were in L1 appointing Monk when we were in the PL and on a downward slide was not good. Yes so many will say we got our best PL finish under Monk but the football we played was totally different from the football we had seen since Roberto's reign. We won matches under Jackett but the football was far from entertaining. The rest is history ....the sale not done with the best interests of SCFC in mind but the benefit of individuals who are still taking out of the pot

WTF is that?? I'm not reading that pile of one paragraph Bullshit.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Pearlman speaks on 22:41 - Jan 18 with 1553 views_

Pearlman speaks on 21:06 - Jan 18 by majorraglan

A bit of transparency would go a long way to allay the fears of the fans that the club is being asset stripped etc. It may even buy Pearlman and the new owners some “space”. It could cause HJ some issues though if the position is really bad on account of transfer business dealings. Honesty and transparency goes a long way when it comes to getting people to buy in to something.

They don't need to do that as its only the very, very stupid and naive that think they're asset stripping.

Pearlman speaks on 22:42 - Jan 18 with 1548 views_

Pearlman speaks on 21:09 - Jan 18 by Oldjack

Jenkins and co are a very devious bunch .No one is surprised we haven't got a pot to piss in right now surely . Money will be siphoned off on way or another you can bet your life on it . Academy to close next ?

And here's a prime example, I rest my case

Pearlman speaks on 22:46 - Jan 18 with 1536 views_

You see, if Lisa or the Trust had even an ounce of decency she'd be putting all these idiotic posts and accusations straight into place.

But she hasn't, instead it suits her and the Trust for the fans to continue with their frenzied, nonsensical, non factual attacks

And that's why we simply cannot trust the Trust, nor can the Americans.

Pearlman speaks on 22:51 - Jan 18 with 1526 viewsWingstandwood

Argus!

Pearlman speaks on 23:03 - Jan 18 with 1497 viewsmarchamjack

And we can trust the Americans?...

Those stand up chaps who will only agree to a meeting...with their fellow shareholders...subject to a NDA

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Pearlman speaks on 23:09 - Jan 18 with 1467 viewsdobjack2

Pearlman speaks on 22:46 - Jan 18 by _

You see, if Lisa or the Trust had even an ounce of decency she'd be putting all these idiotic posts and accusations straight into place.

But she hasn't, instead it suits her and the Trust for the fans to continue with their frenzied, nonsensical, non factual attacks

When you stick to football you can post interesting and thought provoking stuff. Some I agree with others I disagree with. That’s life and what a forum should be about.

However there are certain topics, usually relating to the trust, the board and the selling shareholders where you abuse posters who don’t agree with you.

You say “we simply cannot trust the Trust” - speak for yourself good boy and don’t use the Royal we. You don’t speak for me and I certainly don’t trust you.
Pearlman speaks on 23:22 - Jan 18 with 1440 viewsmagicdaps10

Pearlman speaks on 22:38 - Jan 18 by _

WTF is that?? I'm not reading that pile of one paragraph Bullshit.

You have read it and responded with lets face it...pathetic, childish and ignorance.

Sold your soul Chrissy boy. You might be a Swansea City supporter but you are no longer in love with the club, that day died when you held Huw's hand.

Hang your head.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Pearlman speaks on 23:32 - Jan 18 with 1402 viewsPentyrchJack

Pearlman speaks on 21:30 - Jan 18 by Fireboy2

Jobs for the boys

He also makes a fortune for himself!

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Pearlman speaks on 23:35 - Jan 18 with 1395 viewsUxbridge

You realise you responded to an idiotic post by making one of your own? That logic is just ridiculous.

Can only speak for myself but I've got better things to do than spend all my time correcting all the posts I disagreed with. If I did that, I'd never have any free time. Life's too short.

Trust is a good word. That's what it all comes down to in the end. While the Trust gets messed around by various parties some people are now seeking to defend, those bridges will never be mended

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Pearlman speaks on 23:41 - Jan 18 with 1384 viewslonglostjack

Pearlman speaks on 22:41 - Jan 18 by _

They don't need to do that as its only the very, very stupid and naive that think they're asset stripping.

That’s probably one of the most stupid responses to a fair point I’ve ever read on this forum.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Pearlman speaks on 00:01 - Jan 19 with 1343 viewsswan65split

Pearlman speaks on 22:35 - Jan 18 by _

No you're not. You're attacking one poster in particular and attempting to bully him in front of your online 'pals'.

You're making a mug out of yourself

Pearlman speaks on 00:09 - Jan 19 with 1340 viewslondonlisa2001

I have stated on a number of occasions that the information I have seen has not indicated any sort of asset stripping.

But I have also stated that I haven’t seen full financial information. You have intimated on a few occasions that you don’t think the Trust should be trusted to be given full financial information.

And that’s the issue. How can you expect on one hand the Trust to give categorical assurance that money has not or will not be taken from the club and on the other hand not want the Trust to have full access to the very information that would enable the Trust to be able to give such an assurance?

If you want me or anyone else to be able to confirm everything is ok you should realise we have to see all relevant info to be able to do that. In the absence of that info we can’t do so. Quite how that means we can’t be trusted or we are not acting with decency as a result is beyond me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024