Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pearlman speaks 17:14 - Jan 18 with 18228 views34dfgdf54

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46924899
Pearlman speaks on 00:42 - Jan 19 with 1867 viewsdameedna

Maybe Huw has a three or five year contract?
It obviously does not rest on staying in the EPL.
Mid Table is still a good performance with scope for improvement.
Would have been nice to mention the Trust and ongoing relationships.
Pearlman speaks on 01:20 - Jan 19 with 1842 viewsJackSomething

Pearlman speaks on 19:35 - Jan 18 by _

What exactly have I sold out Einstein?

You're pathetically transparent, you yellow bellied c*nt. Not one poster takes anything you say about the owners of the club remotely seriously, which I know must burn when you're such a self aggrandising windbag.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Pearlman speaks on 01:31 - Jan 19 with 1834 views_

Pearlman speaks on 00:09 - Jan 19 by londonlisa2001

I have stated on a number of occasions that the information I have seen has not indicated any sort of asset stripping.

But I have also stated that I haven’t seen full financial information. You have intimated on a few occasions that you don’t think the Trust should be trusted to be given full financial information.

And that’s the issue. How can you expect on one hand the Trust to give categorical assurance that money has not or will not be taken from the club and on the other hand not want the Trust to have full access to the very information that would enable the Trust to be able to give such an assurance?

If you want me or anyone else to be able to confirm everything is ok you should realise we have to see all relevant info to be able to do that. In the absence of that info we can’t do so. Quite how that means we can’t be trusted or we are not acting with decency as a result is beyond me.

If memory serves me correct it was only up until June that you stopped seeing the accounts?

But it's more than this. This is more down to your experience, to applying some very basic adding up and taking away of petty strong and accurate data that you know is true, without seeing the latest accounts

You know full well 96m doesn't go into 60m yet you allow so many thickos on this site to peddle the asset stripping nonsense when all the while, if you, Lisa Clement, was heading up the Company that is SCFC and you were tasked with 'sorting the mess out' you'd be doing EXACTLY what they are doing

But you, or the Trust, won't allow yourselves to praise what they're doing or give them any credit, and why? Because you've made up your minds this isn't about the good of SCFC anymore, this is personal vendettas.

The reason Phil Sumbler got back on board really emphasises this. When all the while he hasn't even bothered turning up for half the meetings since he's been back.

I've lost trust in you completely and it's only Ux at this moment that's giving me any hope at all.

If that is a threat by the Americans about diluting your shares soon or in the next 6 months I'm guessing they aren't too worried about your legal advice and you're about to lose the Trust 800k

Who's getting the job by the way? Where's the 800k going? Because in a thread where 'jobs for the boys' has been mentioned I hope there's a transparency and open path you've taken and one you can all share with everybody.

And just to check, have you or anyone you've had connections with invoiced the Trust for anything whatsoever?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Pearlman speaks on 01:32 - Jan 19 with 1833 views_

Pearlman speaks on 01:20 - Jan 19 by JackSomething

You're pathetically transparent, you yellow bellied c*nt. Not one poster takes anything you say about the owners of the club remotely seriously, which I know must burn when you're such a self aggrandising windbag.

Apart from you bach 😂

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Pearlman speaks on 02:01 - Jan 19 with 1820 viewsNeathJack

Pearlman speaks on 01:31 - Jan 19 by _

If memory serves me correct it was only up until June that you stopped seeing the accounts?

But it's more than this. This is more down to your experience, to applying some very basic adding up and taking away of petty strong and accurate data that you know is true, without seeing the latest accounts

You know full well 96m doesn't go into 60m yet you allow so many thickos on this site to peddle the asset stripping nonsense when all the while, if you, Lisa Clement, was heading up the Company that is SCFC and you were tasked with 'sorting the mess out' you'd be doing EXACTLY what they are doing

But you, or the Trust, won't allow yourselves to praise what they're doing or give them any credit, and why? Because you've made up your minds this isn't about the good of SCFC anymore, this is personal vendettas.

The reason Phil Sumbler got back on board really emphasises this. When all the while he hasn't even bothered turning up for half the meetings since he's been back.

I've lost trust in you completely and it's only Ux at this moment that's giving me any hope at all.

If that is a threat by the Americans about diluting your shares soon or in the next 6 months I'm guessing they aren't too worried about your legal advice and you're about to lose the Trust 800k

Who's getting the job by the way? Where's the 800k going? Because in a thread where 'jobs for the boys' has been mentioned I hope there's a transparency and open path you've taken and one you can all share with everybody.

And just to check, have you or anyone you've had connections with invoiced the Trust for anything whatsoever?

Are you still a member Chris?

If so, will you be attending the upcoming Trust AGM?
Pearlman speaks on 08:58 - Jan 19 with 1692 views_

Pearlman speaks on 02:01 - Jan 19 by NeathJack

Are you still a member Chris?

If so, will you be attending the upcoming Trust AGM?

Phil Sumbler's best friends appear from nowhere to shut down important questions on Phil Sumbler's propaganda forum

Right on cue...

As if by clockwork.

Pearlman speaks on 09:09 - Jan 19 with 1674 viewsAnotherJohn

'When you're in a hole stop digging' comes to mind. Threads hijacked in this way are killing the forum.
Pearlman speaks on 09:22 - Jan 19 with 1651 views_

Pearlman speaks on 09:09 - Jan 19 by AnotherJohn

'When you're in a hole stop digging' comes to mind. Threads hijacked in this way are killing the forum.

Who's hijacking them, how, why and what are the rules on what we should post?

Login to get fewer ads

Pearlman speaks on 09:47 - Jan 19 with 1596 viewsvetchonian

Pearlman speaks on 22:38 - Jan 18 by _

WTF is that?? I'm not reading that pile of one paragraph Bullshit.

You have read it and can't deny the content as correct therefore blowing your ongoing love in with Huw out of the water.

In your response to my first post you talk of how we are once again flourishing but in other threads you post how we are struggling, our manager not being up to job .......need I go on?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Pearlman speaks on 10:15 - Jan 19 with 1542 viewsBadlands

Pearlman speaks on 19:05 - Jan 18 by _

Did they?

Proof?

No... Of course you haven't

As a green recruit to the marketing side of business many, many years ago a very highly regarded and influential civil servant (addressing a conference) made a statement that stayed with me and has never been proven incorrect.
""Public perception is more important than the truth."
Unfortunately that truism has transformed into, "Public pronouncement is more important than the truth."
Someone only has to come up with unsubstantiated accusations to cause untold damage. Even worse are those who lie but whose lies are exposed as such (I'm reading Boris Johnson claiming he never spoke about Turkey in the referendum hustings but can be shown making the same point five times) but their acolytes maintain, 'there's no smoke without fire.' Or they lie is ignored.
The accusers walk away unscathed while the accused are left picking up the wreckage.
As a child I recall nags and gossips having the same effect on a local level ... Now they have social media.
(For the record, some accusations are proven a bad people should be expose. For those situations we have laws, police and judicial system.)

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Pearlman speaks on 10:31 - Jan 19 with 1511 viewsNeathJack

Pearlman speaks on 08:58 - Jan 19 by _

Phil Sumbler's best friends appear from nowhere to shut down important questions on Phil Sumbler's propaganda forum

Right on cue...

As if by clockwork.

Which questions have been shut down??

I'm not stopping you asking or saying anything, I just asked you a fairly straightforward, polite question which for some reason you seem to have avoided answering.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2019 10:42]
Pearlman speaks on 10:37 - Jan 19 with 1500 viewsswancity

It’s good to observe that our supporters can right through Jenkins who has shown his true colours. To use a football term “you’re only as good as your last game”. We all know what Jenkins last game was: a game of deceipt, lies and selfish actions. A game that involved no consideration to the real fans and that includes the Supporters Trust. He’s gone from hero to zero.

The Club is being bled dry. Incredibly Jenkins is still at the club. He must have the skin of a dozen rhinos as he’s on borrowed time.

As a fan since the 1970s I can’t bring myself to attend home matches at the moment: that coont has to go soon. He’s phucked with the Swans for self benefit. That’s happened previously and the reaction was different. Considerably different but why? You’re only as good as your last game remember .

Meanwhile as our management and playing squad continue to swim against the tide best of luck to them all today. You just can’t help but feeling that tougher times much tougher times are just around the next corner....

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Pearlman speaks on 10:45 - Jan 19 with 1484 viewsQJumpingJack

Why has Pearlman chosen to do this interview now?
His message can only damage season ticket sales over the coming weeks and impact sales for our next three home matches. Bizarre.
Pearlman speaks on 10:58 - Jan 19 with 1471 viewscostalotta

Pearlman speaks on 22:46 - Jan 18 by _

You see, if Lisa or the Trust had even an ounce of decency she'd be putting all these idiotic posts and accusations straight into place.

But she hasn't, instead it suits her and the Trust for the fans to continue with their frenzied, nonsensical, non factual attacks

And that's why we simply cannot trust the Trust, nor can the Americans.

Hmmm. Would you mind clarifying what non factual attack related to your reply you are actually referring to? The way it is...

Two facts.

1. Our mascot pricing structure is ridiculously high and more than most EPL clubs, yet we are a Championship club.

2. Unless I’m missing something and The Pearl is not being truthful, we are this season going to loose money.

These are facts right? Why would anyone from the Trust say their not?

Not sticking up for the Trust, I’m no big fan of the Trust and have in the past voiced that on here but come on... I’m sure what your problem with Lisa posts are?

Caveat... I do agree she’s gone quiet (I enjoyed reading some of her posts) but that’s not a stick to hit her with or use in any agenda you may have.
Pearlman speaks on 11:50 - Jan 19 with 1395 viewsOldjack

Pearlman speaks on 00:09 - Jan 19 by londonlisa2001

I have stated on a number of occasions that the information I have seen has not indicated any sort of asset stripping.

But I have also stated that I haven’t seen full financial information. You have intimated on a few occasions that you don’t think the Trust should be trusted to be given full financial information.

And that’s the issue. How can you expect on one hand the Trust to give categorical assurance that money has not or will not be taken from the club and on the other hand not want the Trust to have full access to the very information that would enable the Trust to be able to give such an assurance?

If you want me or anyone else to be able to confirm everything is ok you should realise we have to see all relevant info to be able to do that. In the absence of that info we can’t do so. Quite how that means we can’t be trusted or we are not acting with decency as a result is beyond me.

Don't bother Lisa ,the guy's living in cuckoo land

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Pearlman speaks on 11:56 - Jan 19 with 1378 viewsjasper_T

Pearlman speaks on 10:37 - Jan 19 by swancity

It’s good to observe that our supporters can right through Jenkins who has shown his true colours. To use a football term “you’re only as good as your last game”. We all know what Jenkins last game was: a game of deceipt, lies and selfish actions. A game that involved no consideration to the real fans and that includes the Supporters Trust. He’s gone from hero to zero.

The Club is being bled dry. Incredibly Jenkins is still at the club. He must have the skin of a dozen rhinos as he’s on borrowed time.

As a fan since the 1970s I can’t bring myself to attend home matches at the moment: that coont has to go soon. He’s phucked with the Swans for self benefit. That’s happened previously and the reaction was different. Considerably different but why? You’re only as good as your last game remember .

Meanwhile as our management and playing squad continue to swim against the tide best of luck to them all today. You just can’t help but feeling that tougher times much tougher times are just around the next corner....

Does Jenkins get a pass if we do well this season? Wouldn't that be his "last game"?
Pearlman speaks on 11:58 - Jan 19 with 1382 viewsTheAlpineShrew

I posted in 2016 that part of our reasons for having a lack of funds back was due to poor sponsorship and commercial tie-ins. Now, here we are 2 1/2 years later, down a division, with the new guy in charge of these kind of things saying that we still have no money. Surely if we had sorted out our commercial departments, and had them working on bringing in the lucrative kind of sponsorship deals that should have been attainable after 7 years of Premier football. Especially with one of Asia's biggest stars on our books.
Pearlman speaks on 12:17 - Jan 19 with 1350 viewsOldjack

Pearlman speaks on 11:58 - Jan 19 by TheAlpineShrew

I posted in 2016 that part of our reasons for having a lack of funds back was due to poor sponsorship and commercial tie-ins. Now, here we are 2 1/2 years later, down a division, with the new guy in charge of these kind of things saying that we still have no money. Surely if we had sorted out our commercial departments, and had them working on bringing in the lucrative kind of sponsorship deals that should have been attainable after 7 years of Premier football. Especially with one of Asia's biggest stars on our books.

We missed a trick when the greedy ones took no notice of the Chinese bid ,far to eager to make that quick buck in case their shares got diluted

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Pearlman speaks on 12:22 - Jan 19 with 1344 viewsswancity

Pearlman speaks on 11:56 - Jan 19 by jasper_T

Does Jenkins get a pass if we do well this season? Wouldn't that be his "last game"?

No mate. Jenkins has played his last game. He’s history and he knows it. He’s not needed or wanted certainly not by the supporters. He’s sadly clinging on by his fingertips but I’m not sure how long it’ll last.

Pearlman speaks on 12:24 - Jan 19 with 1332 viewsjasper_T

Pearlman speaks on 12:22 - Jan 19 by swancity

No mate. Jenkins has played his last game. He’s history and he knows it. He’s not needed or wanted certainly not by the supporters. He’s sadly clinging on by his fingertips but I’m not sure how long it’ll last.

This metaphor is clinging on a bit, I think.

Judging people only on their last game is nonsense. The mistakes and successes of the past should always be taken into account when considering what might happen in the future.
Pearlman speaks on 12:27 - Jan 19 with 1332 viewsQJumpingJack

I wonder how Jenkins feels that Pearlman could be set to replace him.
Pearlman speaks on 12:34 - Jan 19 with 1315 viewsswancity

Pearlman speaks on 12:24 - Jan 19 by jasper_T

This metaphor is clinging on a bit, I think.

Judging people only on their last game is nonsense. The mistakes and successes of the past should always be taken into account when considering what might happen in the future.

Under normal circumstances possibly but these aren’t normal. He’s your top salesman who has been caught with his hand in the till.

His actions have shown him up for what he is. He has made his bed. Just remember his back ground and how lucky he’s been. Part of his problem is that he thought his shyte was chocolate and believed he was something special. I recall the clown on sky sports doing a cringeworthy interview around the ‘Swansea Way’.

Martinez saw through him. Now everyone else is.

Pearlman speaks on 12:40 - Jan 19 with 1302 viewsswan65split

Pearlman speaks on 12:34 - Jan 19 by swancity

Under normal circumstances possibly but these aren’t normal. He’s your top salesman who has been caught with his hand in the till.

His actions have shown him up for what he is. He has made his bed. Just remember his back ground and how lucky he’s been. Part of his problem is that he thought his shyte was chocolate and believed he was something special. I recall the clown on sky sports doing a cringeworthy interview around the ‘Swansea Way’.

Not everyone it seems.
Pearlman speaks on 12:52 - Jan 19 with 1270 viewsjacksfullaces

... and so months, years later, the rant continues, with the odd personal sideswipe.

the majority feel jenkins is well past his sell by date, and have some reasonably well grounded suspicons that the owners are not likely to be doing very much with the footballing/cultural interests of our club at heart (why would they?)

so at the very least we can be pretty vocal in wanting the clown who handed it to them on a plate to be removed from the club. the end.

other than that it is all pretty much p**s and wind.
Pearlman speaks on 13:16 - Jan 19 with 1226 viewsjasper_T

Pearlman speaks on 12:34 - Jan 19 by swancity

Which is why he shouldn't be forgiven if he has a better "last game". His actions two years ago should always be remembered (as should the years previous).

It's a bad metaphor.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024