Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pearlman speaks 17:14 - Jan 18 with 18196 views34dfgdf54

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46924899
Pearlman speaks on 13:25 - Jan 19 with 2600 viewsQJumpingJack

He has spoken again:

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/boardroom-8
Pearlman speaks on 13:26 - Jan 19 with 2597 viewsJonathans_coat

Pearlman speaks on 10:45 - Jan 19 by QJumpingJack

Why has Pearlman chosen to do this interview now?
His message can only damage season ticket sales over the coming weeks and impact sales for our next three home matches. Bizarre.

Managing expectations.

Getting the excuses in early for selling 2/3 players and getting none in to replace them.
Pearlman speaks on 13:55 - Jan 19 with 2528 viewslondonlisa2001

Pearlman speaks on 01:31 - Jan 19 by _

If memory serves me correct it was only up until June that you stopped seeing the accounts?

But it's more than this. This is more down to your experience, to applying some very basic adding up and taking away of petty strong and accurate data that you know is true, without seeing the latest accounts

You know full well 96m doesn't go into 60m yet you allow so many thickos on this site to peddle the asset stripping nonsense when all the while, if you, Lisa Clement, was heading up the Company that is SCFC and you were tasked with 'sorting the mess out' you'd be doing EXACTLY what they are doing

But you, or the Trust, won't allow yourselves to praise what they're doing or give them any credit, and why? Because you've made up your minds this isn't about the good of SCFC anymore, this is personal vendettas.

The reason Phil Sumbler got back on board really emphasises this. When all the while he hasn't even bothered turning up for half the meetings since he's been back.

I've lost trust in you completely and it's only Ux at this moment that's giving me any hope at all.

If that is a threat by the Americans about diluting your shares soon or in the next 6 months I'm guessing they aren't too worried about your legal advice and you're about to lose the Trust 800k

Who's getting the job by the way? Where's the 800k going? Because in a thread where 'jobs for the boys' has been mentioned I hope there's a transparency and open path you've taken and one you can all share with everybody.

And just to check, have you or anyone you've had connections with invoiced the Trust for anything whatsoever?

“And just to check, have you or anyone you've had connections with invoiced the Trust for anything whatsoever?”

No. Nothing.not one single penny. Not even reimbursement of expenses I have incurred since being involved with the Trust that I would have be able to claim under Trust standard policy, like train fares and call charges. I’ve swallowed the cost myself. I have no connections with anyone that has done anything for the Trust paid or otherwise.

I’ve said this before btw. Quite recently as well. The last time you were attempting to attack me. Your continued insinuations against me personally are misplaced. But you already know that.
Pearlman speaks on 13:56 - Jan 19 with 2523 viewsQJumpingJack

well if he is worried about the club losing money, he is doing a great job in going about it.

Out of interest how much are the Americans paying for PR support?
Pearlman speaks on 14:08 - Jan 19 with 2491 views_

Pearlman speaks on 10:58 - Jan 19 by costalotta

Hmmm. Would you mind clarifying what non factual attack related to your reply you are actually referring to? The way it is...

Two facts.

1. Our mascot pricing structure is ridiculously high and more than most EPL clubs, yet we are a Championship club.

2. Unless I’m missing something and The Pearl is not being truthful, we are this season going to loose money.

These are facts right? Why would anyone from the Trust say their not?

Not sticking up for the Trust, I’m no big fan of the Trust and have in the past voiced that on here but come on... I’m sure what your problem with Lisa posts are?

Caveat... I do agree she’s gone quiet (I enjoyed reading some of her posts) but that’s not a stick to hit her with or use in any agenda you may have.

You need to firstly understandwhat I'm saying before piping up I'd say.

Lisa understood alright.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Pearlman speaks on 14:37 - Jan 19 with 2409 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Oh well, had a look at this thread and found it hijacked. When I speak to friends, friends of friends and acquaintances at and away from games there is a unanimous view that Jenkins and the sell outs sold to the wrong people and made a load of money, that transfer dealings have been hopelessly managed and no real investment has or will come from our current owners.

Fortunately these conversations can't be hijacked. As for what happens next there's an old saying that it is a good time to resort to legal action when you have nothing to lose or the other party has nothing to gain.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Pearlman speaks on 10:19 - Jan 20 with 2180 viewsQJumpingJack

A reminder of Jason's first interview as owner in Summer 2016. Worth a listen.
What has he achieved?

Pearlman speaks on 10:47 - Jan 20 with 2148 viewsWingstandwood

Pearlman speaks on 10:19 - Jan 20 by QJumpingJack

A reminder of Jason's first interview as owner in Summer 2016. Worth a listen.
What has he achieved?

Who taught or advised that pr1ck to come out with PR-b@llocks, l1es, feelgood mood muzak and spin doctor drivel like that? Alastair Campbell? Tony Blair? The only thing missing was usage of over-dramatic Blair-esque pregnant promises.

That was truly a "pass-the-sick-bag' interview.

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Pearlman speaks on 15:39 - Jan 20 with 2046 viewsHeadmaster

Scrolling through Twitter, came across this beauty

Pearlman speaks on 19:41 - Jan 20 with 1913 viewsBadlands

Pearlman speaks on 14:37 - Jan 19 by JACKMANANDBOY

Oh well, had a look at this thread and found it hijacked. When I speak to friends, friends of friends and acquaintances at and away from games there is a unanimous view that Jenkins and the sell outs sold to the wrong people and made a load of money, that transfer dealings have been hopelessly managed and no real investment has or will come from our current owners.

Fortunately these conversations can't be hijacked. As for what happens next there's an old saying that it is a good time to resort to legal action when you have nothing to lose or the other party has nothing to gain.

Transfer dealings have been shoddy since the club / Hugh were spurred on by club captain Monk to get rid of Laudrup and Tutlumlu - poor choices, high transfers, players not knowing they were being transferred or not until it was too late to object.
I firmly believe Bayram spread the word on us amongst other agents. Only a theory but look at he record, a few decent signings but all far too expensive and beyond our means.

As fro selling out - no one else was interested.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Pearlman speaks on 19:48 - Jan 20 with 1901 viewswaynekerr55

Pearlman speaks on 19:41 - Jan 20 by Badlands

Transfer dealings have been shoddy since the club / Hugh were spurred on by club captain Monk to get rid of Laudrup and Tutlumlu - poor choices, high transfers, players not knowing they were being transferred or not until it was too late to object.
I firmly believe Bayram spread the word on us amongst other agents. Only a theory but look at he record, a few decent signings but all far too expensive and beyond our means.

As Fro? Is that a diamond in the under 23s.

So the Chinese Consortium was nothing but a whisper, Mr B?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Pearlman speaks on 20:31 - Jan 20 with 1881 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Pearlman speaks on 19:41 - Jan 20 by Badlands

Why rush to sell then?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Pearlman speaks on 20:46 - Jan 20 with 1862 viewsjasper_T

Pearlman speaks on 20:31 - Jan 20 by JACKMANANDBOY

Why rush to sell then?

Relegation was getting closer every year and they wanted out before their shares plummeted in value. They were millions of quids worth of desperate to sell up.
Pearlman speaks on 21:07 - Jan 20 with 1841 viewswaynekerr55

Pearlman speaks on 20:46 - Jan 20 by jasper_T

Relegation was getting closer every year and they wanted out before their shares plummeted in value. They were millions of quids worth of desperate to sell up.

So why not just say that then? Anyone with more than one brain cell would have clapped them through the front door

Pearlman speaks on 21:11 - Jan 20 with 1832 viewsswancity

Pearlman speaks on 20:46 - Jan 20 by jasper_T

That's understandable isn't it. What isn't is the devious, sly, underhand and possibly illegal and certainly immoral way they went about it. Just about everyone can see that now...

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Pearlman speaks on 21:46 - Jan 20 with 1785 viewsmagicdaps10

Pearlman speaks on 21:11 - Jan 20 by swancity

That's understandable isn't it. What isn't is the devious, sly, underhand and possibly illegal and certainly immoral way they went about it. Just about everyone can see that now...

Plus they were willing to sell to the first person to offer what they wanted regardless of who they were and what their background was.
Selling was not the issue, the morals that were used in doing so was.

All their hard/good work in previous years was killed in that moment of greed.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Pearlman speaks on 06:13 - Jan 21 with 1671 viewswaynekerr55

Pearlman speaks on 21:46 - Jan 20 by magicdaps10

Plus they were willing to sell to the first person to offer what they wanted regardless of who they were and what their background was.
Selling was not the issue, the morals that were used in doing so was.

All their hard/good work in previous years was killed in that moment of greed.

And is being further eroded by milking every penny, hanging on like as skidmark on a public toilet

Pearlman speaks on 08:35 - Jan 21 with 1624 viewsswancity

Pearlman speaks on 06:13 - Jan 21 by waynekerr55

And is being further eroded by milking every penny, hanging on like as skidmark on a public toilet

Indeed. The burglar who ransacked your house, stole all of your valuable and sentimental property but before leaving had the audacity to cook himself a full English breakfast, sit down and watch your television sitting on your favoured armchair before having a nice lunch. And still didn’t want to leave....

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Pearlman speaks on 21:24 - Jan 23 with 1435 viewsQJumpingJack

A poster on SCFC2 is claiming that Pearlman now chairs the board meetings.
Shouldn't that be the role of Huw Jenkins who is Chairman?
Pearlman speaks on 21:29 - Jan 23 with 1414 views34dfgdf54

Pearlman speaks on 21:24 - Jan 23 by QJumpingJack

A poster on SCFC2 is claiming that Pearlman now chairs the board meetings.
Shouldn't that be the role of Huw Jenkins who is Chairman?

Does Huw even go to games anymore?
Pearlman speaks on 21:30 - Jan 23 with 1411 viewsDarran

Pearlman speaks on 21:29 - Jan 23 by 34dfgdf54

Does Huw even go to games anymore?

Yes.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Pearlman speaks on 21:59 - Jan 23 with 1359 viewsQJumpingJack

The one key role of a Chairman is to chair board meetings.

What is he being paid for if he is not doing his basic duties?
Pearlman speaks on 22:28 - Jan 23 with 1327 viewsjasper_T

Pearlman speaks on 21:59 - Jan 23 by QJumpingJack

The one key role of a Chairman is to chair board meetings.

What is he being paid for if he is not doing his basic duties?

A Chief Operating Officer (Pearlman) is usually second in command of a company, either behind a Chairman, or more likely in our case, the ownership group.

It doesn't seem that unusual to me that Jenkins would have had a functional demotion since the takeover, even if he kept the same job title to save printing new business cards.
Pearlman speaks on 22:35 - Jan 23 with 1312 viewsDarran

Pearlman speaks on 22:28 - Jan 23 by jasper_T

A Chief Operating Officer (Pearlman) is usually second in command of a company, either behind a Chairman, or more likely in our case, the ownership group.

It doesn't seem that unusual to me that Jenkins would have had a functional demotion since the takeover, even if he kept the same job title to save printing new business cards.

I agree,we’ve got a vice chairman that’s not on the board.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Pearlman speaks on 21:07 - Jan 26 with 1127 viewsQJumpingJack

What did Jenkins and Pearlman have to say in their programme notes today ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024