Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can we make the play offs 19:29 - Jan 19 with 3707 viewsthornabyswan

Had to win today and deservedly did so.
75 points has to be the aim.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Can we make the play offs on 19:34 - Jan 19 with 2598 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Can we? Yes. Will we? I’m not sure. Performances like today will push us bloody close
Can we make the play offs on 19:35 - Jan 19 with 2572 viewsthornabyswan

Can we make the play offs on 19:34 - Jan 19 by exiledinenglandjack

Can we? Yes. Will we? I’m not sure. Performances like today will push us bloody close

We have a fair bit to do but it's possible the Bristol game is massive.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Can we make the play offs on 19:37 - Jan 19 with 2541 viewsGlastonbury

Much better second half. Needs to find the energy from the off. I’d play James from start. He’s young and fit enough to play every game
Can we make the play offs on 19:38 - Jan 19 with 2533 viewsBloodyhills

It's possible.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Can we make the play offs on 19:43 - Jan 19 with 2504 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Can we make the play offs on 19:35 - Jan 19 by thornabyswan

We have a fair bit to do but it's possible the Bristol game is massive.

A settled team selection will increase our chances, thought Leroy had a good game again and Carter-Vickers put in a big shift when he came on. Thing I liked the most is we stood up to a really physical team for the first time in a while
Can we make the play offs on 19:49 - Jan 19 with 2442 viewsOldjack

One or two more Bersant ,job done no problem ,will the tight fisted fukesrs go for it ,naaaaaaaaaaa

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Can we make the play offs on 19:51 - Jan 19 with 2432 viewsLeonWasGod

I don’t think we’ve quite got the firepower or the strength in depth, but I’m sure we’ll give it a good go. It’s possible, there’s always at least 1 team from the mid table group who goes on a run.
Can we make the play offs on 19:52 - Jan 19 with 2424 viewsstAteSwan

Couple critical months upcoming if we are. We play 8 matches against teams currently 12th in the table or higher between now and the beginning of April.
Login to get fewer ads

Can we make the play offs on 19:53 - Jan 19 with 2416 viewsSwansNZ

Performances like we saw in the 2nd half, not the first.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Can we make the play offs on 19:57 - Jan 19 with 2386 viewssainthelens

If we can tag onto the top 6, our final 5/6 games of season are very winnable. Do i think we'll make it?...no , cos we need 2/3 players to strengthen and the fckers up top won't do it.
Can we make the play offs on 19:57 - Jan 19 with 2383 viewsLeonWasGod

Can we make the play offs on 19:53 - Jan 19 by SwansNZ

Performances like we saw in the 2nd half, not the first.

I’ll take struggling to get in the game but barely conceding a chance any day of the week. We weren’t at our best (credit to Utd) but one header aside I never felt like we’d concede. Got to come through the rough times as we can’t be on the front foot all the time.
Can we make the play offs on 19:59 - Jan 19 with 2359 viewsSwansNZ

Can we make the play offs on 19:57 - Jan 19 by LeonWasGod

I’ll take struggling to get in the game but barely conceding a chance any day of the week. We weren’t at our best (credit to Utd) but one header aside I never felt like we’d concede. Got to come through the rough times as we can’t be on the front foot all the time.

We could and probably should have been 2 down at half time.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Can we make the play offs on 20:13 - Jan 19 with 2298 viewswestwalesed

Was thinking the same today as I left the Liberty. I think we will end up finishing around 9th. We have a settled side now but we simply don’t have the depth to compete longer term.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Can we make the play offs on 23:47 - Jan 19 with 2029 viewsLoyal

Apparently the atmosphere is shit and some people on here should fck off back to Cardiff.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Can we make the play offs on 00:59 - Jan 20 with 1964 viewsbuilthjack

Can we make the play offs on 23:47 - Jan 19 by Loyal

Apparently the atmosphere is shit and some people on here should fck off back to Cardiff.

The West was dead. But the east was bouncing, fair play.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Can we make the play offs on 01:04 - Jan 20 with 1954 viewsswan65split

Can we make the play offs on 19:51 - Jan 19 by LeonWasGod

I don’t think we’ve quite got the firepower or the strength in depth, but I’m sure we’ll give it a good go. It’s possible, there’s always at least 1 team from the mid table group who goes on a run.

This , if we do, it will be an incredible achievement under the circumstances.
Can we make the play offs on 02:17 - Jan 20 with 1910 viewslonglostjack

Can we make the play offs on 19:52 - Jan 19 by stAteSwan

Couple critical months upcoming if we are. We play 8 matches against teams currently 12th in the table or higher between now and the beginning of April.

Good. We do better against the better sides. Bring it on!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Can we make the play offs on 07:38 - Jan 20 with 1756 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Common theme I hear from commentators calling Swansea games this season, which I heard again yesterday from the ESPN guy during the 2nd half:

"Watching them now, it's hard to explain why they aren't higher up in the table."

Maybe a little more consistency and fewer brain farts this spring could go a long way.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2019 7:39]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Can we make the play offs on 07:49 - Jan 20 with 1730 viewsjasper_T

Not sure which "2 or 3" players people are desperate for us to replace based on the last few games to be honest. Strong team, strong bench.
Can we make the play offs on 07:50 - Jan 20 with 1726 viewsFireboy2

Can we make the play offs on 07:38 - Jan 20 by Tummer_from_Texas

Common theme I hear from commentators calling Swansea games this season, which I heard again yesterday from the ESPN guy during the 2nd half:

"Watching them now, it's hard to explain why they aren't higher up in the table."

Maybe a little more consistency and fewer brain farts this spring could go a long way.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2019 7:39]

To add to your laat sentence,a def midfielder,an attacking midfielder and a striker would go a long way

But we all know that probably wont happen
Can we make the play offs on 08:01 - Jan 20 with 1712 viewsjackal

Can we make the play offs on 19:43 - Jan 19 by exiledinenglandjack

A settled team selection will increase our chances, thought Leroy had a good game again and Carter-Vickers put in a big shift when he came on. Thing I liked the most is we stood up to a really physical team for the first time in a while

Good call!

But with Joe out, we have only have two centre backs.

We desperately need some back up. Will the owners pay up before the end of Jan?

Don't hold your breath.
Can we make the play offs on 08:34 - Jan 20 with 1663 viewsThornburyswan

Can we make the play offs on 19:43 - Jan 19 by exiledinenglandjack

He did well to be fair but for me he's always likely to throw in one horlicks of an error every match - I guess that's what you get with a young CB learning the ropes - so with Rodin out for 6/7 weeks I'd expect a full range of results/performances with us being somewhere around 12th by the time he returns.

PS is it just me or does Carter-Vickers have the look of a very young Ash.
Can we make the play offs on 08:45 - Jan 20 with 1643 viewsTailGunner

Can we make the play offs on 07:49 - Jan 20 by jasper_T

Not sure which "2 or 3" players people are desperate for us to replace based on the last few games to be honest. Strong team, strong bench.

Problem is we've lost our in form winger & centre half, who's come superbly back into form - for a good few weeks.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2019 8:47]
Can we make the play offs on 09:03 - Jan 20 with 1595 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Can we make the play offs on 08:45 - Jan 20 by TailGunner

Problem is we've lost our in form winger & centre half, who's come superbly back into form - for a good few weeks.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2019 8:47]

I feel even if we just one in it’ll give the squad and the manager a boost. Personally, if bony goes I’d take a striker. Rodons injury is a real shame but hopefully he’ll be back up and running soon. I know avian Harries has had a tough time in his appearances so far this season but there’s definitely a player there and I’d be happy with him covering for 6 weeks.

Ideally I’d want a centre midfielder (already mentioned the guy from Fulham in on loan) and a striker to replace bony. Considering his impact this season, I’d be more inclined to get someone from a lower division in and give them a chance, over a misfiring striker from a prem team. One name I’d take a look at is Chuks Aneke at MK Dons. 13 goals this season, played abroad and came through the arsenal academy.
Can we make the play offs on 09:12 - Jan 20 with 1566 viewsoldcob

Yesterday we needed not only skill but fight and courage against a physically bigger and stronger side. We've not seen that fight too often this season. Long may it continue.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2019 9:14]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024