Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poor atmosphere at the Liberty 22:08 - Jan 19 with 4802 viewsalwaysblackandwhite

Why is the atmosphere so poor; discuss?
Poor atmosphere at the Liberty on 09:45 - Jan 20 with 1250 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I would argue it is because we play one of the most least attractive 'styles' of football in the entire league and give very little for our fans to get excited about.

The belief that passing it slowly around your defence equals 'exciting' football really does baffle me. We used to dislike Sousa greatly for playing the same sort of football.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Poor atmosphere at the Liberty on 09:58 - Jan 20 with 1227 viewsItchySphincter

Poor atmosphere at the Liberty on 09:45 - Jan 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I would argue it is because we play one of the most least attractive 'styles' of football in the entire league and give very little for our fans to get excited about.

The belief that passing it slowly around your defence equals 'exciting' football really does baffle me. We used to dislike Sousa greatly for playing the same sort of football.

I never disliked Sousa and always maintain he was every bit as important to our success under Rodgers as was he who invented passing.

Agree with your general point though.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Poor atmosphere at the Liberty on 11:12 - Jan 20 with 1160 viewsElmo

I would normally say: too many fickle fans with lofty expectations.

However yesterday was different. Even the educated East were speechless after watching Sheffield Utd boss the first half, physically and organisationally. We did a massive job to hang in there and stand up to them. A massive learning leap.

2nd half, tables were turned and the fans responded. The atmosphere became massively uplifting (off and on the pitch) the fans became the 12th man, the players kicked on.
Poor atmosphere at the Liberty on 11:30 - Jan 20 with 1142 viewsjackharris

Poor atmosphere at the Liberty on 09:18 - Jan 20 by Loyal

BBC report -
That lit the fuse for a period of intense Swansea pressure, which in turn whipped up a fervent atmosphere inside the Liberty Stadium.

Exactly right. Second half the atmosphere was bloody good. As you mentioned Loyal there are far too many f*cking moaning knobs. Having experienced the Swans from 1984 mainly being in the two lowest divisions. Playing in front of small crowds. Watching them yesterday with nearly 18,000 fans present and beating a good side is rather nice.

This Sheffield United side who had previously score 3 goals in 3 matches (in their last 6 games) were nullified. We then proceeded to get on the front foot and the supporters responded. It is funny how the players and Potter always mention the fans and the atmosphere they create.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Poor atmosphere at the Liberty on 11:48 - Jan 20 with 1116 viewsvetchonian

This isn't a Man U forum.....

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Poor atmosphere at the Liberty on 11:54 - Jan 20 with 1102 viewsDrGonzo

Apathy reigns. Soulless.
Poor atmosphere at the Liberty on 11:58 - Jan 20 with 1088 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Poor atmosphere at the Liberty on 11:48 - Jan 20 by vetchonian

This isn't a Man U forum.....

Only two other managers in the Premier League have won their first six league games. I do not frequent it however I am sure in the red cafes across Manchester their fans are delighted with how their inexperienced manager from Scandanvia is adapting to English football. Hopefully ours will prove he can be successful as well soon enough.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Poor atmosphere at the Liberty on 12:09 - Jan 20 with 1076 viewsPrivate_Partz

An intense dislike of Jenkins and the Yanks.
It will end up like Blackpool if things don't change. Not only a poor atmosphere but no punters as well.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

Poor atmosphere at the Liberty on 12:16 - Jan 20 with 1057 viewsmonmouth

Poor atmosphere at the Liberty on 11:58 - Jan 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Only two other managers in the Premier League have won their first six league games. I do not frequent it however I am sure in the red cafes across Manchester their fans are delighted with how their inexperienced manager from Scandanvia is adapting to English football. Hopefully ours will prove he can be successful as well soon enough.

Maybe if he had a zillion pound team.......

I'm astonished you still get bites. Has to be the best pretend account ever.

Ha ha, I've just bitten...

I love you Dwighty.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Poor atmosphere at the Liberty on 12:37 - Jan 20 with 1036 viewssg1912

I think we're still in shellshock as a fanbase,we've gone from Michu and DeGuzman to Mcburnie and Grimes in a relatively short period of time
Poor atmosphere at the Liberty on 14:07 - Jan 20 with 963 viewsLoyal

We have played some of the best football I've seen in years at Swansea this season.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Poor atmosphere at the Liberty on 14:27 - Jan 20 with 940 viewsFireboy2

Poor atmosphere at the Liberty on 14:07 - Jan 20 by Loyal

We have played some of the best football I've seen in years at Swansea this season.

He wouldnt know loyal

He only watches us the box
Poor atmosphere at the Liberty on 14:51 - Jan 20 with 920 views34dfgdf54

Poor atmosphere at the Liberty on 14:07 - Jan 20 by Loyal

Agreed.

Few more players to compliment us in the summer and I think we will be a force, unless we sneak into the play offs this season which would be an immense achievement.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2019 15:16]
Poor atmosphere at the Liberty on 15:48 - Jan 20 with 873 viewsthornabyswan

Poor atmosphere at the Liberty on 12:09 - Jan 20 by Private_Partz

An intense dislike of Jenkins and the Yanks.
It will end up like Blackpool if things don't change. Not only a poor atmosphere but no punters as well.

You are a bundle of laughs

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Poor atmosphere at the Liberty on 17:15 - Jan 20 with 807 viewsOldjack

Poor atmosphere at the Liberty on 23:03 - Jan 19 by lifelong

West is best.

rubbish !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Poor atmosphere at the Liberty on 19:43 - Jan 20 with 729 viewsWxmJax

Watching on the telly yesterday and the missus commented on how quiet is was first half. Is it a good game ? She asked, "well put it this way, if it wasn't Swansea I'd be watching the greatest dancer. That said, great support second half.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024