Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan B Peterson 00:20 - Jan 20 with 5864 viewsKerouac

Listen to this guy, you won't regret it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Jordan B Peterson on 23:08 - Jan 20 with 983 viewssg1912

Jordan B Peterson on 22:42 - Jan 20 by trampie

Is he not a white Christian ?, family and religion seem to play a part in his make up, it fits [along with some of his other traits] the narrative of a certain type of person that you might find on the alt right.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2019 23:01]

If I popped up the Abbot thread and said ‘she’s a black communist far left fruit cake’ you would be foaming at the mouth.

Like I said, utter hypocrisy.
Jordan B Peterson on 23:17 - Jan 20 with 964 viewstrampie

Jordan B Peterson on 23:08 - Jan 20 by sg1912

If I popped up the Abbot thread and said ‘she’s a black communist far left fruit cake’ you would be foaming at the mouth.

Like I said, utter hypocrisy.

I don't like or rate Abbot and i think she is a racist and a person that has become an elitist, she is a unionist and politician in what was/is a right wing party, well they were right wing for decades until Corbyn, im not sure what they are these days, not sure they know what they are themselves come to that, card carrying grassroot members stand for one thing, Parliamentary Labour party stand for something else and non card carrying Labour voters stand for something else as well.

Nothing hypocritical about my view point, if i say so myself.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2019 23:32]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Jordan B Peterson on 23:23 - Jan 20 with 958 viewssg1912

Jordan B Peterson on 23:17 - Jan 20 by trampie

I don't like or rate Abbot and i think she is a racist and a person that has become an elitist, she is a unionist and politician in what was/is a right wing party, well they were right wing for decades until Corbyn, im not sure what they are these days, not sure they know what they are themselves come to that, card carrying grassroot members stand for one thing, Parliamentary Labour party stand for something else and non card carrying Labour voters stand for something else as well.

Nothing hypocritical about my view point, if i say so myself.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2019 23:32]

Well you have completely missed the point there.
Jordan B Peterson on 23:31 - Jan 20 with 947 viewstrampie

Jordan B Peterson on 23:23 - Jan 20 by sg1912

Well you have completely missed the point there.

On the contrary it is you that missed the point in the first place.

I am a white Christian, well I was brought up as a Christian anyway, cant say I have been much after my Sunday school days but there you go.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Jordan B Peterson on 23:40 - Jan 20 with 938 viewssg1912

Jordan B Peterson on 23:31 - Jan 20 by trampie

On the contrary it is you that missed the point in the first place.

I am a white Christian, well I was brought up as a Christian anyway, cant say I have been much after my Sunday school days but there you go.

I will not respond to further pedantry, you know full well you were using’white Christian’ as a derogative.
Jordan B Peterson on 23:50 - Jan 20 with 921 viewstrampie

Jordan B Peterson on 23:40 - Jan 20 by sg1912

I will not respond to further pedantry, you know full well you were using’white Christian’ as a derogative.

Not at all, its seems to be the case and fits with the narrative.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2019 23:53]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024