Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan B Peterson 00:20 - Jan 20 with 5865 viewsKerouac

Listen to this guy, you won't regret it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Jordan B Peterson on 18:24 - Jan 20 with 1422 viewstrampie

Peterson has mental issues, his style is like David Icke but he is not as good at what he does as Icke.

Peterson is a white Christian far right fruit cake who is afraid of women, he is fearful of the left, thinking his privileged position and his money could be jeopardised in a more equal society.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2019 18:26]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Jordan B Peterson on 18:25 - Jan 20 with 1421 viewsLohengrin

Jordan B Peterson on 18:24 - Jan 20 by trampie

Peterson has mental issues, his style is like David Icke but he is not as good at what he does as Icke.

Peterson is a white Christian far right fruit cake who is afraid of women, he is fearful of the left, thinking his privileged position and his money could be jeopardised in a more equal society.

In other words most of what he says sails so far over your head he could be talking about the Moon.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Jordan B Peterson on 18:33 - Jan 20 with 1403 viewstrampie

Jordan B Peterson on 18:25 - Jan 20 by Lohengrin

In other words most of what he says sails so far over your head he could be talking about the Moon.

Peterson is regarded as a "climate change denier'' and climate change deniers do sometimes refer to the Moon.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Jordan B Peterson on 18:55 - Jan 20 with 1388 viewsLohengrin

Jordan B Peterson on 18:33 - Jan 20 by trampie

Peterson is regarded as a "climate change denier'' and climate change deniers do sometimes refer to the Moon.

Regarded by who? Petersen sat on the UN Committee for Sustainable Economic and Ecological Development so I’ll take a stab at leftist whackjobs.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2019 18:56]

Jordan B Peterson on 19:20 - Jan 20 with 1355 viewstrinityann

Anybody who seems to be a threat to the so called left, you demonize Trampie. Your getting tiresome with your one sided debates.

Peterson has mental issues and a far right right fruitcake written by a someone posting on a football site. Your like a online bible basher.
Jordan B Peterson on 19:33 - Jan 20 with 1329 viewstrampie

Peterson is seen as part of the alt right and as a climate denier, comments all over the net.

Jordan B Peterson on 19:33 - Jan 20 with 1330 viewsOhRobbieRobbie

Love this guy - been watching and listening to him for a long time. His interview with Cathy Newman of Channel4 is legendary ... check that out too.
Jordan B Peterson on 19:37 - Jan 20 with 1324 viewshobo

Jordan B Peterson on 19:33 - Jan 20 by trampie

Peterson is seen as part of the alt right and as a climate denier, comments all over the net.

Just googled 'alt-right' - "an ideological grouping associated with extreme conservative or reactionary viewpoints". Hardly Peterson is it? Stop listening to far left media is my advice
Login to get fewer ads

Jordan B Peterson on 19:42 - Jan 20 with 1314 viewstrinityann

Jordan B Peterson on 19:33 - Jan 20 by trampie

Comments from all your "left" viewing websites. The very little I watched of Peterson, he seems to talk a lot common sense. I personally couldn't judge whether he liked marmite or not.
Jordan B Peterson on 20:25 - Jan 20 with 1289 viewstrampie

Jordan B Peterson on 19:42 - Jan 20 by trinityann

Comments from all your "left" viewing websites. The very little I watched of Peterson, he seems to talk a lot common sense. I personally couldn't judge whether he liked marmite or not.

Jordan B Peterson on 20:31 - Jan 20 with 1286 viewssg1912

What's wrong with being a white Christian?
Jordan B Peterson on 20:41 - Jan 20 with 1279 viewsKerouac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Jordan B Peterson on 21:06 - Jan 20 with 1256 viewstrampie

Peterson behaviour screams David Icke, politically they may not be alike but their behaviour is very similar to each other.

Jordan B Peterson on 21:17 - Jan 20 with 1243 viewsDrGonzo

I find him incredibly boring.
Jordan B Peterson on 21:33 - Jan 20 with 1224 viewsLohengrin

Jordan B Peterson on 20:31 - Jan 20 by sg1912

What's wrong with being a white Christian?

You may well ask...

Jordan B Peterson on 21:43 - Jan 20 with 1213 viewssg1912

Jordan B Peterson on 21:33 - Jan 20 by Lohengrin

You may well ask...

I would like to hope he gets banned for that, imagine the reaction if somebody disregarded an opinion on the basis it came from a ‘brown Muslim.
Jordan B Peterson on 21:47 - Jan 20 with 1204 viewshobo

Jordan B Peterson on 21:43 - Jan 20 by sg1912

I would like to hope he gets banned for that, imagine the reaction if somebody disregarded an opinion on the basis it came from a ‘brown Muslim.

Yep, having to resort to racism and attacking someone's religion shows you are losing the battle, trampie
Jordan B Peterson on 21:55 - Jan 20 with 1188 viewsLohengrin

Jordan B Peterson on 21:47 - Jan 20 by hobo

Yep, having to resort to racism and attacking someone's religion shows you are losing the battle, trampie

I think he’s having a tongue-in-cheek dig at me. I’m a big boy, I can take it.

Jordan B Peterson on 22:00 - Jan 20 with 1178 viewstrampie

Jordan B Peterson on 22:01 - Jan 20 with 1177 viewstrampie

I never said there was anything wrong with white Christians, never said there was anything right with them either.

Jordan B Peterson on 22:18 - Jan 20 with 1156 viewstrampie

Hey Lohengrin did you read that mega extensive article written in the Toronto Star about Peterson ?, that is what you call an in depth article and the conclusion of the author is concerning.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2019 22:21]

Jordan B Peterson on 22:28 - Jan 20 with 1149 viewsLohengrin

Jordan B Peterson on 22:18 - Jan 20 by trampie

Hey Lohengrin did you read that mega extensive article written in the Toronto Star about Peterson ?, that is what you call an in depth article and the conclusion of the author is concerning.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2019 22:21]

I’ve read it before along with the rebuttal and several other articles attacking Schiff.

Jordan B Peterson on 22:32 - Jan 20 with 1138 viewstrampie

Jordan B Peterson on 22:28 - Jan 20 by Lohengrin

I’ve read it before along with the rebuttal and several other articles attacking Schiff.

University types not to be trusted, lots of flaws, education system in the West not working.

Jordan B Peterson on 22:33 - Jan 20 with 1136 viewssg1912

Jordan B Peterson on 22:01 - Jan 20 by trampie

I never said there was anything wrong with white Christians, never said there was anything right with them either.

Why did you write ‘white Christian’ prior to calling him a ‘far right, fruit cake’?

People like you are utter hypocrites.
Jordan B Peterson on 22:42 - Jan 20 with 1123 viewstrampie

Jordan B Peterson on 22:33 - Jan 20 by sg1912

Why did you write ‘white Christian’ prior to calling him a ‘far right, fruit cake’?

People like you are utter hypocrites.

Is he not a white Christian ?, family and religion seem to play a part in his make up, it fits [along with some of his other traits] the narrative of a certain type of person that you might find on the alt right.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2019 23:01]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024