Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Current transfer window 10:21 - Jan 20 with 2587 viewsWhiterockin

Due to the news blackout imposed by the board, please can someone please give me an update on our ins and outs so far this window. As we are now 20 days in.
Current transfer window on 10:24 - Jan 20 with 2573 viewsWarwickHunt

Yep. Full details below.
Current transfer window on 10:24 - Jan 20 with 2571 viewsjasper_T

Potter says there's been no enquiries that he's aware of for any of our players.
Current transfer window on 10:27 - Jan 20 with 2555 viewsMuteswan

Current transfer window on 10:24 - Jan 20 by WarwickHunt

Yep. Full details below.

But there are no names there. Oh, I see what you did now 😉
Current transfer window on 14:12 - Jan 23 with 2157 viewsPentyrchJack

Our DOF has obviously learned from previous mistakes of leaving it too late to do transfer business....

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Current transfer window on 14:31 - Jan 23 with 2105 viewsomarjack

By 1st Feb 2019

INS:

None

OUTS:
-James:4.5m

Yeah, the James to Leeds is happening.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Current transfer window on 15:11 - Jan 23 with 2014 viewsFireboy2

Current transfer window on 14:31 - Jan 23 by omarjack

By 1st Feb 2019

INS:

None

OUTS:
-James:4.5m

Yeah, the James to Leeds is happening.

If that happens then we will know what the board are really about

Absolutely shocking if it happens
Current transfer window on 15:32 - Jan 23 with 1980 viewsOldjack

OUTS: if true
-James:4.5m ,

He's not even old stock on huge wages ,this stinks and will really anger fans

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Current transfer window on 15:49 - Jan 23 with 1953 viewsBirchgrovejack

I cant wait for the backlash from the fans, with a murmur of 'Get out of our club.....' for 20 seconds at the next home game....
Login to get fewer ads

Current transfer window on 16:14 - Jan 23 with 1891 viewsFireboy2

Current transfer window on 15:49 - Jan 23 by Birchgrovejack

I cant wait for the backlash from the fans, with a murmur of 'Get out of our club.....' for 20 seconds at the next home game....

People will vote with their feet and not renew their season tickets

But the yanks arent bothered as they and the other 28 will get a return on their investment

And the sellouts definitely arent bothered and we all know why
Current transfer window on 20:17 - Jan 23 with 1590 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Current transfer window on 15:32 - Jan 23 by Oldjack

OUTS: if true
-James:4.5m ,

He's not even old stock on huge wages ,this stinks and will really anger fans

It's Omar saying it, not the daily telegraph sports page FFS

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Current transfer window on 20:23 - Jan 23 with 1565 viewsOldjack

Current transfer window on 20:17 - Jan 23 by Brynmill_Jack

It's Omar saying it, not the daily telegraph sports page FFS

We'll see ,ffs

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Current transfer window on 20:27 - Jan 23 with 1558 viewsDewi1jack

Current transfer window on 14:12 - Jan 23 by PentyrchJack

Our DOF has obviously learned from previous mistakes of leaving it too late to do transfer business....

As beaky gets criticised for leaving transfers late, this window...

He's not doing any😂

Cue Feb 1st.
'We tried to get so and so from Barry over the line for Graham, but the selling club wanted a £5 and fuel and bridge money.
I'm not going to let the club be held to ransom'

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Current transfer window on 21:05 - Jan 23 with 1496 viewsQJumpingJack

What news blackout?
Pearlman is on the board and gave an interview last week.
Current transfer window on 22:22 - Jan 23 with 1383 viewsjasper_T

Current transfer window on 21:05 - Jan 23 by QJumpingJack

What news blackout?
Pearlman is on the board and gave an interview last week.

That doesn't count because they're all liars, obviously. Damned if they do, damned if they don't.
Current transfer window on 11:27 - Jan 24 with 1142 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Current transfer window on 15:49 - Jan 23 by Birchgrovejack

Current transfer window on 11:29 - Jan 24 with 1140 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Current transfer window on 20:27 - Jan 23 by Dewi1jack

As beaky gets criticised for leaving transfers late, this window...

He's not doing any😂

Cue Feb 1st.
'We tried to get so and so from Barry over the line for Graham, but the selling club wanted a £5 and fuel and bridge money.
I'm not going to let the club be held to ransom'

Sad but true
Current transfer window on 12:11 - Jan 24 with 1085 viewsBadlands

Last January we paid £18 million for Andre Ayew.
There are areas to shoer up and we all know what those are.
What is the point of spending on players that are over priced, over paid and could take the rest of the season to fit in?
We aren't going for promotion. I suspect we might get to the play offs with this squad but bringing in the raft of players will be as successful as it has been in previous January windows.
Look at the teams spending money and it should be obvious - Championship clubs try not waste money in January.
But why not boycott he club or boo the board and give the players even more negative vibes.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Current transfer window on 13:13 - Jan 24 with 1033 viewsdobjack2

Current transfer window on 12:11 - Jan 24 by Badlands

Last January we paid £18 million for Andre Ayew.
There are areas to shoer up and we all know what those are.
What is the point of spending on players that are over priced, over paid and could take the rest of the season to fit in?
We aren't going for promotion. I suspect we might get to the play offs with this squad but bringing in the raft of players will be as successful as it has been in previous January windows.
Look at the teams spending money and it should be obvious - Championship clubs try not waste money in January.
But why not boycott he club or boo the board and give the players even more negative vibes.

The unhappiness over the current transfer window is a consequence of poor financial management pre/relegation allied with the comments made at the end of last season and at the beginning of the season about giving it a go this year.

A truer picture started to emerge with the firesale, admitting that not every player had a relegation clause in their contract and finally talk of hard medicine etc over several windows. All of which make it seem that we haven’t got a pot to pi$$ in and need further cost reductions.

The comments had raised some fans expectations far above a mid-table finish and to rub it in those that failed to manage the financial position still appear to be doing very well despite the mess.

All relegated teams need to cut their cloth differently but our financial approach in the Premiership, which has driven our current recruitment, appeared to be a series of expensive gambles that didn’t pay off. Andre Ayew being a prime example.

I don’t expect anyone to come in, however after players leave in this and the summer window it will give us a clearer idea about where we are and where we are going.
Current transfer window on 13:18 - Jan 24 with 1024 viewsLeonWasGod

Current transfer window on 13:13 - Jan 24 by dobjack2

The unhappiness over the current transfer window is a consequence of poor financial management pre/relegation allied with the comments made at the end of last season and at the beginning of the season about giving it a go this year.

A truer picture started to emerge with the firesale, admitting that not every player had a relegation clause in their contract and finally talk of hard medicine etc over several windows. All of which make it seem that we haven’t got a pot to pi$$ in and need further cost reductions.

The comments had raised some fans expectations far above a mid-table finish and to rub it in those that failed to manage the financial position still appear to be doing very well despite the mess.

All relegated teams need to cut their cloth differently but our financial approach in the Premiership, which has driven our current recruitment, appeared to be a series of expensive gambles that didn’t pay off. Andre Ayew being a prime example.

I don’t expect anyone to come in, however after players leave in this and the summer window it will give us a clearer idea about where we are and where we are going.

I'm not unhappy. As it stands we haven't sold Connor, Dan, Joe, Mike, Matt, Leroy, Ollie, Bersant or Jeff. IF it stays like that, it'll be a result. It'll turn into a fantastic window if we can shift permanently either of the Ayews, Wilf and/or Notplaysingh.
Current transfer window on 13:20 - Jan 24 with 1019 views_

Current transfer window on 13:13 - Jan 24 by dobjack2

Is there a point to that ramble?

Let me give you one - We're doing very nicely.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Current transfer window on 13:30 - Jan 24 with 992 viewsjasper_T

Current transfer window on 13:18 - Jan 24 by LeonWasGod

I'm not unhappy. As it stands we haven't sold Connor, Dan, Joe, Mike, Matt, Leroy, Ollie, Bersant or Jeff. IF it stays like that, it'll be a result. It'll turn into a fantastic window if we can shift permanently either of the Ayews, Wilf and/or Notplaysingh.

I'd be quite happy to see Jeff leave if that rumour of an offer in Mexico was legit. Doesn't play nearly enough minutes to justify his wage.
Current transfer window on 15:12 - Jan 24 with 948 viewsdobjack2

Current transfer window on 13:20 - Jan 24 by _

Is there a point to that ramble?

Let me give you one - We're doing very nicely.

“doing very nicely” is reasonably correct; that is if you forget about everything that has led us to this position. Based on your many posts that appears to be right at the very top of your agenda.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2019 15:46]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024