Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diane Abbott Question Time is Racist? 13:34 - Jan 20 with 5259 viewswestwalesed

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/diane-abbott-question-time-fiona-

Apparently QT is legitimising racism in the way it "treated" Diane Abbott recently.

It's beyond pathetic.

I suppose when Barry Gardiner got ripped a new one in Milford Haven, QT was being homophobic was it?

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Diane Abbott Question Time is Racist? on 14:21 - Jan 20 with 3731 viewsItchySphincter

Dianne Abbot is a bumbling idiot who does as much to hurt the Labour Party as it’s communist leader. Politics in this country is well and truly broken. If she didn’t get to use the sexist/racism card she’d have nothing.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Diane Abbott Question Time is Racist? on 14:26 - Jan 20 with 3720 viewsHighjack

The crux of her argument is that she was interrupted more times than the other guests. How is that legitimising racism?

If anything by interrupting her the bbc are doing their job as a public service broadcaster by providing the public with a valuable service. Not because she’s black or because she is a woman but because she’s an absolute f*cking idiot.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Diane Abbott Question Time is Racist? on 14:31 - Jan 20 with 3700 viewsswan65split

I saw some of QT , and what I thought is that she brought most of it on herself.
IMO Abbott and Corbyn will cost Labour.
Diane Abbott Question Time is Racist? on 14:42 - Jan 20 with 3687 viewsHighjack

She was also upset at the insinuation made in the warm up that she was only shadow Home Secretary because of her very close relationship with corbyn over several decades even though it is the reason she is shadow Home Secretary.

Same reason McDonnell is shadow chancellor. It’s not for his spellbinding grasp on fiscal matters.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Diane Abbott Question Time is Racist? on 15:08 - Jan 20 with 3651 viewsWarwickHunt

“I suppose when Barry Gardiner got ripped a new one in Milford Haven, QT was being homophobic was it?”

Hardly - he’s married with four kids...
Diane Abbott Question Time is Racist? on 15:12 - Jan 20 with 3644 viewsWarwickHunt

Diane Abbott Question Time is Racist? on 14:26 - Jan 20 by Highjack

The crux of her argument is that she was interrupted more times than the other guests. How is that legitimising racism?

If anything by interrupting her the bbc are doing their job as a public service broadcaster by providing the public with a valuable service. Not because she’s black or because she is a woman but because she’s an absolute f*cking idiot.

Perhaps if she didn’t want to get interrupted so often she should stop spouting juvenile bollocks every time she opens her mouth.
Diane Abbott Question Time is Racist? on 15:55 - Jan 20 with 3606 viewsWxmJax

I don't think putting either of the MPs mentioned does the Labour party any good each time they are on. I shudder to think what they'd be like in government.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Diane Abbott Question Time is Racist? on 16:24 - Jan 20 with 3576 viewsHighjack

Diane Abbott Question Time is Racist? on 15:12 - Jan 20 by WarwickHunt

Perhaps if she didn’t want to get interrupted so often she should stop spouting juvenile bollocks every time she opens her mouth.

She did spout corbyns juvenile bollocks with her mouth many years ago if the stories are true.

Login to get fewer ads

Diane Abbott Question Time is Racist? on 17:18 - Jan 20 with 3522 viewsKilkennyjack

I am no fan of Jezza, but she was placed in a bear pit atmosphere from the off.

She was interrupted twice as much as Tory boy, even though he spoke more times and for longer. Thats a fact.

She made a point about polling that was wholly correct ....only to be told by the host that she was definitely wrong. Diane was right.

BBC being asked to provide footage of the audience ‘warm up’, nothing there to hide i am sure.

She was 100 per cent singled out and subjected to unfair treatment that nobody else got.

Beware of the Risen People

Diane Abbott Question Time is Racist? on 17:21 - Jan 20 with 3515 viewsGroo

She likes to pull the racism card, that's is an issue with society, some people who don't get what they want are quick to pull the card that says its because they are in some sort of minority.

Groo does what Groo does best

Diane Abbott Question Time is Racist? on 17:24 - Jan 20 with 3507 viewsWarwickHunt

Diane Abbott Question Time is Racist? on 17:18 - Jan 20 by Kilkennyjack

I am no fan of Jezza, but she was placed in a bear pit atmosphere from the off.

She was interrupted twice as much as Tory boy, even though he spoke more times and for longer. Thats a fact.

She made a point about polling that was wholly correct ....only to be told by the host that she was definitely wrong. Diane was right.

BBC being asked to provide footage of the audience ‘warm up’, nothing there to hide i am sure.

She was 100 per cent singled out and subjected to unfair treatment that nobody else got.

Warm-ups aren’t usually filmed.
Diane Abbott Question Time is Racist? on 17:32 - Jan 20 with 3489 viewsKilkennyjack

Diane Abbott Question Time is Racist? on 17:21 - Jan 20 by Groo

She likes to pull the racism card, that's is an issue with society, some people who don't get what they want are quick to pull the card that says its because they are in some sort of minority.

Pull the card .... ? Really ?

Have a read about - say - Mandela, Ali, and MLK, and then tell me that racism is not reflected in the society in which we all live today.

And its fair and equal to offer opportunities on merit.
And that is something for us all to be proud of.

Diane Abbott was not treated fairly ....for whatever reason...?

Diane Abbott Question Time is Racist? on 17:38 - Jan 20 with 3474 viewsLohengrin

Diane Abbott Question Time is Racist? on 17:32 - Jan 20 by Kilkennyjack

Pull the card .... ? Really ?

Have a read about - say - Mandela, Ali, and MLK, and then tell me that racism is not reflected in the society in which we all live today.

And its fair and equal to offer opportunities on merit.
And that is something for us all to be proud of.

Diane Abbott was not treated fairly ....for whatever reason...?

Milton Keynes?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Diane Abbott Question Time is Racist? on 17:56 - Jan 20 with 3425 viewsDarran

Diane Abbott Question Time is Racist? on 14:42 - Jan 20 by Highjack

She was also upset at the insinuation made in the warm up that she was only shadow Home Secretary because of her very close relationship with corbyn over several decades even though it is the reason she is shadow Home Secretary.

Same reason McDonnell is shadow chancellor. It’s not for his spellbinding grasp on fiscal matters.

They were very very close at one time.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Diane Abbott Question Time is Racist? on 18:37 - Jan 20 with 3368 viewsKilkennyjack

Diane Abbott Question Time is Racist? on 17:38 - Jan 20 by Lohengrin

Milton Keynes?

Not really what i had in mind ... concrete cows for equality ? 😂

Diane Abbott Question Time is Racist? on 20:35 - Jan 20 with 3254 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I thought she got a difficult time for being vague and not answering the questions posed. I think watching the whole episode on iPlayer would help people decide.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Diane Abbott Question Time is Racist? on 21:55 - Jan 20 with 3202 viewsjackrabbit

Diane Abbott Question Time is Racist? on 15:12 - Jan 20 by WarwickHunt

[IMG] http://i64.tinypic.com/2mo8a45.jpg[/IMG]
Diane Abbott Question Time is Racist? on 09:54 - Jan 21 with 3064 viewsLeonWasGod

Because she's had some car crash interviews there's a narrative that she's always wrong and can be legitimately ridiculed. It does sound as though she's got a good point in this case.
Diane Abbott Question Time is Racist? on 11:05 - Jan 21 with 3018 viewsLoyal

Diane Abbott Question Time is Racist? on 14:26 - Jan 20 by Highjack

Ask john Barnes, he reckons his treatment as a manager was racist ...
In her case it's because she is a fcking idiot, in his case he was just shit.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Diane Abbott Question Time is Racist? on 12:03 - Jan 21 with 2969 viewsWingstandwood

Real racism is not nice, there is no excuse for that!

Unjustified, twisted, contrived, manufactured 'Matthew Hopkins Witchfinder Standard' accusations of racism and pseudo-offence when blatantly used as a get out of jail card? Or a tool to shut down democratic debate and to prevent individuals from losing an argument?.... That obvious misuse along with devious exploitative intent is a disgrace because eventually the emotional impact of the word racist will become diluted.

It is a disgrace to real victims of racism when individuals maliciously use it with gratuitous scattergun frequency! People will eventually become immune to the word.

Argus!

Diane Abbott Question Time is Racist? on 12:11 - Jan 21 with 2952 viewsLeonWasGod

Diane Abbott Question Time is Racist? on 20:35 - Jan 20 by JACKMANANDBOY

I thought she got a difficult time for being vague and not answering the questions posed. I think watching the whole episode on iPlayer would help people decide.

It wouldn't really help people decide, because the main complaint is that Fiona Bruce was taking the piss in Abbott's absence before the show started, just to warm up the audience. Which is a pretty poor from the host of the main BBC prime time political show. Assuming it happened of course - we can only take the word of those audience members who tweeted their concerns, but have no idea if those tweets themselves are true. Releasing the tapes (edit - if there are any) would get to the bottom of it.

We know the way Abbott was cut off about the polling trends was wrong - that's easy to prove and Labour were level or ahead in all polls except YouGov (the one the BBC chose to use). That surprised me, we only ever hear of Labour/Corbyn being behind from the BBC.

Diane Abbott can come across as a complete fool at times, but if the claims about what happened before the programme are true it's disgusting behaviour from Fiona Bruce (potentially a disciplinary matter).
[Post edited 21 Jan 2019 12:19]
Diane Abbott Question Time is Racist? on 12:55 - Jan 21 with 2915 viewsHighjack

Diane Abbott Question Time is Racist? on 12:11 - Jan 21 by LeonWasGod

It wouldn't really help people decide, because the main complaint is that Fiona Bruce was taking the piss in Abbott's absence before the show started, just to warm up the audience. Which is a pretty poor from the host of the main BBC prime time political show. Assuming it happened of course - we can only take the word of those audience members who tweeted their concerns, but have no idea if those tweets themselves are true. Releasing the tapes (edit - if there are any) would get to the bottom of it.

We know the way Abbott was cut off about the polling trends was wrong - that's easy to prove and Labour were level or ahead in all polls except YouGov (the one the BBC chose to use). That surprised me, we only ever hear of Labour/Corbyn being behind from the BBC.

Diane Abbott can come across as a complete fool at times, but if the claims about what happened before the programme are true it's disgusting behaviour from Fiona Bruce (potentially a disciplinary matter).
[Post edited 21 Jan 2019 12:19]

What Fiona Bruce allegedly said is undoubtedly true. Diane Abbott got the role of Shadow Home Secretary because of her long standing close relationship with Corbyn.

It's how things work. Same as Mcdonnell as Shadow Chancellor.

People tend to appoint their allies in key positions.

Diane Abbott Question Time is Racist? on 13:18 - Jan 21 with 2898 viewsMrSwerve

Diane Abbott has talked so much bollocks over the years that I [rightly or wrongly] don't really want to listen to her even if she is talking 'sense'.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Diane Abbott Question Time is Racist? on 13:49 - Jan 21 with 2867 viewsvalleyboy

Diane Abbott Question Time is Racist? on 14:21 - Jan 20 by ItchySphincter

Dianne Abbot is a bumbling idiot who does as much to hurt the Labour Party as it’s communist leader. Politics in this country is well and truly broken. If she didn’t get to use the sexist/racism card she’d have nothing.

Why is it that when a black person loses the argument, the first thing they then do, is play the racist card

I have travelled all over the country to watch football and on company business. Gone to areas that white people are not wanted and what I have found, there’s more racist remarks made by black/ethnic minority people against us than what is made by white people against them.
Diane Abbott Question Time is Racist? on 14:01 - Jan 21 with 2855 viewsLeonWasGod

Diane Abbott Question Time is Racist? on 12:55 - Jan 21 by Highjack

What Fiona Bruce allegedly said is undoubtedly true. Diane Abbott got the role of Shadow Home Secretary because of her long standing close relationship with Corbyn.

It's how things work. Same as Mcdonnell as Shadow Chancellor.

People tend to appoint their allies in key positions.

That's not the point though is it?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024