Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Phil & The Mods 18:15 - Jan 20 with 3281 viewstrampie

Time for Darran to go.

Time for the luvvie to go, Ironside has been acting like a French Nazi collaborator sucking up to the powers that be insisting that posters get banned when the only one that should be banned is him, his posts are so boring, writing about pop groups like a teenage girl, writing about UFO's like a schoolboy in junior school and then writing about his dysfunctional family looking for sympathy.
There again he knows Porthcawl about footie and adds nothing to this site.

People have told me they don't post on this site because of him, its time the old long haired fouled mouth git was banned.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2019 18:17]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

FAO Phil & The Mods on 18:20 - Jan 20 with 2494 viewsLohengrin

Merde!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

FAO Phil & The Mods on 18:21 - Jan 20 with 2481 viewsDarran

Prick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO Phil & The Mods on 18:36 - Jan 20 with 2468 viewstrampie

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

FAO Phil & The Mods on 18:45 - Jan 20 with 2449 viewsDarran

FAO Phil & The Mods on 18:36 - Jan 20 by trampie

That’s a disgusting post Tramp he had a stroke two weeks ago mun.

FAO Phil & The Mods on 19:14 - Jan 20 with 2390 viewstrampie

A luvvie knows everything about pop singers and thespians.

FAO Phil & The Mods on 19:32 - Jan 20 with 2338 viewsItchySphincter

Your as bad as him. Constantly stinking the place out with posts about the alcoholic cat lady.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

FAO Phil & The Mods on 19:37 - Jan 20 with 2323 viewsWxmJax

Funnily enough, I was thinking the other day has trampie ever written anything about Swansea City FC on a website about basically, Swansea City FC ? Just Welsh Nats stuff, that's it, which I've nothing against but I recall that he went AWOL when that paedo stuff came out about the plaid am which to me says a lot about him. Not someone I could ever take seriously.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

FAO Phil & The Mods on 19:41 - Jan 20 with 2303 viewsLohengrin

FAO Phil & The Mods on 19:32 - Jan 20 by ItchySphincter

Your as bad as him. Constantly stinking the place out with posts about the alcoholic cat lady.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

FAO Phil & The Mods on 19:53 - Jan 20 with 2283 viewsdickythorpe

A weeks cooling off period Tramp, just like it used to be.
FAO Phil & The Mods on 19:56 - Jan 20 with 2276 views_

Phil Sumbler will never ban him because he uses him to get messages out from the Trust

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

FAO Phil & The Mods on 19:57 - Jan 20 with 2263 viewsDarran

FAO Phil & The Mods on 19:56 - Jan 20 by _

Phil Sumbler will never ban him because he uses him to get messages out from the Trust

No comment. 🤐

FAO Phil & The Mods on 19:58 - Jan 20 with 2267 viewsWingstandwood

Don't ban him! I know he can be rather direct and upset people at times but this site without him would (said it on here before) would be like The Sex Pistols without Johnny Rotten or ABBA without the blonde.

I share similar opinion about his far more offensive foe i.e. that Jenkins bootlicking Mr caustic Resurrection guy.

That guy in particular has obviously not been banned because he is the ultimate 'Jenkins-PR-own goal' and an incredible asset to be repeatedly exploited again and again by the Trust. Keep Jenkins unwitting Kamikaze apologist case on board mods!

Argus!

FAO Phil & The Mods on 20:01 - Jan 20 with 2251 viewsDarran

FAO Phil & The Mods on 19:58 - Jan 20 by Wingstandwood

Don't ban him! I know he can be rather direct and upset people at times but this site without him would (said it on here before) would be like The Sex Pistols without Johnny Rotten or ABBA without the blonde.

I share similar opinion about his far more offensive foe i.e. that Jenkins bootlicking Mr caustic Resurrection guy.

That guy in particular has obviously not been banned because he is the ultimate 'Jenkins-PR-own goal' and an incredible asset to be repeatedly exploited again and again by the Trust. Keep Jenkins unwitting Kamikaze apologist case on board mods!

Great post.

FAO Phil & The Mods on 20:17 - Jan 20 with 2225 viewslifelong

That last sentence in the first paragraph is completely out of order.

Something you’d expect to see from the Wirral one.
FAO Phil & The Mods on 20:28 - Jan 20 with 2194 viewstrampie

FAO Phil & The Mods on 20:17 - Jan 20 by lifelong

That last sentence in the first paragraph is completely out of order.

Something you’d expect to see from the Wirral one.

Oi sh*g, fight fire with fire, bullies like ironside dish it out but they cant take it.

FAO Phil & The Mods on 20:38 - Jan 20 with 2167 viewslifelong

FAO Phil & The Mods on 20:28 - Jan 20 by trampie

Oi sh*g, fight fire with fire, bullies like ironside dish it out but they cant take it.

I posted on here recently that you are never abusive in your posts, that remark you made about Darran’s family was dreadful..get a grip.
FAO Phil & The Mods on 20:44 - Jan 20 with 2146 viewstrampie

FAO Phil & The Mods on 20:38 - Jan 20 by lifelong

I posted on here recently that you are never abusive in your posts, that remark you made about Darran’s family was dreadful..get a grip.

Dont be a snowflake lifelong, Ironside cant go around abusing people without repercussions.

FAO Phil & The Mods on 20:56 - Jan 20 with 2122 viewstrampie

FAO Phil & The Mods on 19:37 - Jan 20 by WxmJax

Funnily enough, I was thinking the other day has trampie ever written anything about Swansea City FC on a website about basically, Swansea City FC ? Just Welsh Nats stuff, that's it, which I've nothing against but I recall that he went AWOL when that paedo stuff came out about the plaid am which to me says a lot about him. Not someone I could ever take seriously.

Ive don't lots of football posts on here but I find that most posters on here don't understand the game, they enjoy the game but in lots of cases don't understand it.

What do you want to know ?, what surface the Swans used to play on at one time at the Vetch ?, what colour strip did the Swans play in when they played in the FA Cup semi final ?, what team did the Swans beat when they went top of the entire football league pyramid ?, why has the Swans largely underachieved over the course of its history ?, who was the Swans most skilful player over the last 40 years ?, what are the chances of the Swans gaining promotion this season ?, what formation should the Swans be playing ?, what area of the pitch should Swansea strengthen in the transfer market ?

Unfortunately my football knowledge would be lost on most mushers on here.

FAO Phil & The Mods on 21:00 - Jan 20 with 2107 viewsDarran

FAO Phil & The Mods on 20:56 - Jan 20 by trampie

Ive don't lots of football posts on here but I find that most posters on here don't understand the game, they enjoy the game but in lots of cases don't understand it.

What do you want to know ?, what surface the Swans used to play on at one time at the Vetch ?, what colour strip did the Swans play in when they played in the FA Cup semi final ?, what team did the Swans beat when they went top of the entire football league pyramid ?, why has the Swans largely underachieved over the course of its history ?, who was the Swans most skilful player over the last 40 years ?, what are the chances of the Swans gaining promotion this season ?, what formation should the Swans be playing ?, what area of the pitch should Swansea strengthen in the transfer market ?

Unfortunately my football knowledge would be lost on most mushers on here.

And your political knowledge too.

FAO Phil & The Mods on 21:14 - Jan 20 with 2085 viewstrampie

FAO Phil & The Mods on 21:00 - Jan 20 by Darran

And your political knowledge too.

That is true, there are lots of politically illiterate people about.

FAO Phil & The Mods on 10:33 - Jan 21 with 1898 viewspikeypaul

Wheels is a childish rsole,but it's so easy just put him on ignore like I have.

I always laugh at posters coming on here and crying like little babies that someone should be banned for whatever reason when all they need to do is put them on ignore and job done.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

FAO Phil & The Mods on 15:22 - Jan 21 with 1776 viewstrampie

FAO Phil & The Mods on 10:33 - Jan 21 by pikeypaul

Wheels is a childish rsole,but it's so easy just put him on ignore like I have.

I always laugh at posters coming on here and crying like little babies that someone should be banned for whatever reason when all they need to do is put them on ignore and job done.

If the reference is to me then you do not understand because you have ironsides posts on ignore, ironside originally put a thread up asking for me to be banned for no reason other than he does not like my posts and finds them boring, on seeing this a few days later I copied and pasted it and put more or less the same thing back up calling for him to be banned sighting his posts as been boring as one of the reasons, I was taking the p*ss.

Nothing wrong with putting somebody on ignore but the downside is you then don't get the full picture.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2019 15:23]

FAO Phil & The Mods on 23:26 - Jan 21 with 1613 viewsomarjack

This site is stocked with middle aged pansies with the mentality of a preteen girl scout group.

As for this "ban this guy because he said something I don't like" bollocks..lol, what is this? North Korean government approved Facebook? A bunch of t!ts running wild on this utterly pathetic forum.

Kind of stopped posting, except of few posts exclusively about football every once and a while, because it's just way too toxic and counter productive to give a flying f*ck what a bunch of immature old babies in adult diapers think about the horrid world we live in.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

FAO Phil & The Mods on 23:31 - Jan 21 with 1601 viewsDarran

FAO Phil & The Mods on 23:26 - Jan 21 by omarjack

This site is stocked with middle aged pansies with the mentality of a preteen girl scout group.

As for this "ban this guy because he said something I don't like" bollocks..lol, what is this? North Korean government approved Facebook? A bunch of t!ts running wild on this utterly pathetic forum.

Kind of stopped posting, except of few posts exclusively about football every once and a while, because it's just way too toxic and counter productive to give a flying f*ck what a bunch of immature old babies in adult diapers think about the horrid world we live in.

There was no need to bring Oldjack into it ffs.

FAO Phil & The Mods on 11:05 - Jan 22 with 1487 viewsLoyal

Phil Daniels ?
Mods ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024