Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Phil & The Mods 18:15 - Jan 20 with 3300 viewstrampie

Time for Darran to go.

Time for the luvvie to go, Ironside has been acting like a French Nazi collaborator sucking up to the powers that be insisting that posters get banned when the only one that should be banned is him, his posts are so boring, writing about pop groups like a teenage girl, writing about UFO's like a schoolboy in junior school and then writing about his dysfunctional family looking for sympathy.
There again he knows Porthcawl about footie and adds nothing to this site.

People have told me they don't post on this site because of him, its time the old long haired fouled mouth git was banned.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2019 18:17]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

FAO Phil & The Mods on 11:22 - Jan 22 with 771 viewsDarran

FAO Phil & The Mods on 11:05 - Jan 22 by Loyal

Phil Daniels ?
Mods ?

It’s good that some people like you still have a sense of humour anyway Belfie unlike some of the other wànkers on here these days.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO Phil & The Mods on 12:10 - Jan 22 with 730 viewsWingstandwood

FAO Phil & The Mods on 11:22 - Jan 22 by Darran

It’s good that some people like you still have a sense of humour anyway Belfie unlike some of the other wànkers on here these days.

Indeed! Indeed! Sometimes people cannot spot the humour if they do not have an acquired-taste for a certain/specific type of humour. It happens to me at times, I'm contrite enough to admit that myself!

Take myself for example myself ruffling a few feathers on Page 8 saying James will be undersold for £2.5 million.

It was obviously a joke of course cos? He'll be sold for far less at £1.5 million!

Dam James £20m by andrew 15 Jan 2019 9:37
Sell or keep??

[Post edited 22 Jan 2019 13:44]

Argus!

FAO Phil & The Mods on 12:45 - Jan 22 with 712 viewsLord_Bony

FAO Phil & The Mods on 11:05 - Jan 22 by Loyal

Phil Daniels ?
Mods ?

Phil and The Mods.

https://goo.gl/images/3mjgtB

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

FAO Phil & The Mods on 12:46 - Jan 22 with 709 viewsWingstandwood

FAO Phil & The Mods on 12:45 - Jan 22 by Lord_Bony

Phil and The Mods.

https://goo.gl/images/3mjgtB

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024