Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The most influential people in Swansea 19:10 - Jan 20 with 1175 viewsJackfath

Surprised my good friend and influencer Darran isn't featured - probably because he's not strictly speaking from Swansea.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/most-influential-people-swansea-ri

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The most influential people in Swansea on 19:33 - Jan 20 with 1119 viewsexiledclaseboy

Quite a few on that list not from Swansea. Darran isn’t the most influential person in his own house.

Poll: Tory leader

The most influential people in Swansea on 19:36 - Jan 20 with 1112 viewsDarran

I stay in the background and leave my business partner David Stevens handle all the publicity Fath.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The most influential people in Swansea on 20:11 - Jan 20 with 1056 viewsJackfath

The most influential people in Swansea on 19:33 - Jan 20 by exiledclaseboy

Quite a few on that list not from Swansea. Darran isn’t the most influential person in his own house.

I see your boss is on there.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The most influential people in Swansea on 20:11 - Jan 20 with 1056 viewsDarran

Prick.

The most influential people in Swansea on 20:15 - Jan 20 with 1042 viewsDarran

The most influential people in Swansea on 20:11 - Jan 20 by Jackfath

I’m not.

The most influential people in Swansea on 20:19 - Jan 20 with 1036 viewslifelong

It’s just Walesonline taking the piss.
The most influential people in Swansea on 20:34 - Jan 20 with 1000 viewsexiledclaseboy

The most influential people in Swansea on 20:11 - Jan 20 by Jackfath

She is.

Poll: Tory leader

The most influential people in Swansea on 20:53 - Jan 20 with 966 viewsbuilthjack

It says Sir John Venables Llewelyn is worth £24m. More like £240m.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024