Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
General chat after the match 15:32 - Jan 21 with 11335 viewsowainglyndwr

Talking to a few different people I was surprised how many have said that they are not renewing their season tickets this year.
Most of these have had season tickets since the Vetch days.

One other thing How true I really don't know, is that some say we are 30 million in dept.
General chat after the match on 15:51 - Jan 21 with 4572 viewsOldjack

At the moment it's all take take take by the Yanks and that is really pissing off fans, along with treacherous Huw still robbing a living . 30mil in the brown stuff ,i'd love to see proof of that

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

General chat after the match on 16:22 - Jan 21 with 4485 viewsWingstandwood

That is the thing that I have noticed also! It's not only the "as to be expected" lesser loyals (labelled plastic by some) that are boycotting.

The shocking thing is it's many a long term loyalist of many a decade whom has been more than prepared in the past to put up with relegations, favourite player outgoings, and dire football/entertainment.

The supporters have basically been recipients of ongoing two finger salutes from troughing pigs like Jenkins, Dineen, the Morgan-Van Zweden travel club initiative and Pearlman. Why fill a money trough to facilitate a most despicable greed-project? They're worse than Petty!

Argus!

General chat after the match on 17:20 - Jan 21 with 4338 viewsTenbySwan

Pearlman's comments on Saturday about the money being all gone could be construed as the last straw.
It left me thinking if the money is all gone why are we still employing you an Jenkins you prat?

Also, why are the likes of Leigh Dineen still sitting in the Director's box?
General chat after the match on 17:21 - Jan 21 with 4336 viewsBillyChong

I’ve heard a few say the same, some who buy seasons knowing they won’t make every game due to various reasons.
General chat after the match on 17:29 - Jan 21 with 4307 viewstrinityann

I renewed today but got a surprise when had to pay £7 booking/admin fee on top at ticket office.

I personally could not care who the owners are, chairman etc. I want to watch eleven white shirts on a saturday, only finances will stop me from watching the Swans.
General chat after the match on 17:35 - Jan 21 with 4268 viewskarnataka

I think it was inevitable really. A lot renewed in Dec 2017 & Jan 2018 when we were still in the Prem and everyone was prepared to take a chance that we'd stay up despite it looking unlikely at that time. However, now that we're looking like also rans rather than genuine contenders for a quick return, ST sales were always likely to drop further. I can see our crowds next season being in the 13-15k region. They gave the attendance as 18k+ on Saturday against a team in the top 3 but it looked less than that to me.
General chat after the match on 18:19 - Jan 21 with 4108 viewsLandore_Jack

General chat after the match on 17:29 - Jan 21 by trinityann

I renewed today but got a surprise when had to pay £7 booking/admin fee on top at ticket office.

I personally could not care who the owners are, chairman etc. I want to watch eleven white shirts on a saturday, only finances will stop me from watching the Swans.

Good job the fans didn't rely on people like you to stand up against Tony Petty.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2019 18:21]

#backtojack

General chat after the match on 18:29 - Jan 21 with 4068 viewstrinityann

General chat after the match on 18:19 - Jan 21 by Landore_Jack

Good job the fans didn't rely on people like you to stand up against Tony Petty.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2019 18:21]

Sorry I am not Swansea's number one fan, Swans is way down on my list on priorities in life. If it wasn't for my kids passion for the Swans, I would be quite happy watching the Scarlets.
Login to get fewer ads

General chat after the match on 18:38 - Jan 21 with 4032 viewsBadlands

General chat after the match on 17:35 - Jan 21 by karnataka

I think it was inevitable really. A lot renewed in Dec 2017 & Jan 2018 when we were still in the Prem and everyone was prepared to take a chance that we'd stay up despite it looking unlikely at that time. However, now that we're looking like also rans rather than genuine contenders for a quick return, ST sales were always likely to drop further. I can see our crowds next season being in the 13-15k region. They gave the attendance as 18k+ on Saturday against a team in the top 3 but it looked less than that to me.

Very few empty seats other than the area Sheffield didn't take up there location.
I'd say the was about right.
I know a few who didn't turn up, the reason being the late kick off time, possibility of bad weather and they could watch on tele.
A smaller group said in the week they'd miss the kick off if they stayed at home to watch the Liverpool v Crystal Palace game on TV.
Maybe there are people boycotting the Swans because they believe the gossip but IMO it's down to not seeing the 'big' teams, their favourite teams, ease of getting tickets when they are going to be used and ease of watching Cardiff play 'big' teams.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

General chat after the match on 18:46 - Jan 21 with 4003 viewsN_T_J

General chat after the match on 18:38 - Jan 21 by Badlands

Very few empty seats other than the area Sheffield didn't take up there location.
I'd say the was about right.
I know a few who didn't turn up, the reason being the late kick off time, possibility of bad weather and they could watch on tele.
A smaller group said in the week they'd miss the kick off if they stayed at home to watch the Liverpool v Crystal Palace game on TV.
Maybe there are people boycotting the Swans because they believe the gossip but IMO it's down to not seeing the 'big' teams, their favourite teams, ease of getting tickets when they are going to be used and ease of watching Cardiff play 'big' teams.

Nonsense, there where empty seats all over the West stand, South/West corner and North/West corner.

I have family members not renewing 7 from Aberdare 3 adults and 4 children and 3 from Neath 1 adult and 2 children.

I'm gutted for the kids though as they can now fall out of love with the club.
General chat after the match on 18:49 - Jan 21 with 3988 viewsfelixstowe_jack

It might help if they reintroduced a half season ticket for those who can't go every week particularly midweek. The club should be doing everything to help and encourage occasional supporters to watch. Hopefully some of the children who turn up for Gillingham will become future supporters.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

General chat after the match on 18:56 - Jan 21 with 3947 viewsN_T_J

General chat after the match on 18:49 - Jan 21 by felixstowe_jack

It might help if they reintroduced a half season ticket for those who can't go every week particularly midweek. The club should be doing everything to help and encourage occasional supporters to watch. Hopefully some of the children who turn up for Gillingham will become future supporters.

I'm pretty sure they have started half seasons again.
General chat after the match on 19:02 - Jan 21 with 3910 viewsJBT95

General chat after the match on 18:49 - Jan 21 by felixstowe_jack

Are you having a laugh?

They had that pack of 10 on sale for ages.
General chat after the match on 19:02 - Jan 21 with 3910 viewsBadlands

General chat after the match on 18:56 - Jan 21 by N_T_J

I'm pretty sure they have started half seasons again.

Yes.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

General chat after the match on 19:50 - Jan 21 with 3784 viewsbuilthjack

General chat after the match on 18:46 - Jan 21 by N_T_J

Nonsense, there where empty seats all over the West stand, South/West corner and North/West corner.

I have family members not renewing 7 from Aberdare 3 adults and 4 children and 3 from Neath 1 adult and 2 children.

I'm gutted for the kids though as they can now fall out of love with the club.

I bet they would have renewed if still in the Premier League

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

General chat after the match on 19:57 - Jan 21 with 3745 viewslifelong

It’s not as if this is something new, when you drop down a division the attendances also drop, it’s the same in every club.
General chat after the match on 20:01 - Jan 21 with 3734 viewsN_T_J

General chat after the match on 19:50 - Jan 21 by builthjack

I bet they would have renewed if still in the Premier League

Maybe so. But the children got no choice have they.
General chat after the match on 20:02 - Jan 21 with 3728 viewsbuilthjack

General chat after the match on 20:01 - Jan 21 by N_T_J

Maybe so. But the children got no choice have they.

Who will the adults go back to supporting?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

General chat after the match on 20:05 - Jan 21 with 3715 viewsN_T_J

General chat after the match on 20:02 - Jan 21 by builthjack

Haha! Trust me they are all Jacks!
General chat after the match on 20:31 - Jan 21 with 3620 viewsjasper_T

General chat after the match on 20:02 - Jan 21 by builthjack

Come on now, they never stopped.
General chat after the match on 20:34 - Jan 21 with 3611 viewsN_T_J

General chat after the match on 20:31 - Jan 21 by jasper_T

Come on now, they never stopped.

Maybe not.
General chat after the match on 20:40 - Jan 21 with 3588 viewsfelixstowe_jack

General chat after the match on 19:02 - Jan 21 by JBT95

Are you having a laugh?

They had that pack of 10 on sale for ages.

The packs of 10 were only recently introduced and cover the rest of this season so they are not half season tickets spread over a whole season.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

General chat after the match on 21:20 - Jan 21 with 3468 viewscmajack

General chat after the match on 20:40 - Jan 21 by felixstowe_jack

The packs of 10 were only recently introduced and cover the rest of this season so they are not half season tickets spread over a whole season.

Difficult to have half seasons spread over a whole season when seats are involved. If it was down the vetch you could purchase a half season and pick any game you want until your tickets run out and stand anywhere, virtually impossible to organise when there's 1 seat involved.
General chat after the match on 22:06 - Jan 21 with 3303 viewsbonymine

This season is the first time I’ve NOT had a season ticket since the new Stadium.

Quite simply, I did not want to contribute to the Hedge Funders’ strategy of raping us dry....

You Greedy B@stards Get OUT of Our Club 💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

General chat after the match on 22:16 - Jan 21 with 3250 viewsSgorioFruit

I wont be renewing my season ticket. Sod giving them robbing swines any of my hard earned cash.

Bring back some honest dignity down there please and I may return.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024