Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
General chat after the match 15:32 - Jan 21 with 11333 viewsowainglyndwr

Talking to a few different people I was surprised how many have said that they are not renewing their season tickets this year.
Most of these have had season tickets since the Vetch days.

One other thing How true I really don't know, is that some say we are 30 million in dept.
General chat after the match on 10:28 - Jan 22 with 1980 viewsN_T_J

General chat after the match on 09:16 - Jan 22 by _

Nobody is a stranger for long and charming...

Hope they can keep following the Club then, still enough people going down from Aberdare.

Ok thanks, I will let the parents know.
General chat after the match on 10:41 - Jan 22 with 1960 viewsQJumpingJack

If the club was in huge debt, surely this would have been flagged to the Trust at a recent board meeting?
General chat after the match on 10:45 - Jan 22 with 1953 viewsJJJack

General chat after the match on 18:38 - Jan 21 by Badlands

Very few empty seats other than the area Sheffield didn't take up there location.
I'd say the was about right.
I know a few who didn't turn up, the reason being the late kick off time, possibility of bad weather and they could watch on tele.
A smaller group said in the week they'd miss the kick off if they stayed at home to watch the Liverpool v Crystal Palace game on TV.
Maybe there are people boycotting the Swans because they believe the gossip but IMO it's down to not seeing the 'big' teams, their favourite teams, ease of getting tickets when they are going to be used and ease of watching Cardiff play 'big' teams.

WTAF?! One of the most stupid ill-informed posts I've ever seen on here. And I've been on here for 16yrs+
Going to watch Cardiff?,...Jesus wept
General chat after the match on 12:06 - Jan 22 with 1899 views_

General chat after the match on 10:45 - Jan 22 by JJJack

WTAF?! One of the most stupid ill-informed posts I've ever seen on here. And I've been on here for 16yrs+

You're bound to get floating fans wanting to watch the EPL mate. Not people like you and me but there's enough out there.

Aberdare has had loads of new Swans fans over the last 7 years. It's been fantastic to see.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

General chat after the match on 13:27 - Jan 22 with 1813 viewsN_T_J

General chat after the match on 12:06 - Jan 22 by _

You're bound to get floating fans wanting to watch the EPL mate. Not people like you and me but there's enough out there.

Aberdare has had loads of new Swans fans over the last 7 years. It's been fantastic to see.

Its great seeing so much Swansea gear everywhere. Totally agree.
General chat after the match on 13:30 - Jan 22 with 1803 viewslifelong

General chat after the match on 10:45 - Jan 22 by JJJack

There are people about who will support both clubs.
General chat after the match on 14:49 - Jan 22 with 1723 viewstaffpunk

General chat after the match on 13:30 - Jan 22 by lifelong

There are people about who will support both clubs.

I find it all very strange myself, but it's always happened. Loads of people in the Valleys 'want all the Welsh teams to do well'. I know a guy with a Bluebirds tattoo who regularly goes to watch the Jacks, doesn't see anything wrong with it.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

General chat after the match on 15:49 - Jan 22 with 1662 viewsTreforys_Jack

General chat after the match on 09:08 - Jan 22 by Darran

Oh fuçk off and get a sense of humour you miserable prick.

Ah the old it was humour line, ok you crack on, you and Chris E are well known for your comedic banter so easy to see why I got it wrong.
Login to get fewer ads

General chat after the match on 15:52 - Jan 22 with 1655 viewsLoyal

General chat after the match on 14:49 - Jan 22 by taffpunk

I find it all very strange myself, but it's always happened. Loads of people in the Valleys 'want all the Welsh teams to do well'. I know a guy with a Bluebirds tattoo who regularly goes to watch the Jacks, doesn't see anything wrong with it.

It was a tradition for many years.
My grandfather watched both teams for years.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

General chat after the match on 15:55 - Jan 22 with 1652 viewspencoedjack

General chat after the match on 15:52 - Jan 22 by Loyal

Did you ever feel like shooting him with your fathers gun?
General chat after the match on 15:59 - Jan 22 with 1645 viewspencoedjack

General chat after the match on 14:49 - Jan 22 by taffpunk

How are you, Taff?

Off to see Muppet play Saturday night
General chat after the match on 16:06 - Jan 22 with 1632 viewsDarran

General chat after the match on 15:49 - Jan 22 by Treforys_Jack

Ah the old it was humour line, ok you crack on, you and Chris E are well known for your comedic banter so easy to see why I got it wrong.

I will crack on thanks. 🖕🏻

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

General chat after the match on 16:33 - Jan 22 with 1597 viewstaffpunk

General chat after the match on 15:59 - Jan 22 by pencoedjack

How are you, Taff?

Off to see Muppet play Saturday night

I'm good thanks, he'll keep you amused anyway, always an entertaining night out.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

General chat after the match on 16:59 - Jan 22 with 1560 viewstrampie

Ystrad won down in Emlyn didn't they ?, Ystrad going really well...…….is there a reason behind it taffpunk ?
[Post edited 22 Jan 2019 16:59]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

General chat after the match on 17:27 - Jan 22 with 1523 viewstaffpunk

General chat after the match on 16:59 - Jan 22 by trampie

Ystrad won down in Emlyn didn't they ?, Ystrad going really well...…….is there a reason behind it taffpunk ?
[Post edited 22 Jan 2019 16:59]

Yes another good win, and beat Tata Steel away last Saturday. Having a great year, amazing to think that we'll be playing Neath next season. Good coaches and seem to be attracting the best players from the area, so the future looks good.

General chat after the match on 18:18 - Jan 22 with 1472 viewstrampie

General chat after the match on 17:27 - Jan 22 by taffpunk

Yes another good win, and beat Tata Steel away last Saturday. Having a great year, amazing to think that we'll be playing Neath next season. Good coaches and seem to be attracting the best players from the area, so the future looks good.

Indeed.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

General chat after the match on 22:20 - Jan 22 with 1370 viewsSirjohnalot

General chat after the match on 15:52 - Jan 22 by Loyal

My dad is in his 80s, he did the same. I was brought up wanting all the Welsh teams to win.
General chat after the match on 05:04 - Jan 23 with 1218 viewsLoyal

General chat after the match on 22:20 - Jan 22 by Sirjohnalot

My dad is in his 80s, he did the same. I was brought up wanting all the Welsh teams to win.

I hope that's one tradition you don't keep going 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

General chat after the match on 07:25 - Jan 23 with 1157 viewsSirjohnalot

General chat after the match on 05:04 - Jan 23 by Loyal

I hope that's one tradition you don't keep going 😂

Ha. No, I don’t.
General chat after the match on 19:15 - Jan 23 with 957 viewsSgorioFruit

General chat after the match on 22:58 - Jan 21 by marchamjack

The whole crp about those watching back in the day as part of the fabled 3000 won’t be the ones not going now is just that, crp. I was there back in the day. I was part of the 3000. I’m not renewing next season.

Things change. That was 20 years plus ago. People grow up. Have families. Move away. I’ve done all those things. The club feels less ours atm, there’s more of a disconnect with these prcks in charge.

I’ll travel down. Just less often. I’ll always be a fan. 40 years and counting.

All this I’m a bigger fan than you is fckn pathetic.

That’s what the Hedgefund 29 are doing to our fan base. Dividing it. And anyone says different is just quite thick really.

100% spot on.

Watched my first swans game in 1991. ( I was six)
Not renewing next season.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

General chat after the match on 19:23 - Jan 23 with 951 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I know a number of friends renewed for this season because they thought even if we did go down, the quality of football and excitement would be better in The Championship.

How wrong they were. It is the same negative, tedious displays we came to expect and accepted when playing the likes of Manchester United - that is understandable. However watching us sit back, pass it around slowly and occasionally hoof it forward to attack is not acceptable when we're playing the likes of Ipswich or Bristol City
[Post edited 23 Jan 2019 19:27]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

General chat after the match on 19:24 - Jan 23 with 950 viewsLoyal

General chat after the match on 19:23 - Jan 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I know a number of friends renewed for this season because they thought even if we did go down, the quality of football and excitement would be better in The Championship.

How wrong they were. It is the same negative, tedious displays we came to expect and accepted when playing the likes of Manchester United - that is understandable. However watching us sit back, pass it around slowly and occasionally hoof it forward to attack is not acceptable when we're playing the likes of Ipswich or Bristol City

Absolute nonsense.
You do it on purpose don't you ?
[Post edited 23 Jan 2019 19:28]

General chat after the match on 19:26 - Jan 23 with 941 viewspencoedjack

‘Negative & tedious’......the irony
General chat after the match on 20:26 - Jan 23 with 869 viewsOldjack

WTF !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

General chat after the match on 20:31 - Jan 23 with 863 viewsDarran

Dwight usually talks a lot of sense but I don’t agree with him here,saying that I don’t agree with the people saying we’ve been playing great football either because we haven’t.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024