Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Classic Ripping Yarn- The Testing of Eric Olthwaite 18:30 - Jan 21 with 2819 viewsBrynCartwright

Howard Molson's got a new shovel!

Even though the "Golden Gordon" episode of RY may be more appropriate for a football forum, and, in itself, is a classic I prefer this absolute gem...

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Classic Ripping Yarn- The Testing of Eric Olthwaite on 18:32 - Jan 21 with 2811 viewsBrynCartwright

Ballsacks! Ere tis

Classic Ripping Yarn- The Testing of Eric Olthwaite on 18:41 - Jan 21 with 2800 viewsBrynCartwright

Why this trouble with copy and pasting from You Tube...?

Classic Ripping Yarn- The Testing of Eric Olthwaite on 20:26 - Jan 22 with 2710 viewsBloodyhills

My favourite was Tomkinson's Schooldays.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Classic Ripping Yarn- The Testing of Eric Olthwaite on 20:38 - Jan 22 with 2700 viewsWingstandwood

My favourite was about the guy who epitomised the stereotypical fanatical football supporter who would follow his team no matter how sh1t, no what division his team is in, or the fact the team was without a win since time immemorial.... Some supporters would still turn up even in cases of suffering from full blown typhoid.

Barnstoneworth United was the Ripping Yarns team.

Argus!

Classic Ripping Yarn- The Testing of Eric Olthwaite on 21:31 - Jan 22 with 2677 viewsBrynCartwright

Classic Ripping Yarn- The Testing of Eric Olthwaite on 20:38 - Jan 22 by Wingstandwood

My favourite was about the guy who epitomised the stereotypical fanatical football supporter who would follow his team no matter how sh1t, no what division his team is in, or the fact the team was without a win since time immemorial.... Some supporters would still turn up even in cases of suffering from full blown typhoid.

That's "Golden Gordon"

Classic Ripping Yarn- The Testing of Eric Olthwaite on 21:39 - Jan 22 with 2669 viewsWingstandwood

Classic Ripping Yarn- The Testing of Eric Olthwaite on 21:31 - Jan 22 by BrynCartwright

That's "Golden Gordon"

Most of us have known or met at least one supporter that reminds us of him, a type with loyalty that goes to the absolute extreme.

Argus!

Classic Ripping Yarn- The Testing of Eric Olthwaite on 21:40 - Jan 22 with 2668 viewshowenjack

Classic Ripping Yarn- The Testing of Eric Olthwaite on 20:38 - Jan 22 by Wingstandwood

There was one brilliant ripping yarns episode about a school where the traditional sport was hopping .The sight of Palin hopping on one leg over the moors in white pe kit in pursuit of a rival school opponent was hilarious . If ever you get the chance watch it very funny.

Breaking news- the club are in advanced talks with Barstoneworth United's Bulgaria striker Ivor Bollokov
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024