Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sala 06:58 - Jan 22 with 45862 views34dfgdf54

edit
[Post edited 22 Jan 2019 7:01]
Sala on 21:26 - Jan 22 with 4094 viewsItchySphincter

Sala on 19:06 - Jan 22 by sainthelens

Have been very sensitive on earlier posts, and am as gutted as others, was merely asking the question. If you don't know then don't reply...simple.

I think it a fair question. I remember when Newcastle signed Shearer and he could t fly off on tour with the rest of the squad as the insurance company wouldn’t cover it. Insurance policies can be invalidated under certain circumstances.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Sala on 21:39 - Jan 22 with 3969 viewsBluebird

Sala on 19:06 - Jan 22 by sainthelens

Have been very sensitive on earlier posts, and am as gutted as others, was merely asking the question. If you don't know then don't reply...simple.

A few have asked the same question i'm sure you meant no harm
Sala on 22:11 - Jan 22 with 3815 viewsLord_Bony

Sala on 19:58 - Jan 22 by Tim_Harry

Excellent post.

So far, I've only really read about this situation on here and the usual news sources.

The only Cardiff fan perspective I've read has been on social media, where about four or five of them discussed the transfer fee situation.

It's perfectly natural to discuss these things.

Yes indeed.

Thoughts go out to the families of both. The fact they radioed the control tower at Guernsey asking for permission to turn back and land before disappearing off the radar does not bode well.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Sala on 22:36 - Jan 22 with 3687 viewsGaryjack

I see the scumbag Anus, put up a thread up on his site calling the Jacks 'sick' after some brain dead teenage morons posted something on tvvatter. He's taken it down now after being rounded on by his own referencing the respect we've paid on this site. Well done every one of us for showing the class that idiot obviously lacks.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2019 22:42]
Sala on 22:38 - Jan 22 with 3677 viewsspiderboy

Sala on 22:11 - Jan 22 by Lord_Bony

Yes indeed.

Thoughts go out to the families of both. The fact they radioed the control tower at Guernsey asking for permission to turn back and land before disappearing off the radar does not bode well.

It's an extremely sad event that's occurred..why not let it lie,no need to look for point scoring at this moment in time,two men in an aircraft have disappeared,and the chances of survival are not good!
Whether he was going to play for City?
or whether he were going to play for United? or Rovers? the County?
Two young men!
Our hearts should be stricken,as is mine..
And I wouldn't feel less heartbroken should the 2 people involved in this tragedy were to be shift workers,steelworkers,builders or insurance salesman!
Sala on 22:52 - Jan 22 with 3586 viewsLord_Bony

Sala on 22:38 - Jan 22 by spiderboy

It's an extremely sad event that's occurred..why not let it lie,no need to look for point scoring at this moment in time,two men in an aircraft have disappeared,and the chances of survival are not good!
Two young men!
And I wouldn't feel less heartbroken should the 2 people involved in this tragedy were to be shift workers,steelworkers,builders or insurance salesman!

I can assure you I am not point scoring. I live in Cardiff and have sympathy for the football supporters of Cardiff, just as they did the supporters of Leicester.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Sala on 22:54 - Jan 22 with 3571 views34dfgdf54

Sala on 22:38 - Jan 22 by spiderboy

Two young men!

I’m trying to work out what Lord Bony said for you to reply like that?
Sala on 23:03 - Jan 22 with 3523 viewsspiderboy

Sala on 22:54 - Jan 22 by 34dfgdf54

I’m trying to work out what Lord Bony said for you to reply like that?

Lord Bony did nothing to perturb my thoughts about point scoring,,but I thought the thread had certain undertones...
Login to get fewer ads

Sala on 23:08 - Jan 22 with 3490 viewsBluebird

Sala on 22:36 - Jan 22 by Garyjack

I see the scumbag Anus, put up a thread up on his site calling the Jacks 'sick' after some brain dead teenage morons posted something on tvvatter. He's taken it down now after being rounded on by his own referencing the respect we've paid on this site. Well done every one of us for showing the class that idiot obviously lacks.

As i posted earlier i have nothing but praise for the way you swans have been during these sad times for us.
AAMB is probably the worst football forum in existence
[Post edited 22 Jan 2019 23:13]
Sala on 23:08 - Jan 22 with 3490 viewsBloodyhills

Dreadful news. :(

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Sala on 23:09 - Jan 22 with 3484 views34dfgdf54

Sala on 23:03 - Jan 22 by spiderboy

Lord Bony did nothing to perturb my thoughts about point scoring,,but I thought the thread had certain undertones...

Ah sorry, you replied directly to him so was confused.
Sala on 23:10 - Jan 22 with 3476 viewsspiderboy

Sala on 23:03 - Jan 22 by spiderboy

My profuse apologies if it seemed otherwise.
Sala on 23:13 - Jan 22 with 3460 viewssainthelens

Sala on 23:08 - Jan 22 by Bluebird

As i posted earlier i have nothing but praise for the way you swans have been during these sad times for us.
AAMB is probably the worst football forum in existence
[Post edited 22 Jan 2019 23:13]

Both clubs have em, but Anus forgets the crap we've put up with about scummers singing about dear Terry Coles and Alan Davies.
Proper rivalry is not about singing shite like that. He needs to remember that. Not bring it up to suit his own agenda.
Sala on 23:20 - Jan 22 with 3417 viewsowainglyndwr

Sala on 18:06 - Jan 22 by trampie

Im hoping Swansea and Swansea fans can do something to show solidarity with Cardiff and Nantes.

Ironically Cardiff is twinned with Nantes
Sala on 23:24 - Jan 22 with 3407 viewsBluebird

Sala on 23:13 - Jan 22 by sainthelens

Both clubs have em, but Anus forgets the crap we've put up with about scummers singing about dear Terry Coles and Alan Davies.
Proper rivalry is not about singing shite like that. He needs to remember that. Not bring it up to suit his own agenda.

Sorry i edited my post not to start an argument.
Your right all clubs have these low lives and i remember the shite sang about your losses .
That forum is only used by idiots who believe in his rubbish.
Sala on 23:33 - Jan 22 with 3377 viewsowainglyndwr

Sala on 23:24 - Jan 22 by Bluebird

Sorry i edited my post not to start an argument.
Your right all clubs have these low lives and i remember the shite sang about your losses .
That forum is only used by idiots who believe in his rubbish.

Your so right on our part it has caused so much hatred, which some bitter twisted people should of really thought of / or maybe not ....before going ahead with their actions.
I'm sure these days the authorities would pursue these people through technology and catch/convict them.
Sala on 00:15 - Jan 23 with 3281 viewstheloneranger

"Emiliano Sala's chilling last audio message as he feared 'plane was about to fall apart'"

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/emiliano-salas-chilling-final-audio

An aweful shock to both families and for the whole footballing community

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Sala on 04:48 - Jan 23 with 3026 viewsLoyal

Sala on 23:13 - Jan 22 by sainthelens

He is a filthy coward, always has been. Uses these type of things for his own agenda and has before. Any suggestion from this prick regards events, coming together, fans football matches tell the cnt to fck off. He is a lying disease.

Oh, and if you don't like my reply go and fck yourself, life moves on, this is a discussion board of opinions and comments about factual matters. Reading some responses on here about insensitivity are laughable.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2019 4:59]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sala on 08:07 - Jan 23 with 2777 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

All very sad news.

(Can we not rise to the bait please?)

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Sala on 08:38 - Jan 23 with 2679 viewsowainglyndwr

Sala on 04:48 - Jan 23 by Loyal

He is a filthy coward, always has been. Uses these type of things for his own agenda and has before. Any suggestion from this prick regards events, coming together, fans football matches tell the cnt to fck off. He is a lying disease.

Oh, and if you don't like my reply go and fck yourself, life moves on, this is a discussion board of opinions and comments about factual matters. Reading some responses on here about insensitivity are laughable.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2019 4:59]

I don't like that Vince Alarm either.
Sala on 09:06 - Jan 23 with 2571 viewsItchySphincter

Sala on 22:36 - Jan 22 by Garyjack

Not a time for point scoring.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Sala on 09:07 - Jan 23 with 2566 viewsBluebird

Sala on 08:38 - Jan 23 by owainglyndwr

I don't like that Vince Alarm either.

Another attention seeker who will be scrambling to get his face on tv ..
[Post edited 23 Jan 2019 9:13]
Sala on 09:46 - Jan 23 with 2450 viewsandypitt56

shocking really, I dont want to say RIP just yet but that is sadly looking like the only outcome now. Still I hope that they are safe.
Sala on 10:44 - Jan 23 with 2315 viewsMrSwerve

The pilot that was named has now come out on Facebook saying that he is not dead. Odd.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Sala on 10:48 - Jan 23 with 2289 viewsunion_jack

Sala on 18:46 - Jan 22 by Magic_Michu

It will be covered by insurance

On this subject, I wonder if the insurance company will say that the means of transport given the weather conditions was not adequate and wriggle out of the claim. That’s what insurance companies do.

I see now they are hoping they got out of the aircraft and used the on-board inflatable. I would have thought that it would have been kitted out with flares so imo it’s unlikely.

Tragic loss of life.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024