Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sala 06:58 - Jan 22 with 46387 views34dfgdf54

edit
[Post edited 22 Jan 2019 7:01]
Sala on 10:34 - Jan 22 with 4607 viewsHighjack

Its been confirmed he was on the plane. ☹️

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Sala on 10:37 - Jan 22 with 4577 viewsPorthcawlswan

Just confirmed they asked permission to land on one of the channel Islands. Looks like they both were aware of the catastrophic situation they were in. Terrible R.I.P
Sala on 10:39 - Jan 22 with 4546 viewsAce_Jack

gut wrenching news. Truly awful :(
Sala on 10:43 - Jan 22 with 4512 viewsAlfieMooresSon

This puts things in perspective, unbelievably sad for anyone involved, in this terrible accident, so sad.
Sala on 10:54 - Jan 22 with 4410 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Fingers crossed.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Sala on 11:04 - Jan 22 with 4320 viewssainthelens

Hate them with a passion, but this so tragic. If true, then all condolences to his family.
As mentioned, what's he doing in a tin can of a plane?
Sala on 11:12 - Jan 22 with 4244 viewsjackharris

This news is really sad 😔 I feel so sorry for the young man and the pilot and if any other fellow passengers were on board. I hope and pray that somehow they have survived... it definitely puts our rivalry into perspective. This has made me feel so sad.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2019 11:32]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Sala on 11:27 - Jan 22 with 4101 viewsomarjack

Shocking news. I can't even imagine, A young man embarking on a new adventure in his life, only to meet such cruel fate. An unbelievably sad day.

I hope there is still a happy ending to the situation. There is still hope.

Rivalry aside, I don't pray or give thoughts etc..but we're all Cardiff today.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Login to get fewer ads

Sala on 11:29 - Jan 22 with 4087 viewsLibertarian

Terrible news
Sala on 11:30 - Jan 22 with 4075 viewsDarran

Is it a rough flight from Cardiff to Nantes?
Serious question and I’ll tell you why,my wife and here friend flew on a small plane from Cardiff to Nantes for the weekend to visit another friend a few years ago. It’s the most frightening experience my wife as ever had,absolutely shit herself.
She reckons you could give her £1million in cash and she wouldn’t do it again.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Sala on 11:31 - Jan 22 with 4073 viewsSWANSEYE

What a tragedy and our hearts go out to his Family for such a young man who appears to have had his life prematurely cut short by this tragic accident. If this has now been confirmed RIP Emiliano.
Sala on 11:34 - Jan 22 with 4026 viewsomarjack

Sala on 11:31 - Jan 22 by SWANSEYE

What a tragedy and our hearts go out to his Family for such a young man who appears to have had his life prematurely cut short by this tragic accident. If this has now been confirmed RIP Emiliano.

Who confirmed it? It was confirmed he was on the plane, that's all for now.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Sala on 11:37 - Jan 22 with 4008 viewstrampie

Sala on 11:30 - Jan 22 by Darran

Serious question and I’ll tell you why,my wife and here friend flew on a small plane from Cardiff to Nantes for the weekend to visit another friend a few years ago. It’s the most frightening experience my wife as ever had,absolutely shit herself.

Its noted you Dumbo, its the bay of Biscay area init like.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2019 11:39]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Sala on 11:38 - Jan 22 with 4007 viewsProfessor

Flew on small (10 seater) US Air flight from Philadelphia to Ithaca (NY State) nearly 20 years ago. Smooth flight but initially found it really scary compared to a large airliner. Every flight in a smaller plane (like the FlyBe's Bombardiers) feel much worse than a large plane. The risk is clearly greater in terms of weather, single pilot etc.

Anyway, this does not look good. Terrible for anyone and looks to be a real shocker for Cardiff.
Sala on 11:39 - Jan 22 with 3985 viewszedlep

So very sad to hear this news. I’m not a one for the entire ‘thoughts and prayers’ thing but I must say I have a heavy heart right now for a young man having such a great future snatched away, for his loved ones and for our Cardiff cousins. Very, very sad.

Zedzdead

Sala on 11:45 - Jan 22 with 3936 viewsMrSwerve

Sala on 11:04 - Jan 22 by sainthelens

Hate them with a passion, but this so tragic. If true, then all condolences to his family.
As mentioned, what's he doing in a tin can of a plane?

That ‘tin can’ can cost between $1-3 million dollars.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Sala on 11:47 - Jan 22 with 3917 viewssainthelens

Sala on 11:37 - Jan 22 by trampie

Its noted you Dumbo, its the bay of Biscay area init like.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2019 11:39]

Try and show a bit of class you dim wit on such a sad day.
Sala on 11:48 - Jan 22 with 3913 viewsjackharris

He was being flown in a plane similar to this. WTF. The plane is reported to have had difficulties on taking off. The weather was really bad over the channel. So bad that the rescue helicopters had to stop searching last night. A plane like this should only be flown in the summertime light, not too far from an airport. Once the engine goes you are literally f*cked! He should have been on a twin engine jet.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Sala on 11:52 - Jan 22 with 3872 viewssainthelens

Sala on 11:45 - Jan 22 by MrSwerve

That ‘tin can’ can cost between $1-3 million dollars.

Fair point pal, but if you are prepared to pay 15 million for a human being, why not put them in a first class seat/jet ?
Sala on 11:52 - Jan 22 with 3870 viewstrampie

Sala on 11:47 - Jan 22 by sainthelens

Try and show a bit of class you dim wit on such a sad day.

EDITED: Wrong time, wrong place.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Sala on 12:14 - Jan 22 with 3682 views1983

So glad to hear that 👍

Sala on 12:18 - Jan 22 with 3641 viewsmonmouth

Just seen this. Jesus. If this has happened, and I really never thought I’d say this in a million years, Je suis Caerdydd.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Sala on 12:19 - Jan 22 with 3631 viewsjack2jack

Awful news,confirmed Sala was on the plane.
Sad day for football and all concerned.
Sala on 12:21 - Jan 22 with 3610 viewsMrSwerve

Sala on 11:48 - Jan 22 by jackharris

He was being flown in a plane similar to this. WTF. The plane is reported to have had difficulties on taking off. The weather was really bad over the channel. So bad that the rescue helicopters had to stop searching last night. A plane like this should only be flown in the summertime light, not too far from an airport. Once the engine goes you are literally f*cked! He should have been on a twin engine jet.

Blimey, no wonder there are so many people afraid of aviation.

The Piper Malibu has a full glass cockpit and is fully certified to be flown in IFR conditions, through clouds, rain, wind and at night. It’s got a 1000 nautical mile range. It’s got a ceiling of 25-30,000 feet. This isn’t a microlight!

Diversions are up to the pilot, and if he had planned sufficiently enough. Apparently the weather at the time was within the aircraft’s tolerance.

Who knows if there was a failure which has led to this tragedy. But failures happen on Boeing 787s too.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Sala on 12:23 - Jan 22 with 3585 viewsjack2jack

A mate of mine took me round Gower a few years back in a two seater.
Not the most enjoyable few hours I've had tbh.
What amazed me was that the engine was from a VW 1.5, could believe it, and the doors didn't shut properly, don't think I'll be doing it again in a hurry..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024