Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sala 06:58 - Jan 22 with 46334 views34dfgdf54

edit
[Post edited 22 Jan 2019 7:01]
Sala on 18:02 - Jan 22 with 3701 viewstrampie

Sala on 09:44 - Jan 22 by lifelong

Dreadful news.

Its absolutely awful news.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Sala on 18:02 - Jan 22 with 3710 views34dfgdf54

Not sure on how legit the source is, but apparently he told Nantes teammate Nicolas Pallois that he was dreading journey back over on the same plane as it was a rough journey over.
Sala on 18:04 - Jan 22 with 3680 viewstrampie

The football family needs to come together at times like this.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Sala on 18:06 - Jan 22 with 3657 viewstrampie

Sala on 09:53 - Jan 22 by dickythorpe

Sickening news.

Im hoping Swansea and Swansea fans can do something to show solidarity with Cardiff and Nantes.

Sala on 18:13 - Jan 22 with 3608 viewstrampie

Sala on 17:59 - Jan 22 by londonlisa2001

What terrible news for the young man, his family and friends and the pilot and his family and friends.

An awful shock for fans of Nantes and Cardiff as well.

Yes well said Lisa, the whole thing is sicking.

Sala on 18:21 - Jan 22 with 3546 viewsraynor94

Sala on 18:06 - Jan 22 by trampie

Im hoping Swansea and Swansea fans can do something to show solidarity with Cardiff and Nantes.

Excellent post

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Sala on 18:37 - Jan 22 with 3455 viewssainthelens

Don t think me insensitive guys, or want this to sound wrong, but what now happens to the 15 million they paid out?
Sala on 18:46 - Jan 22 with 3383 viewsSTID2017

Sala on 18:37 - Jan 22 by sainthelens

Don t think me insensitive guys, or want this to sound wrong, but what now happens to the 15 million they paid out?

Seriously, who cares at this time ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Login to get fewer ads

Sala on 18:46 - Jan 22 with 3386 viewsMagic_Michu

It will be covered by insurance

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Sala on 18:48 - Jan 22 with 3368 viewsomarjack

It is a bit insensitive, But you know, life goes on regardless.

I suppose there is life insurance in such cases? Or why do football clubs spend 10-15m yearly on insurance? For times like these I suppose.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Sala on 18:57 - Jan 22 with 3312 viewsmonmouth

Sala on 18:21 - Jan 22 by raynor94

Excellent post

Sadly, he’s being sarcastic.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Sala on 19:03 - Jan 22 with 3277 viewsGlastonbury

Does it matter ? Show some sensitivity .
Sala on 19:06 - Jan 22 with 3248 viewssainthelens

Sala on 19:03 - Jan 22 by Glastonbury

Have been very sensitive on earlier posts, and am as gutted as others, was merely asking the question. If you don't know then don't reply...simple.
Sala on 19:14 - Jan 22 with 3191 viewsGaryjack

Sala on 19:06 - Jan 22 by sainthelens

Have been very sensitive on earlier posts, and am as gutted as others, was merely asking the question. If you don't know then don't reply...simple.

He's a Cardiff City player. The paperwork is complete and the transfer fee has to be honoured. I'm not bothered either way whether he is insured by the club yet or not. Thoughts go to him and his family at this time.
Sala on 19:25 - Jan 22 with 3117 viewsMrSwerve

Sala on 19:03 - Jan 22 by Glastonbury

Stop being overly offended. It’s a terrible story but I was thinking the same. It doesn’t mean we aren’t heartbroken at what has happened, for them and their families. It’s a large transfer fee and due to the circumstances the question is warranted. I wonder if something like this has happened before? Certainly not on this scale surely?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Sala on 19:27 - Jan 22 with 3101 viewsunion_jack

Sala on 19:25 - Jan 22 by MrSwerve

Stop being overly offended. It’s a terrible story but I was thinking the same. It doesn’t mean we aren’t heartbroken at what has happened, for them and their families. It’s a large transfer fee and due to the circumstances the question is warranted. I wonder if something like this has happened before? Certainly not on this scale surely?

Well said.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Sala on 19:27 - Jan 22 with 3102 viewsSmellyplumz

Simply awful RIP Sala

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Sala on 19:28 - Jan 22 with 3093 viewsSTID2017

Wasn't there a crash not so long ago involving a South American team where they all perished ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Sala on 19:29 - Jan 22 with 3088 viewsMrSwerve

Sala on 19:28 - Jan 22 by STID2017

Wasn't there a crash not so long ago involving a South American team where they all perished ?

I mean regarding a mid-transfer flight or journey.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Sala on 19:41 - Jan 22 with 3014 viewsSwansNZ

We all hate Cardiff as a club, but this is real life and is terribly sad news.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Sala on 19:56 - Jan 22 with 2912 viewsSwanzay

Shocking news, thoughts with our eastern neighbours and especially his family and friends and that of the pilot.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2019 20:11]
Sala on 19:58 - Jan 22 with 2902 viewsTim_Harry

Excellent post.

So far, I've only really read about this situation on here and the usual news sources.

The only Cardiff fan perspective I've read has been on social media, where about four or five of them discussed the transfer fee situation.

It's perfectly natural to discuss these things.
Sala on 20:44 - Jan 22 with 2649 viewsBluebird

Thank You Swans for the messages.
I'm gutted about the news it means a lot to come here and see you posts..
Sala on 21:16 - Jan 22 with 2465 viewsswan85

Just seen my first news tv today, and heard his interview after signing for Cardiff, including the Chief Exec commenting on how happy he looked after signing and walking around the ground. This truly is very sad.
Sala on 21:23 - Jan 22 with 2395 views1983

Sala on 19:58 - Jan 22 by Tim_Harry

Excellent post.

So far, I've only really read about this situation on here and the usual news sources.

The only Cardiff fan perspective I've read has been on social media, where about four or five of them discussed the transfer fee situation.

It's perfectly natural to discuss these things.

Same kind of question I asked and my post deleted

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024