Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Dar 19:36 - Jan 22 with 724 viewsdickythorpe

Full of brains aren't they....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/8253908/travelodge-digger-dri
FAO Dar on 19:38 - Jan 22 with 705 viewsDarran

Where’s he from again?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO Dar on 19:40 - Jan 22 with 703 viewsdickythorpe

FAO Dar on 19:38 - Jan 22 by Darran

Where’s he from again?

That place where they open their mouths first before engaging their brains.
FAO Dar on 19:48 - Jan 22 with 689 viewsWingstandwood

Oh dear n' holy sh1te!

Now I can talk from personal experience about subcontractors, tradesmen and site workers not being paid, in fact it has happened to a family member of mine on two separate occasions and the worst culprits for not paying ironically are rich individuals. Some seem to do it with blatant intent to rip-off and get free work done.

This guy doing the wrecking had a lot of public sympathy and there even was talk about crowdfunding. If this wasn't a case of the employer paying the guy with immediate effect after the incident to gain favour with the company that awarded him the contract? Then the guy responsible for the damage is one prize idiot! I do wonder however? If he had been waiting for payment a long time prior to his rampage?

Argus!

FAO Dar on 19:53 - Jan 22 with 676 viewsdickythorpe

4 grand already on funding page ... sheep!!!!
FAO Dar on 19:55 - Jan 22 with 671 views1983

Of course The Sun never lies about scousers does it

FAO Dar on 20:00 - Jan 22 with 667 viewsWingstandwood

FAO Dar on 19:55 - Jan 22 by 1983

Of course The Sun never lies about scousers does it

Time will tell! It will be interesting when the payment arrived in the guys bank account, very interesting in fact! It would be some coincidence if he'd got paid within an hour or two of the incident after he'd been waiting for weeks?

Argus!

FAO Dar on 20:02 - Jan 22 with 657 viewsDarran

FAO Dar on 20:37 - Jan 22 with 605 viewsdickythorpe

Dar, a lot of witnesses are still shocked. You don't normally see a Scouser working.
Login to get fewer ads

FAO Dar on 21:11 - Jan 22 with 588 viewsDarran

FAO Dar on 20:37 - Jan 22 by dickythorpe

Dar, a lot of witnesses are still shocked. You don't normally see a Scouser working.

FAO Dar on 09:12 - Jan 23 with 450 viewsangryjack

FAO Dar on 21:11 - Jan 22 by Darran

He's actually from Kent..
FAO Dar on 09:56 - Jan 23 with 425 viewsdickythorpe

FAO Dar on 09:12 - Jan 23 by angryjack

He's actually from Kent..

Nice bit of publicity all round anyway.
FAO Dar on 09:59 - Jan 23 with 420 viewsLeonWasGod

FAO Dar on 19:48 - Jan 22 by Wingstandwood

Oh dear n' holy sh1te!

Now I can talk from personal experience about subcontractors, tradesmen and site workers not being paid, in fact it has happened to a family member of mine on two separate occasions and the worst culprits for not paying ironically are rich individuals. Some seem to do it with blatant intent to rip-off and get free work done.

This guy doing the wrecking had a lot of public sympathy and there even was talk about crowdfunding. If this wasn't a case of the employer paying the guy with immediate effect after the incident to gain favour with the company that awarded him the contract? Then the guy responsible for the damage is one prize idiot! I do wonder however? If he had been waiting for payment a long time prior to his rampage?

Never mind talk of crowdfunding - they hit the £600 target almost immediately. People donating to things like that are as daft as the contractor.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024