Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's here -The new noddle army 22:47 - Jan 22 with 2568 viewshowenjack

All you ardent, young remoaners can get ready for conscription - us old brexiteers will be exempt lol. Shoulders back Warwick Lad Lovely boy!!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6618789/Merkel-boasts-Germany-France-ta
[Post edited 22 Jan 2019 22:47]
It's here -The new noddle army on 22:48 - Jan 22 with 2552 viewsWarwickHunt

Twàt.
It's here -The new noddle army on 22:55 - Jan 22 with 2536 viewsBloodyhills

Of course the reason there was the 2nd Europe membership referendum in 2016 is because anti EEC/EU people had been whinging about Europe since the first one in the 70s, and are still whinging. Seems to be no end to it, Chin up chaps.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2019 23:14]

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

It's here -The new noddle army on 23:04 - Jan 22 with 2522 viewslonglostjack

The deal is a good one involving the setting up of common business areas where regulations are aligned (similar to Sweden Denmark) , mutual recognition of school and training college qualifications and common procurement of military equipment to cut costs. The Daily Mail really is a pathetic rag.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

It's here -The new noddle army on 23:07 - Jan 22 with 2514 viewsKilkennyjack

I am sure the UK Government gets involved in more wars than any EU army is ever likely to contemplate.

Beware of the Risen People

It's here -The new noddle army on 10:20 - Jan 24 with 2252 viewsfelixstowe_jack

It's here -The new noddle army on 23:07 - Jan 22 by Kilkennyjack

I am sure the UK Government gets involved in more wars than any EU army is ever likely to contemplate.

Yes the European army will run away at it's first battle. You only had to look at the mess when the forces under the guise of the EU intervention tried to broker peace in Yugoslavia.
The peace and the genocide was only stopped when NATO took action.

NATO has guaranteed peace in Europe since 1945. I would rather rely on NATO than a EU army any time.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

It's here -The new noddle army on 18:55 - Jan 24 with 2160 viewsKilkennyjack

It's here -The new noddle army on 10:20 - Jan 24 by felixstowe_jack

Yes the European army will run away at it's first battle. You only had to look at the mess when the forces under the guise of the EU intervention tried to broker peace in Yugoslavia.

NATO has guaranteed peace in Europe since 1945. I would rather rely on NATO than a EU army any time.

Any European army would be in NATO. Shirley.

Beware of the Risen People

It's here -The new noddle army on 01:32 - Jan 25 with 2083 viewsDJack

It's here -The new noddle army on 10:20 - Jan 24 by felixstowe_jack

It was a UN mission before NATO you clueless bellwhiff.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

It's here -The new noddle army on 01:48 - Jan 25 with 2078 viewsLoyal

I'm all for conscription, see how British these fckrs want to be then.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

It's here -The new noddle army on 08:53 - Jan 25 with 2026 viewsJack_Meoff

It's here -The new noddle army on 01:32 - Jan 25 by DJack

It was a UN mission before NATO you clueless bellwhiff.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024