Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Take care out there on the roads 10:02 - Jan 23 with 667 viewsdickythorpe

Many accidents and road closures this morning. Hail that has frozen on impact has caused big delays today all across Wales.
But still some idiot undertook me doing at least 70 in a 40mph zone on Pont Lesneven bridge in Carmarthen this morning!!
Take care out there on the roads on 14:47 - Jan 23 with 562 viewsswan65split

yep very early appointment at Singleton, black ice on road, drivers going fast and close to the car in front.......idiots. people even on the pavement were walking Gingerly.
Take care out there on the roads on 15:01 - Jan 23 with 543 viewssainthelens

Yep, I went arse over head walking in Sketty this morning. Went down quicker than Raheem Sterling. Big thanx to couple who helped me up. Now sporting large bruise on my arm....just my age.
Take care out there on the roads on 15:39 - Jan 23 with 519 viewsmajorraglan

Quite a few crashes in Carmarthenshire this morning, mostly people going too fast for the conditions. Listening to the traffic bulletin on the radio it was almost as long as the show! You can’t educate pork!
Take care out there on the roads on 16:03 - Jan 23 with 506 viewsmonmouth

Shit, I've got to get across to Ystrad Mynych by 7.30 tomorrow morning. I guess the weather aint going to change. better stick to the main roads. thanks for the heads up DickyT.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Take care out there on the roads on 16:37 - Jan 23 with 476 viewsMrSwerve

Sadly the person who crashed on the A465 between Resolven and Aberdulais, causing it to be shut, has died.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Take care out there on the roads on 17:09 - Jan 23 with 449 viewsunion_jack

Take care out there on the roads on 15:39 - Jan 23 by majorraglan

Quite a few crashes in Carmarthenshire this morning, mostly people going too fast for the conditions. Listening to the traffic bulletin on the radio it was almost as long as the show! You can’t educate pork!

Back in the 80s I became a trainee sales manager for Philips Telecom. Awful job, and on the whole awful people. I was made redundant after a year, the best decision all round!

However, I used to shadow established SMs and we’d travel all over the Northants / Cambs area which was known for being foggy at times. I remember being in the car with this idiot who was doing 60 mph+ on the motorway in fog, organising his diary (no mobiles then) and steering with his legs. How I’m here today to tell you this is down to sheer good fortune.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024