Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No wonder we didn't get electrification 13:26 - Jan 23 with 1247 viewsdickythorpe

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.walesonline.co.uk/business/business-news/new-

This hasnt just been dreamt up overnight.
No wonder we didn't get electrification on 17:44 - Jan 23 with 1113 viewsJonathans_coat

It wasn’t .

It was announced (by failing Grayling) the same day as the Swansea electrification was scrapped!

I believe I started a thread at the time to point out how the 2 are obviously related! Another hamfisted attempt to bury bad news I’d say, just like the Lagoon/Wylfa announcements.
No wonder we didn't get electrification on 17:50 - Jan 23 with 1102 viewsWingstandwood

Welcome to the obscenity and utter disgrace that is regionally-partionalised Wales!

Argus!

No wonder we didn't get electrification on 20:05 - Jan 23 with 955 viewsjack_lord

The Welsh Government have a 10% stake in it. Go Fish

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

No wonder we didn't get electrification on 20:33 - Jan 23 with 920 viewswestside

Landore station open yet
No wonder we didn't get electrification on 21:28 - Jan 23 with 869 viewsmajorraglan

No wonder we didn't get electrification on 20:33 - Jan 23 by westside

Landore station open yet

There aren’t many places in Swansea that could be developed in to something like this because a lot of the land has been developed, but somewhere like Baglan Energy Park still has a lot of space and a decent infrastructure which could be used to develop something like this. It would benefit the Swansea Bay Area. It’s also a pity we can’t get a tramline open from aswansea to the University Campus on Jersey Marine.
No wonder we didn't get electrification on 22:56 - Jan 23 with 795 viewsJonathans_coat

No wonder we didn't get electrification on 20:33 - Jan 23 by westside

Landore station open yet

As with all development plans in Swansea, “I’ll believe it when I see it”

This particular one is already about 10 years too late.
No wonder we didn't get electrification on 07:34 - Jan 24 with 709 viewsdickythorpe

Never mind shoppers in Kilvey Hill will be able to get a cable car to Sainsbury's soon.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024