Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Championship Promostion Odds / WPL Odds 12:22 - Jan 24 with 1637 viewswestwalesed

Have us down at 25/1 to go up this year currently, including via the play offs. Worth a tenner in my opinion.

Also Barry Town are 10/1 to win the WPL which considering they are top as we speak seems like an excellent price!

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Championship Promostion Odds / WPL Odds on 12:24 - Jan 24 with 1626 viewssainthelens

If you wanna waste a tenner, I'll give you 50/1. And I'm as optimistic a fan as they come believe me.
Championship Promostion Odds / WPL Odds on 12:27 - Jan 24 with 1610 viewswestwalesed

Championship Promostion Odds / WPL Odds on 12:24 - Jan 24 by sainthelens

If you wanna waste a tenner, I'll give you 50/1. And I'm as optimistic a fan as they come believe me.

I actually 25/1 is a decent price. There is always one team which makes a late run, we are hitting form with a settled formation and as long as we don't sell anyone we have got a shot of sneaking into the playoffs I'd say.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Championship Promostion Odds / WPL Odds on 12:39 - Jan 24 with 1596 viewssainthelens

Championship Promostion Odds / WPL Odds on 12:27 - Jan 24 by westwalesed

I actually 25/1 is a decent price. There is always one team which makes a late run, we are hitting form with a settled formation and as long as we don't sell anyone we have got a shot of sneaking into the playoffs I'd say.

Jokes aside pal, odds of 25/1 are stingy. We won't be strengthening and therin lies the problem. I love a punt but won't be investing. Good luck but I'm out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024