Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potter agrees, bare bones on Saturday 01:43 - Jan 25 with 2527 viewsLoyal

Game on Tuesday too.
Naughton out, Olsson out, Rodon out, Routledge out, Carrol 50/50 Dyer 50/50 Asoro sick, Bony poncing about, James ?
After being pushed Potter agreed there will be extra u23 players in the frame, likes of Harris, Byers and there is little if no back up.
Gillingham you can win this.

And these fcking cnts at the club won't come out with a big fck off tablet for Leeds to suck on. Give the boy a new contract this is fcking madness.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Potter agrees, bare bones on Saturday on 07:18 - Jan 25 with 2372 viewsairedale

Good game for wee Tommy Carroll to make his comeback?
Potter agrees, bare bones on Saturday on 07:48 - Jan 25 with 2325 viewsowainglyndwr

We end this club of ours put for sale ASAP and get rid of the vermin
Potter agrees, bare bones on Saturday on 11:44 - Jan 25 with 2031 viewsjasper_T

Mulder
Roberts vdH CCv John
Fer Grimes
McKay Celina James
McBurnie

Nordfeldt, Harries, Fulton, Byers, CBR, Montero, Carroll/Bony

Hardly bare bones, is it? Plenty available. Plus Dhanda, Narsingh, Benda knocking around.

Light at fullback with two injuries (and having sent our best u23 out to not get games on loan... sounds familiar) but that's normal for clubs at our level.
Potter agrees, bare bones on Saturday on 11:48 - Jan 25 with 2017 viewsDarran

Potter agrees, bare bones on Saturday on 11:44 - Jan 25 by jasper_T

Mulder
Roberts vdH CCv John
Fer Grimes
McKay Celina James
McBurnie

Nordfeldt, Harries, Fulton, Byers, CBR, Montero, Carroll/Bony

Hardly bare bones, is it? Plenty available. Plus Dhanda, Narsingh, Benda knocking around.

Light at fullback with two injuries (and having sent our best u23 out to not get games on loan... sounds familiar) but that's normal for clubs at our level.

So you don’t believe everything that comes out of a football managers mouth then Jasp?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Potter agrees, bare bones on Saturday on 11:53 - Jan 25 with 2007 viewsjasper_T

Potter agrees, bare bones on Saturday on 11:48 - Jan 25 by Darran

So you don’t believe everything that comes out of a football managers mouth then Jasp?

I didn't hear him use the words "bare bones" in the press conference. Maybe I missed it.
Potter agrees, bare bones on Saturday on 12:26 - Jan 25 with 1932 viewsmonmouth

Will Gills do an Orient on us I wonder, or will we Notts County them? We didn't really need any full backs that day, and Carroll and Dyer did look like Messi and Ronaldo.

I think we'll be just fine, but there is a chance of an upset and abject sceaming meltdown on here, which also has its attractions. Here's a prediction though, we aren't going to win the cup whatever happens tomorrow. Sad but true. I saw Margate, and I've never been the same since.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Potter agrees, bare bones on Saturday on 13:13 - Jan 25 with 1866 viewsdickythorpe

We normally have one awful performance up our sleeves in this cup competition, I hope it is not tomorrow!!!
Potter agrees, bare bones on Saturday on 13:30 - Jan 25 with 1809 viewsBadlands

I would have liked to see Tyler Reid given a chance but as he played last night that won't happen.
One again we see the club being hammered for having not brought in a raft of expensive has beens when last season they were being hammered for not using the under 23s.
Whatever, given there is another game on Tuesday I think Potter might use the cup game to have another tinker.

...................Nordfeltd (no offers for him yet but still needs some crumbs)
..........CCV .......MVDH .........Harris
.....Carroll ....... Fulton ......Grimes
McKay..............Dhanda.................John
.......................CBR

Roberts
Fer
Celina James
McBurnie
Byers
Benda

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

Potter agrees, bare bones on Saturday on 21:05 - Jan 25 with 1454 viewscmajack

Potter agrees, bare bones on Saturday on 12:26 - Jan 25 by monmouth

Will Gills do an Orient on us I wonder, or will we Notts County them? We didn't really need any full backs that day, and Carroll and Dyer did look like Messi and Ronaldo.

I think we'll be just fine, but there is a chance of an upset and abject sceaming meltdown on here, which also has its attractions. Here's a prediction though, we aren't going to win the cup whatever happens tomorrow. Sad but true. I saw Margate, and I've never been the same since.

Gosh that was my first away match , couldn't believe we lost and haven't been the same since either.
Potter agrees, bare bones on Saturday on 14:14 - Jan 26 with 1094 viewsGlyn1

Neither Harries or Byers are in the starting line-up and Dhanda isn't even a sub, no Bony either. The manager has gone with the strongest possible team given our injuries.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2019 14:15]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024