Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC 10:48 - Jan 25 with 12113 viewsWingstandwood

Sorry if a Ferdy delete if appropriate!

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/leeds-united-in-talks

Also back of today's SWEP headline 'We Can Buy If We Sell First'

Which basically in a nutshell says Bony is on £100,000 a week and along with Narsingh etc needs to be moved on with the club quote: "yet to receive any formal bids".

So no players out = no new players in!

Argus!

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 18:14 - Jan 25 with 2686 viewsBillyChong

Sad state of affairs. Pat on the back for Jenkins and co for finding the most pathetic group of ‘investors’ to sell a football club to.
TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 19:04 - Jan 25 with 2621 viewsBadlands

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 18:14 - Jan 25 by BillyChong

Sad state of affairs. Pat on the back for Jenkins and co for finding the most pathetic group of ‘investors’ to sell a football club to.

They were the only group interested after a two year search.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 19:29 - Jan 25 with 2580 viewsBrynmill_Jack

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 19:04 - Jan 25 by Badlands

They were the only group interested after a two year search.

Apart from the Chinese consortium. And the previous American consortium.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 00:10 - Jan 26 with 2488 viewsBarryTownSwam

Sorry to disappoint but any takeover by the Chinese consortium would have failed and left our club in limbo. The talks with Morgan et al stalled because the Chinese government blocked all Chinese investment overseas and blocked cash leaving the country. Similar problems I believe with proposed takeovers at Derby and Northampton.
TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 01:54 - Jan 26 with 2440 viewsLoyal

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 16:46 - Jan 25 by _

Because why would a manager say something that may make him look like one of you lot?

There's a price on Dan's head, make no mistake about that, there's a price on Potters, Roberts, Rodon's and every one of them regardless of whether they've signed a new contract or not.

There was a price on Siggy's, ask the Everton fans about that particular valuation.

We're still in the business of football trading regardless of anything else.

But let's face it here, this isn't about Dan James for you and a lot of others, this is all about using anything at all to slam the Club over.

It's boring.

Isn't it ...
Very boring, change the record mate.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 02:02 - Jan 26 with 2431 viewsswan65split

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 16:46 - Jan 25 by _

Because why would a manager say something that may make him look like one of you lot?

There's a price on Dan's head, make no mistake about that, there's a price on Potters, Roberts, Rodon's and every one of them regardless of whether they've signed a new contract or not.

There was a price on Siggy's, ask the Everton fans about that particular valuation.

We're still in the business of football trading regardless of anything else.

But let's face it here, this isn't about Dan James for you and a lot of others, this is all about using anything at all to slam the Club over.

It's boring.

"But let's face it here, this isn't about Dan James for you and a lot of others, this is all about using anything at all to slam the Club over. "

Nobodys slamming the club, stop diverting the issue you brown noser.
TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 08:50 - Jan 26 with 2350 viewsmagicdaps10

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 00:10 - Jan 26 by BarryTownSwam

Sorry to disappoint but any takeover by the Chinese consortium would have failed and left our club in limbo. The talks with Morgan et al stalled because the Chinese government blocked all Chinese investment overseas and blocked cash leaving the country. Similar problems I believe with proposed takeovers at Derby and Northampton.

That is wrong.

They started the negotiations but the yanks had already gone 80% down the track.
I can also state, the chinese were looking into the Ospreys and other ventures in Swansea, they were looking at putting down a little less than the yanks did as a initial payment.

Take it as you wish from me but this is what I was told.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 20:06 - Jan 26 with 2196 viewsnyc_swans

i doubt anyone has a good answer for this, but WHY does club leave everything to the absolute last second during every single transfer window? it is absolutely maddening.

everybody knows what has to happen. so why is it that we won't see anything happen until the last day, just like it happens every year?

the only time i remember differently was 2-3 years ago when Carroll/Olsson were drafted in early.
Login to get fewer ads

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 20:11 - Jan 26 with 2183 viewsjasper_T

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 20:06 - Jan 26 by nyc_swans

i doubt anyone has a good answer for this, but WHY does club leave everything to the absolute last second during every single transfer window? it is absolutely maddening.

everybody knows what has to happen. so why is it that we won't see anything happen until the last day, just like it happens every year?

the only time i remember differently was 2-3 years ago when Carroll/Olsson were drafted in early.

Because we've always been cash-poor and can't risk what we don't have at the start of windows.
TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 20:14 - Jan 26 with 2167 viewsChief

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 20:11 - Jan 26 by jasper_T

Because we've always been cash-poor and can't risk what we don't have at the start of windows.

The next level is brilliant isn't it

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 09:35 - Jan 27 with 2030 viewsjack247

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 20:06 - Jan 26 by nyc_swans

I’d imagine it’s because we are hoping against hope we’ll get Bony and/or Narsingh off the books. Unless that happens or we get a big offer for James, we aren’t getting any significant signings.
TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 10:29 - Jan 27 with 1968 viewsdonkonky

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 09:35 - Jan 27 by jack247

I’d imagine it’s because we are hoping against hope we’ll get Bony and/or Narsingh off the books. Unless that happens or we get a big offer for James, we aren’t getting any significant signings.

My take on this is that we are waiting to see if a deal for Bony / Narsingh can be done, if not James will be sold late on deadline day .One way or another the Americans will want a return this transfer window.
TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 11:17 - Jan 27 with 1901 viewsThornburyswan

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 10:29 - Jan 27 by donkonky

My take on this is that we are waiting to see if a deal for Bony / Narsingh can be done, if not James will be sold late on deadline day .One way or another the Americans will want a return this transfer window.

Yup my thoughts too, if Bony &/or Narsingh left it would allow both James to stay & a possible lastminute.com loan signing.

If neither leave no-one in & if Leeds come in strong for James then suspect he will be out the door, on the grounds that Bony's contract expires in June & we have cover out wide plus we have no real desire to go back up this season (that's the Board/owners desire for clarity).
TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 11:22 - Jan 27 with 1890 viewsjasper_T

I think some people are going to turn to drink when the window closes and DJ is still here. People are desperate to see us sell so they can keep crying that the sky is falling.
TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 11:36 - Jan 27 with 1858 viewsmonmouth

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 11:22 - Jan 27 by jasper_T

I think some people are going to turn to drink when the window closes and DJ is still here. People are desperate to see us sell so they can keep crying that the sky is falling.

You know what? I don't trust the yanks a single millimetre, but I get the same feeling.

I would be disappointed if he sold for relative peanuts mind you.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 11:47 - Jan 27 with 1831 viewsmagicdaps10

People are worried about their club, just because some silly individual is trying to put spin on the concern, turning it into people just moaning for the sake of it......dont fall for that spin.

The people who are going on about Dan James leaving will be over the moon if he stays.

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 12:27 - Jan 27 with 1759 viewsjackrmee

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 16:11 - Jan 25 by Badlands

Because?... There was NO categorical statement of intent from the manager that the player is not going to be sold under any circumstance whilst under contract, that was not forthcoming.

He doesn't have that authority and would look truly stupid if he made such a statement and it turn out to be untrue.

As has been stated a few times, James has potential because he has speed. My doubts about him are his decision making, final ball and finishing have not improved in the 3 years I've been watching him.

Final ball was very good when he came on yesterday. A few good chances created, assist, good runs AND decision making. Thats what I saw anyway...

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 12:52 - Jan 27 with 1709 viewsdonkonky

Not a doom monger lad just speculating on possible outcomes. That’s what 99% of posts are ..pure speculation, rumours or personal opinions. Hope Dan stays and goes on to be Swansea legend.
TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 12:53 - Jan 27 with 1702 viewsjack247

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 11:36 - Jan 27 by monmouth

You know what? I don't trust the yanks a single millimetre, but I get the same feeling.

I would be disappointed if he sold for relative peanuts mind you.

I think he’ll be here. Leeds may try their luck with a low bid, but I think we’ll hold firm. If they come in anywhere near the £12m Nixon valuation though, it’s a different story.
TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 13:03 - Jan 27 with 1670 viewsjasper_T

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 12:53 - Jan 27 by jack247

I think he’ll be here. Leeds may try their luck with a low bid, but I think we’ll hold firm. If they come in anywhere near the £12m Nixon valuation though, it’s a different story.

There's no way they're spending that. They haven't the means or the intention.

They've gone chasing a bargain and been shocked to discover we actually value our young talent.
TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 13:07 - Jan 27 with 1660 viewsjack247

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 13:03 - Jan 27 by jasper_T

They've gone chasing a bargain and been shocked to discover we actually value our young talent.

Yes, that’s what I believe. The awkwardly staged laptop at the press conference thing was cringeworthy, they are trying to bully us.

We have to value our young talent really, there isn’t going to be much experience left soon.
TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 13:07 - Jan 27 with 1660 viewsFireboy2

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 13:03 - Jan 27 by jasper_T

I do hope you are right jasper

Btw i suspect 99% of people on this forum dont really want dan to leave so they can moan
TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 13:13 - Jan 27 with 1647 viewsjack247

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 13:07 - Jan 27 by Fireboy2

I do hope you are right jasper

Btw i suspect 99% of people on this forum dont really want dan to leave so they can moan

Of course they don’t. People are worried because there is speculation about one of our best prospects and we have owners who sold everyone they could bar McBurnie (not sure if there was a bid?) in the summer and have promised us more hard medicine.

Yes, this place will go into a meltdown if he is sold, but the notion people want us to weaken our squad to have a rant on here is nuts.
TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 13:24 - Jan 27 with 1618 views_

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 13:13 - Jan 27 by jack247

Of course they don’t. People are worried because there is speculation about one of our best prospects and we have owners who sold everyone they could bar McBurnie (not sure if there was a bid?) in the summer and have promised us more hard medicine.

Yes, this place will go into a meltdown if he is sold, but the notion people want us to weaken our squad to have a rant on here is nuts.

It's not so "nuts" mate as Monmouth said also.

There's a good few on here that have become literally OBSESSED by the Old Board and the Americans

Trust me, they are looking for trouble

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 13:29 - Jan 27 with 1605 viewsmagicdaps10

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 13:24 - Jan 27 by _

It's not so "nuts" mate as Monmouth said also.

There's a good few on here that have become literally OBSESSED by the Old Board and the Americans

Trust me, they are looking for trouble

Looking for trouble!?!

The trouble came when signatures were signed by the old board and the yanks.

You can stick your head in the sand or face up to reality, most are grown up and intelligent enough to see the reality, others.......!!!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024