Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC 10:48 - Jan 25 with 11935 viewsWingstandwood

Sorry if a Ferdy delete if appropriate!

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/leeds-united-in-talks

Also back of today's SWEP headline 'We Can Buy If We Sell First'

Which basically in a nutshell says Bony is on £100,000 a week and along with Narsingh etc needs to be moved on with the club quote: "yet to receive any formal bids".

So no players out = no new players in!

Argus!

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 13:29 - Jan 27 with 1906 viewsjasper_T

The promise of hard medicine came with a caveat people overlook:

"There will be more hard medicine to take but we want to build around our young guys. If you look at what we’ve done, we’ve kept our young guys and that’s where our focus is going to be."
TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 13:30 - Jan 27 with 1905 views34dfgdf54

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 13:13 - Jan 27 by jack247

Of course they don’t. People are worried because there is speculation about one of our best prospects and we have owners who sold everyone they could bar McBurnie (not sure if there was a bid?) in the summer and have promised us more hard medicine.

Yes, this place will go into a meltdown if he is sold, but the notion people want us to weaken our squad to have a rant on here is nuts.

One thing I’ll say is the Yanks said they were going to allow Potter to build a team around the youngsters, so far they’ve kept their word and rebuffed anyone who have approached us over the likes of Oli and James.

As someone else said, the only person who has continually lied and showed true colours is Jenkins, there’s no need for him to be here and I get the feeling he won’t be for much longer. The owners deserve credit if we keep what we have this window, the next stage for them is how we go about things when the high earners have all cleared out, which id imagine will be in the summer now.
TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 13:35 - Jan 27 with 1881 views_

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 13:29 - Jan 27 by magicdaps10

Looking for trouble!?!

The trouble came when signatures were signed by the old board and the yanks.

You can stick your head in the sand or face up to reality, most are grown up and intelligent enough to see the reality, others.......!!!!!

You're talking about something you have no knowledge about and making things up to match your insecurity.

Until such a time comes where it's clear there is wrongdoing then all you're doing is trying to cause trouble.

We've had some tough years and we've spent an awful lot of money desperately trying to keep up with this country's elite.

That should be commended but instead it's ridiculed, scoffed at and worst of all simpletons like you actually think you can do better at running a £150m turnover football club.

Have a listed to Dyche's interview yesterday when he says it's getting harder and harder to compete and transfer window's are virtually impossible for clubs their size - our size.

So far there is an awful lot to like about how the Americans are running the Club. They deserve a chance to put it right.

And if it ever comes out they have been up to no good or they intend to, well we can address that when it happens.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 13:38 - Jan 27 with 1868 views_

3 similar posts there all posted at virtually the same time.

Good, there's real hope for this message and board and Swans fans with intelligent posters like us around.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 13:51 - Jan 27 with 1830 viewsjack247

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 13:24 - Jan 27 by _

It's not so "nuts" mate as Monmouth said also.

There's a good few on here that have become literally OBSESSED by the Old Board and the Americans

Trust me, they are looking for trouble

To be fair, I’d agree there are people that rarely post anything unless it’s Jenkins or Americans related.

I still think it’s a big step to assume those people would want us to weaken the squad just so they can have another stick to beat the owners with.

Criticise the board, criticise the manager, criticise the players, whatever. The minute someone starts wanting us to fail just to validate their opinion is the minute they stop being a Swans fan. I know what you mean, but I’d like to think there are very few with that mindset.
TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 13:54 - Jan 27 with 1816 viewsBadlands

Last night reminded me of the Martinez days and the early development of our continental style of play. The seed is there but it needs nourishing. Probably the only difference is the number of chances we create is far greater than under Roberto but sadly far more go begging.

Last night our style of play completely bamboozled Gillingham. Whereas they were comfortable with Cardiff's predicability they couldn't cope with ours.

Of course the down side to that is many fans don't like that style and were far happier with Monk's 'English approach' - up and at 'em, direct, bruising - shame we couldn't afford the players who could do that at Premier League level and it didn't work.
While we all appreciate a long range screamer, hopefully the players will ignore the hissing disapproval when not shooting at a brick wall defence from 60 yards or patiently building up before going for goal.
All our successes prior to Monk were achieved on shoestring budgets so maybe, just maybe our current board is going to replicate that approach.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 13:59 - Jan 27 with 1803 viewsFireboy2

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 13:29 - Jan 27 by magicdaps10

Looking for trouble!?!

The trouble came when signatures were signed by the old board and the yanks.

You can stick your head in the sand or face up to reality, most are grown up and intelligent enough to see the reality, others.......!!!!!

Dont waste your time and energy MD hes only looking for bites
TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 14:12 - Jan 27 with 1764 viewsmonmouth

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 13:51 - Jan 27 by jack247

To be fair, I’d agree there are people that rarely post anything unless it’s Jenkins or Americans related.

I still think it’s a big step to assume those people would want us to weaken the squad just so they can have another stick to beat the owners with.

Criticise the board, criticise the manager, criticise the players, whatever. The minute someone starts wanting us to fail just to validate their opinion is the minute they stop being a Swans fan. I know what you mean, but I’d like to think there are very few with that mindset.

I meant that quite a few have behaved since the start as if it had actually happened and were reacting accordingly, rather than waiting to see, or having a rational discussion of the actual situation. So they are already painted into their anti Yank position as it fits the prevailing narrative and will actually be disappointed not to be proved ‘right’. To a certain extent I’m sure, not even really to do with the Swans. Just because.....Internet.

As I said, I don’t trust them an inch, but at least let’s judge on actions before frothing at the mouth and assuming the worst.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 14:16 - Jan 27 with 1751 viewsmonmouth

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 13:54 - Jan 27 by Badlands

Last night reminded me of the Martinez days and the early development of our continental style of play. The seed is there but it needs nourishing. Probably the only difference is the number of chances we create is far greater than under Roberto but sadly far more go begging.

Last night our style of play completely bamboozled Gillingham. Whereas they were comfortable with Cardiff's predicability they couldn't cope with ours.

Of course the down side to that is many fans don't like that style and were far happier with Monk's 'English approach' - up and at 'em, direct, bruising - shame we couldn't afford the players who could do that at Premier League level and it didn't work.
While we all appreciate a long range screamer, hopefully the players will ignore the hissing disapproval when not shooting at a brick wall defence from 60 yards or patiently building up before going for goal.
All our successes prior to Monk were achieved on shoestring budgets so maybe, just maybe our current board is going to replicate that approach.

Yeah, I like it, but we could shoot more often from 15, 18, 20 and 10 yards when the opportunity is clearly there though 😆

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 14:42 - Jan 27 with 1681 viewsBadlands

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 14:16 - Jan 27 by monmouth

Yeah, I like it, but we could shoot more often from 15, 18, 20 and 10 yards when the opportunity is clearly there though 😆

True, even if it's to keep defenders guessing will he shoot, dribble or pass - a moments hesitation creates chances.
But there are times when a shot looks on to the crowd but from the players' positions there's no point.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 14:46 - Jan 27 with 1671 views_

I agree with most but I'm sure you'll also agree it's a bloody fine line for some.

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 14:53 - Jan 27 with 1648 viewsjack247

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 14:12 - Jan 27 by monmouth

I meant that quite a few have behaved since the start as if it had actually happened and were reacting accordingly, rather than waiting to see, or having a rational discussion of the actual situation. So they are already painted into their anti Yank position as it fits the prevailing narrative and will actually be disappointed not to be proved ‘right’. To a certain extent I’m sure, not even really to do with the Swans. Just because.....Internet.

As I said, I don’t trust them an inch, but at least let’s judge on actions before frothing at the mouth and assuming the worst.

Fair enough, that’s a better way of putting it.

I don’t believe there are any real fans who want this transfer to happen just because it would validate them.

I completely agree that plenty are acting as if it has already happened.
TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 15:02 - Jan 27 with 1612 viewsswan65split

TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 13:59 - Jan 27 by Fireboy2

Dont waste your time and energy MD hes only looking for bites

Hes also looking to be centre of attention, Thank F@@k some of us something better to do on a Sunday.
TRANSFER NEWS LATEST, JAMES ETC on 20:00 - Jan 27 with 1382 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Also, it doesn’t matter how many sticks people have to beat the owners with they’re not going to care, they couldn’t give a sh*t.
It’s as almost some people think that posts directed against the sell outs and the Americans (conversely) are dangerous in the extreme. There are nutters on both sides of this story

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024