Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What was your favourite centre back pairing 08:48 - Jan 26 with 2420 viewsthornabyswan

Mark Harris (Chopper) and Keith Walker nearly 500 appearances between them.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

What was your favourite centre back pairing on 08:51 - Jan 26 with 1783 viewssainthelens

Would love to have seen Rajkovic and Chico in the same team.
What was your favourite centre back pairing on 08:59 - Jan 26 with 1759 viewsKilkennyjack

Any pair that did not include the cry baby Monk.

Ki and Williams from our League Cup win. 👋🏿 Garry.

Beware of the Risen People

What was your favourite centre back pairing on 09:01 - Jan 26 with 1756 viewsthornabyswan

What was your favourite centre back pairing on 08:51 - Jan 26 by sainthelens

Just looked up Harris didn't realise he played a season for Cardiff.
A grafter of a player though

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

What was your favourite centre back pairing on 10:39 - Jan 26 with 1659 viewsswan65split

Walker, Harris, Ford,,,hmm even Eddie May, tough choice.
What was your favourite centre back pairing on 10:50 - Jan 26 with 1648 viewsthornabyswan

What was your favourite centre back pairing on 08:59 - Jan 26 by Kilkennyjack

Any pair that did not include the cry baby Monk.

Ki and Williams from our League Cup win. 👋🏿 Garry.

He wasn't a cry baby on the pitch far from.it.
Just knew his days with us as a player were coming to an end so pretended to give a toss about what Chico was having for breakfast then along with his mate Ash started telling tales on Laudrup and Huw fell for it.

What was your favourite centre back pairing on 11:08 - Jan 26 with 1623 viewsBadlands

What was your favourite centre back pairing on 08:51 - Jan 26 by sainthelens

Heart would go for Herbie and there's a strong shout for Williams I really would have loved seeing Rajkovic and Chico together in their prime - both bona fide Premier League players.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

What was your favourite centre back pairing on 11:22 - Jan 26 with 1601 viewsPegojack

Jason Smith and Matthew Bound. Loved 'em.
What was your favourite centre back pairing on 11:24 - Jan 26 with 1599 viewsAnotherJohn

Ideal would be Irwin, Ash, Chico and Rajkovic all available. Perm any two.
Login to get fewer ads

What was your favourite centre back pairing on 11:37 - Jan 26 with 1587 viewsthornabyswan

What was your favourite centre back pairing on 11:22 - Jan 26 by Pegojack

Yes I thought they were world beaters when we won the league under John Hollins.
Didn't do so well the following season though.

What was your favourite centre back pairing on 12:48 - Jan 26 with 1521 viewsWarwickHunt

What was your favourite centre back pairing on 11:08 - Jan 26 by Badlands

Heart would go for Herbie and there's a strong shout for Williams I really would have loved seeing Rajkovic and Chico together in their prime - both bona fide Premier League players.

Herbie was an “inside forward”. FFS, mun😂
What was your favourite centre back pairing on 13:05 - Jan 26 with 1502 viewsswan65split

What was your favourite centre back pairing on 12:48 - Jan 26 by WarwickHunt

Herbie was an “inside forward”. FFS, mun😂

Also played wing half/ centrehalf
What was your favourite centre back pairing on 13:09 - Jan 26 with 1492 viewsWhiterockin

What was your favourite centre back pairing on 13:05 - Jan 26 by swan65split

Yes I saw him play center half as well.
What was your favourite centre back pairing on 13:27 - Jan 26 with 1473 viewsAl_Bundy

What was your favourite centre back pairing on 11:22 - Jan 26 by Pegojack

Bound as in refuse to play when the rest of the team did at Southend in our darkest hour - showed his real hand there !

Walker and Smudger for me
What was your favourite centre back pairing on 13:50 - Jan 26 with 1437 viewsProfessor

My heart will always say Ante and Walker.

Ante hacking down the Cardiff player through on goal in the 82 Welsh Cup final is my favourite moment in 40 years of watching the Swans.
What was your favourite centre back pairing on 14:03 - Jan 26 with 1419 viewsWarwickHunt

What was your favourite centre back pairing on 13:05 - Jan 26 by swan65split

Wing-half certainly. How many times did he play centre-half?
What was your favourite centre back pairing on 16:20 - Jan 26 with 1357 viewspencoedjack

Ash & Caulker.

In fairness most players who played along side Ash looked decent
What was your favourite centre back pairing on 16:23 - Jan 26 with 1354 viewsaberhugh

Ash and Ante probably the two best centre backs I have seen for Swans.
What was your favourite centre back pairing on 17:26 - Jan 26 with 1299 viewsYossarian

What was your favourite centre back pairing on 14:03 - Jan 26 by WarwickHunt

He played centre forward in the Championship season- Mel Nurse and Alan Williams at the back. Dream pairing would be Ash and Ante Rajkovic for me.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

What was your favourite centre back pairing on 18:42 - Jan 26 with 1254 viewsswan65split

What was your favourite centre back pairing on 14:03 - Jan 26 by WarwickHunt

Woooof thats one for the 39 steps, .....not many admittedly, probably when there was an injury crisis and we wouldn't fetch anyone in, eg Joe Davis
and again in his latter years with us ,
What was your favourite centre back pairing on 19:57 - Jan 26 with 1210 viewsWarwickHunt

What was your favourite centre back pairing on 18:42 - Jan 26 by swan65split

Woooof thats one for the 39 steps, .....not many admittedly, probably when there was an injury crisis and we wouldn't fetch anyone in, eg Joe Davis
and again in his latter years with us ,

Yep - not exactly our best centre-half...
What was your favourite centre back pairing on 20:00 - Jan 26 with 1203 viewsthornabyswan

What was your favourite centre back pairing on 19:57 - Jan 26 by WarwickHunt

Favourite pairing was the OP.
Not the best 2 individuals.

What was your favourite centre back pairing on 20:06 - Jan 26 with 1189 viewsWarwickHunt

What was your favourite centre back pairing on 20:00 - Jan 26 by thornabyswan

Favourite pairing was the OP.
Not the best 2 individuals.

Yes, I know...

Read the thread. He wasn’t paired with anyone and he wasn’t really a centre- half...
What was your favourite centre back pairing on 20:22 - Jan 26 with 1176 viewsswan65split

What was your favourite centre back pairing on 19:57 - Jan 26 by WarwickHunt

I dont think I said he was.
What was your favourite centre back pairing on 21:03 - Jan 26 with 1155 viewsWarwickHunt

What was your favourite centre back pairing on 20:22 - Jan 26 by swan65split

I dont think I said he was.

You didn’t, someone else did.

Christ on a fûcking bike...
What was your favourite centre back pairing on 21:06 - Jan 26 with 1148 viewsTailGunner

Ante nailed on, plus one other - Monk
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024