Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall Fan 18:52 - Jan 26 with 15517 viewsN_T_J

A Millwall fan slashed a Evertons fans face earlier. Very nasty. Why are they taking knives to a football game.
Millwall Fan on 08:04 - Jan 27 with 5627 views34dfgdf54

Millwall Fan on 22:57 - Jan 26 by sainthelens

I'm not condemning or condoning, just stating a fact. Now if you've finished having a pop, get back in yet fckn box.

I’m sorry mate but it was a silly comment. You see fights like that in rugby games every week, is if fair game for the big prop to take a blade out of his sock and start slashing people just because who he’s slashing is fighting back?

There was graffiti around the den with comments like “millwall stab scousers” in the lead up to the fixture, the fight was probably instigating by the Millwall lot, from the videos I’ve seen they had a tuning aswel which was beautiful to see. Tw*ts.
Millwall Fan on 08:59 - Jan 27 with 5541 viewssainthelens

Millwall Fan on 08:04 - Jan 27 by 34dfgdf54

I’m sorry mate but it was a silly comment. You see fights like that in rugby games every week, is if fair game for the big prop to take a blade out of his sock and start slashing people just because who he’s slashing is fighting back?

There was graffiti around the den with comments like “millwall stab scousers” in the lead up to the fixture, the fight was probably instigating by the Millwall lot, from the videos I’ve seen they had a tuning aswel which was beautiful to see. Tw*ts.

For the likes of you and others failing to grasp, the point I was making was he was not an innocent bystander. At what point do I mention he deserves that ? No one should be carrying a blade in a tear up anyway.
Millwall Fan on 10:12 - Jan 27 with 5421 viewspencoedjack

Bit of an irony an Everton fan moaning about being slashed

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/County_Road_Cutters
Millwall Fan on 10:31 - Jan 27 with 5383 viewsWarwickHunt

Hope the disgusting, cowardly cúnt goes down for a very long time - hopefully in Liverpool nick.
Millwall Fan on 10:35 - Jan 27 with 5370 viewsthornabyswan

Millwall Fan on 10:12 - Jan 27 by pencoedjack

Bit of an irony an Everton fan moaning about being slashed

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/County_Road_Cutters

Yes Stanley blade Park got that nickname for a reason.
Still hope the tw@t goes to jail for a long time.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Millwall Fan on 11:27 - Jan 27 with 5260 views1983

Millwall Fan on 08:59 - Jan 27 by sainthelens

For the likes of you and others failing to grasp, the point I was making was he was not an innocent bystander. At what point do I mention he deserves that ? No one should be carrying a blade in a tear up anyway.

Exactly this

Carrying knifes is not uncommon in London as we see on a weekly basis in the news so times that by fancying yourself to have a row with Millwall fans in their back yard with load of your mates and then posting a picture of yourself on social media acting like a martyr you do have to question yourself as well come on mun!

Millwall Fan on 18:37 - Jan 27 with 4898 viewsDarran

The new Chibs.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Millwall Fan on 19:41 - Jan 27 with 4793 viewsWingstandwood

I hope the Stanley Knife or similar craft knives do not have a 1980's revival.

It was very much a Merseyside thing during the 1980's and the usage of this nasty weapon made many a Tabloid story. Don't get me wrong other supporters from other parts of the country did use them also but it was the city of Liverpool that had the dreaded reputation for Stanley Knife/craft knife use and had the notoriety.

I saw a few pictures back in the day of supporters with backs slashed to the point where their backs resembled patchwork quilts. I'm talking about a lot of stitches, in some cases there was a requirement for hundreds of them. There was the Man Unt supporter i.e. Jobe Henry attack and the Barnsley supporter in the League Cup etc that made the papers. Newcastle supporters had a dreadful experience up there also.

The thing that got to me was the despicable way these attacks were orchestrated, the attackers usually did not even attend games. And many a time Evertonian yobs attacked away supporters attending LFC games. Their tactic was to wait outside in groups to pick off and attack stragglers arriving late or leaving a game alone or in small numbers i.e. in some case late arrivers arriving close to half-time were attacked. It was that Everton County Road lot that tended to get the blame.

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Millwall Fan on 19:51 - Jan 27 with 4752 viewssainthelens

Millwall Fan on 18:37 - Jan 27 by Darran

The new Chibs.

Was that knife used to cut his hair as well ?
Millwall Fan on 20:30 - Jan 27 with 4672 viewsWingstandwood

My money is on the culprit being caught with video evidence! A new video has appeared.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6637633/Football-fan-shows-scar-left-sl

Argus!

Millwall Fan on 20:45 - Jan 27 with 4636 viewsThrasher6

He'll be traced.....the net is closing in....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Millwall Fan on 20:46 - Jan 27 with 4632 viewsGlastonbury

That’s a shocking result. Scarred for life there. How can you do that to someone on a sat afternoon
Millwall Fan on 20:49 - Jan 27 with 4611 viewsLoyal

Millwall Fan on 19:38 - Jan 26 by FieryJack

Hopefully we won't get Millwall away in the next round.

After seeing some of the footage from earlier you'd have to stick together in very large groups to feel even half safe.

Vile thugs, they've got.

Always enjoyed London trips, Millwall is the same as anywhere else.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Millwall Fan on 20:53 - Jan 27 with 4598 viewsWingstandwood

Millwall Fan on 20:45 - Jan 27 by Thrasher6

He'll be traced.....the net is closing in....

I predict an arrest very soon either that or the culprit walks into a police station voluntarily accompanied by his own solicitor to be then arrested.

There seems to be a copper on the other side of the wall with a truncheon in one hand and a video on a telescopic mount in the other hand catching it all on camera. The guy doing the slashing must have had adrenaline fuelled tunnel vision i.e. unaware of the cop with the video camera? Either that or he's a dimwitted buffoon?

Argus!

Millwall Fan on 21:05 - Jan 27 with 4562 viewsThrasher6

Millwall Fan on 20:53 - Jan 27 by Wingstandwood

I predict an arrest very soon either that or the culprit walks into a police station voluntarily accompanied by his own solicitor to be then arrested.

There seems to be a copper on the other side of the wall with a truncheon in one hand and a video on a telescopic mount in the other hand catching it all on camera. The guy doing the slashing must have had adrenaline fuelled tunnel vision i.e. unaware of the cop with the video camera? Either that or he's a dimwitted buffoon?

My thoughts as well....the irony is that the copper is not getting involved to stop the violence but merely filming it for retrospective action to be taken....and yet no one could predict really that a blade would have been produced at that moment. His action didn't prevent the crime...but it will help solve it

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Millwall Fan on 21:20 - Jan 27 with 4528 viewsWingstandwood

Millwall Fan on 21:05 - Jan 27 by Thrasher6

My thoughts as well....the irony is that the copper is not getting involved to stop the violence but merely filming it for retrospective action to be taken....and yet no one could predict really that a blade would have been produced at that moment. His action didn't prevent the crime...but it will help solve it

Yep, they'll be mass arrests for this one not just for the obvious GBH.....
Affray, public order stuff etc...... For some reason judges like to make an example in football related cases and it would not surprise me in the slightest if (not solely the GBH incident) other jail terms are dished out also.

It has happened on other occasions example with below link.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-46505264

I guess some involved in the Millwall melee will be having second thoughts/regrets of getting involved? I've seen another video from another angle and there is a mass audience from (many potential witnesses) housing residents watching from above like punters in the high seats at a gladiatorum/coliseum. There is comedic stupidity amongst the tragedy of it all.

Argus!

Millwall Fan on 21:35 - Jan 27 with 4478 viewstaffpunk

Millwall Fan on 20:49 - Jan 27 by Loyal

Always enjoyed London trips, Millwall is the same as anywhere else.

I agree, but anyone involved in football violence these days knows what to expect. The OB didn't even try and stop the trouble, knowing it was all on tape. There'll be a minimum of 40-50 going down for this.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Millwall Fan on 21:57 - Jan 27 with 4408 viewsGaryjack

Millwall Fan on 21:35 - Jan 27 by taffpunk

I agree, but anyone involved in football violence these days knows what to expect. The OB didn't even try and stop the trouble, knowing it was all on tape. There'll be a minimum of 40-50 going down for this.

Yep, it's gonna make you lot v Chelsea look like a day in the Magistrates court for Drunk and disorderly. Some serious sentences handed out for this one. I'll go 8/10 for the slashing.
Millwall Fan on 22:42 - Jan 27 with 4324 views34dfgdf54

Millwall Fan on 21:57 - Jan 27 by Garyjack

Yep, it's gonna make you lot v Chelsea look like a day in the Magistrates court for Drunk and disorderly. Some serious sentences handed out for this one. I'll go 8/10 for the slashing.

Apparently Everton lot were all organised and had been planning it ever since the draw was made.

They were going around the council estates having it out with the Millwall fans there are ell. “The People’s Club” be f*cked. Headcases.

Like you and Taff said, could be a few custodial sentences coming to a lot of them.
Millwall Fan on 23:11 - Jan 27 with 4268 viewsLoyal

Millwall Fan on 21:35 - Jan 27 by taffpunk

Times move on but I have to say roadied for Picture Frame Seduction yesterday, by fck was it a night they blew Plymouth away Menace were tip top too. Great scene down there.

Saw a couple of faces from way back, before cctv as you say 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Millwall Fan on 07:38 - Jan 28 with 4066 views1983

Yuck hairy back

Millwall Fan on 08:56 - Jan 28 with 3985 viewsScottishEddie

Millwall is overrated, I remember they charged at us when we were in the uper tier

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Millwall Fan on 09:04 - Jan 28 with 3973 viewsWarwickHunt

Millwall Fan on 08:56 - Jan 28 by ScottishEddie

Millwall is overrated, I remember they charged at us when we were in the uper tier

Not the brightest...
Millwall Fan on 09:15 - Jan 28 with 3943 viewssainthelens

Millwall Fan on 08:56 - Jan 28 by ScottishEddie

Recently voted family club of the year. Racist chanting and knife carrying obviously swung it their way.
Millwall Fan on 09:18 - Jan 28 with 3931 viewslifelong

Should have thrown a large net over the lot of them, picked it up in a helicopter and dumped it in the Thames Estuary.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024