Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deadline day.... 21:38 - Jan 28 with 11854 viewsJonathans_coat

Potentially another shocker.

Rumoured “outs”

Fer - Lille/Fenerbahçe: £2.5m
James - Leeds: £6-10m
Bony - Galatasaray/Al Sadd: £???m (free?)
Narsingh - AEK: £???m
(Dyer, Routledge, Montero also possibles)

Rumoured “ins”

King - Leicester: loan
(Shankland possible)

Forgive me if I am not filled with enthusiasm.
Deadline day.... on 21:44 - Jan 28 with 4573 viewshobo

£2.5m for Fer? We shouldn't even give Fener the courtesy of a reply
Deadline day.... on 21:47 - Jan 28 with 4517 viewssainthelens

Deadline day.... on 21:44 - Jan 28 by hobo

This.
Is the equivalent of sitting outside Tesco express with your hand out.
Deadline day.... on 21:47 - Jan 28 with 4517 viewsJonathans_coat

They should give them a two word reply...

...second word, “off”
Deadline day.... on 21:53 - Jan 28 with 4425 viewsjasper_T

I'd love it if Fer, Montero, Narsingh and Bony all went, especially if we got cash for Fer since he's gone in the summer anyway. Big earners out means Potter can plan around keeping what he has.

Not heard anything about Narsingh, though.

King is a recycled story. Lazy journalism/his agent trying to drum up interest. Shankland's a poor man's Dobbie tearing up a sub-sub-par division.
Deadline day.... on 21:54 - Jan 28 with 4403 viewsMoscowJack

He's one of the highest earners and is out of contract in the summer, so £2.5m equates to paying Fer about £156k extra per week until the end of the season.

That's on top of whatever he's earning at the moment. I'd guess at around £50k a week, so over £200k a week to keep him.

I still think we'll lose one of the far more influential players who hasn't been mentioned yet.......

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Deadline day.... on 21:55 - Jan 28 with 4387 viewsjackrabbit

I’ve heard the speculation about James and I trust nothing comes of it. The lad is far from the finished article but he’s got huge potential.

I trust you’re well off the mark with Fer, Routledge and Dyer - our upturn in form is attributable to Fer’s upturn in form and the regular selection of Routs and Dyer. They’ve added substance to what was a very lightweight team previously.

I’m not that bothered about the rest.
Deadline day.... on 21:55 - Jan 28 with 4377 views34dfgdf54

Deadline day.... on 21:54 - Jan 28 by MoscowJack

He's one of the highest earners and is out of contract in the summer, so £2.5m equates to paying Fer about £156k extra per week until the end of the season.

That's on top of whatever he's earning at the moment. I'd guess at around £50k a week, so over £200k a week to keep him.

I still think we'll lose one of the far more influential players who hasn't been mentioned yet.......

Go on.....

I’m guessing you mean VDH?
[Post edited 28 Jan 2019 21:56]
Deadline day.... on 21:58 - Jan 28 with 4333 viewsmagicdaps10

I am ok with anyone leaving.

If it is for the right price, not wanting to be here, getting the big earners out.

What I am not happy with is, there will be no replacements........because we cant afford it allegedly.These boys will go late in the window and we all know what excuses will be used.

The shiite is happening and we are powerless to prevent it and then we have clowns on here defending them.....it is like salt into a open wound.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

Deadline day.... on 21:59 - Jan 28 with 4321 viewspencoedjack

I have no issue with Fer leaving for a fee ( & I’m a fan).

Dan James on the otherhand is a sickener.

6 points this week & we would be on the verge of the play offs.
Deadline day.... on 22:00 - Jan 28 with 4309 viewsOldjack

We're just starting to get our act together ,but this bloody lot will sell any of the players if they like the price

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Deadline day.... on 22:02 - Jan 28 with 4294 viewsmagicdaps10

Deadline day.... on 21:55 - Jan 28 by 34dfgdf54

Go on.....

I’m guessing you mean VDH?
[Post edited 28 Jan 2019 21:56]

Would not surprise me. The contract talks have dragged on and that is not a good sign.

I think come the transfer window closure, it is going to be some fun on here.

Deadline day.... on 22:04 - Jan 28 with 4255 viewsSwanjaxs

Deadline day.... on 21:47 - Jan 28 by Jonathans_coat

They should give them a two word reply...

...second word, “off”

2.5 million in the investors pockets or nothing when his contract expires in the summer.... what do you think will happen?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Deadline day.... on 22:08 - Jan 28 with 4223 viewsjasper_T

Deadline day.... on 22:00 - Jan 28 by Oldjack

We're just starting to get our act together ,but this bloody lot will sell any of the players if they like the price

I mean, yeah, that's true of literally every team. If the price is right anyone's for sale. Even Messi has a valuation that could be met.

I'd hate it but if DJ goes for £10m (if the addons are realistic) then that's probably a good decision, head instead of heart.
Deadline day.... on 22:11 - Jan 28 with 4180 viewsSwanjaxs

Deadline day.... on 22:08 - Jan 28 by jasper_T

I mean, yeah, that's true of literally every team. If the price is right anyone's for sale. Even Messi has a valuation that could be met.

I'd hate it but if DJ goes for £10m (if the addons are realistic) then that's probably a good decision, head instead of heart.

And exactly how much of that 10 million do you think will be put up for future incoming's? Shall I give you a clue ...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Deadline day.... on 22:14 - Jan 28 with 4155 viewsmagicdaps10

It is great if it is put back into the team, I would say Potter would be happy with 50% of the money.

Trouble is, we need the money just to survive according to Pearlman!!!!!!!!

Deadline day.... on 22:15 - Jan 28 with 4140 viewsjasper_T

Deadline day.... on 22:11 - Jan 28 by Swanjaxs

And exactly how much of that 10 million do you think will be put up for future incoming's? Shall I give you a clue ...

They've been very clear that money is needed to cover big wage deficits following relegation.

If you judge them based on summer business we'll spend 1/7 of transfer income (reported £7m spent vs £49m received, though all those numbers are largely guesswork)
Deadline day.... on 22:19 - Jan 28 with 4103 viewsmagicdaps10

Deadline day.... on 22:15 - Jan 28 by jasper_T

They've been very clear that money is needed to cover big wage deficits following relegation.

If you judge them based on summer business we'll spend 1/7 of transfer income (reported £7m spent vs £49m received, though all those numbers are largely guesswork)

You believe what they say??

I dont fall for, we are still paying transfer fees from the premier league as we are still receiving transfer fees from sales in the premier league.....dont forget, we never spent more than we received.

Take Narsingh, Bony and Fer out of the equation.....do we in all honesty still need to sell James.

If you cant see that we are being shafted then that is scary.

Deadline day.... on 22:20 - Jan 28 with 4092 viewsSwanjaxs

Deadline day.... on 22:15 - Jan 28 by jasper_T

In fairness it's been very clear what thier intentions are from day one ...

Deadline day.... on 22:23 - Jan 28 with 4055 viewsjasper_T

Deadline day.... on 22:20 - Jan 28 by Swanjaxs

Like when they spent a stupid amount of money last season, haven't paid out dividends on profits etc.?

If they're asset-strippers they're awful at it tbf.
Deadline day.... on 22:24 - Jan 28 with 4051 viewsChief

I notice the rhetoric from certain posters is shifting - a few days ago when it wasn't looking as likely that James and others were going -. "Don't attack the board - no ones gone yet,let's wait & see what happens when the window shuts" to "ah well we need to sell them anyway for the good of the club"

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Deadline day.... on 22:24 - Jan 28 with 4037 viewsSwanjaxs

Deadline day.... on 22:23 - Jan 28 by jasper_T

Like when they spent a stupid amount of money last season, haven't paid out dividends on profits etc.?

If they're asset-strippers they're awful at it tbf.

Ok Huw 👍

Deadline day.... on 22:24 - Jan 28 with 4038 viewsJonathans_coat

Bony and Narsingh need to go (we simply can’t afford them).

If Fer is sold for £2.5m, it pretty much means we have written off this season already. It would leave us very lightweight in midfield.

I don’t see the point in selling Dyer, Routs, Montero. They have been mostly good this season, and we wouldn’t get much for them anyway, and they aren’t on huge wages.

Selling Dan James would be a kick in the nuts. Huge potential, and sends out a terrible signal that we have no ambitions for next season!
Deadline day.... on 22:25 - Jan 28 with 4015 viewsjasper_T

Deadline day.... on 22:24 - Jan 28 by Swanjaxs

Ok Huw 👍

Slip me a tenner I'll turn the fax machine off.
Deadline day.... on 22:28 - Jan 28 with 3986 viewsjasper_T

Deadline day.... on 22:24 - Jan 28 by Jonathans_coat

Bony and Narsingh need to go (we simply can’t afford them).

If Fer is sold for £2.5m, it pretty much means we have written off this season already. It would leave us very lightweight in midfield.

I don’t see the point in selling Dyer, Routs, Montero. They have been mostly good this season, and we wouldn’t get much for them anyway, and they aren’t on huge wages.

Selling Dan James would be a kick in the nuts. Huge potential, and sends out a terrible signal that we have no ambitions for next season!

Dyer, Routledge and Montero are all on more than double what our young first team players are earning. They are on Premier League pay packets.

If Routs and Dyer can play every week that's worth making room for but not for a once-a-month super-sub cameo.
Deadline day.... on 22:37 - Jan 28 with 3919 viewsbonymine

Deadline day.... on 22:20 - Jan 28 by Swanjaxs

Anybody who couldn’t see this sh1tstorm hitting us eventually as soon as the Yanks’ ‘true intentions’ and ZERO investment since 2016 became abundantly clear, coupled with Judas Jenkins remaining in situ on his £600k pa salary PLUS Pearlman on £500k+ was either incredibly naive and taken in by the bullsh1t which was served up by both the Sellouts and the Yanks or who simply ‘chose’ to ignore it.

It was a really, really difficult decision for me, my two sons and my old man in March 2018 for us NOT to renew our Season Tickets for this current season given that me & my old man have been season ticket holders since the late 1970’s and I took both my sons to the Vetch as soon as they could walk !

It now appears to be that the current ‘Regime’ will strip bare all available assets with any sort of intrinsic value and eventually ‘move on’ once every last $$$$ has been screwed out of OUR Club.

Sad times all around, I was there in 1985 with the High Court winding up order etc and again in 2003 with our successful stand against Petty.

Yet this time around I believe we have been screwed over both from the outside (the Yanks) as well as a cute ‘inside job’ on behalf of the (By the Fans for the Fans ) Sellouts who lined their own pockets without a second thought for the consequences for ‘the Club they loved’

Simply repulsive yet they have skins like Rhinos and absolutely ZERO conscience whatsoever ....

You Greedy B@stards Get Out Of OUR Club.

Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024