Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At War with France, who would win? - Russian analysis 03:33 - Jan 29 with 961 viewsGlyn1

DELETED BY ME - NOT RELEVANT
[Post edited 31 May 2019 17:02]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

At War with France, who would win? - Russian analysis on 03:48 - Jan 29 with 937 viewsScottishEddie

5 minutes of my life wasted.

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

At War with France, who would win? - Russian analysis on 04:12 - Jan 29 with 922 viewsGlyn1

At War with France, who would win? - Russian analysis on 03:48 - Jan 29 by ScottishEddie

5 minutes of my life wasted.

You're a Swans fan, you must be used to that.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

At War with France, who would win? - Russian analysis on 09:17 - Jan 29 with 835 viewssherpajacob

We certainly gave the froggies a good pasting at Mers El Kebir.

Ok, we weren't actually at war with them, but that didn't bother Churchill.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

At War with France, who would win? - Russian analysis on 16:06 - Jan 31 with 675 viewsBloodyhills

It's like top trumps hosted by the muppets.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

At War with France, who would win? - Russian analysis on 20:38 - Jan 31 with 597 viewsFlashberryjack

At War with France, who would win? - Russian analysis on 16:06 - Jan 31 by Bloodyhills

It's like top trumps hosted by the muppets.

The French would beat the f*ck out of us... because the snowflakes in this country would insist on our soldiers using rubber bullets.

And even if we did manage to win, our soldiers would probably find themselves in court for being beastly to the poor French soldiers.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

At War with France, who would win? - Russian analysis on 09:36 - Feb 1 with 487 viewsBloodyhills

That reminds me of a story by step father told me. He was out in in Suez when all that was going off and facing a mass of rioters. They weren't allowed to shoot. A jeep of the french foreign legion sped into the square and gave the rioters a few burst from the heavy machine gun mounted on the back and this dispersed them pretty quickly.

I'm pretty sure though that if there was a war the British Army would be shooting live rounds at enemy combatants.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

At War with France, who would win? - Russian analysis on 09:53 - Feb 1 with 477 viewsBatterseajack

At War with France, who would win? - Russian analysis on 20:38 - Jan 31 by Flashberryjack

The French would beat the f*ck out of us... because the snowflakes in this country would insist on our soldiers using rubber bullets.

And even if we did manage to win, our soldiers would probably find themselves in court for being beastly to the poor French soldiers.

Or the french would beat us because half of our country was distracted and outraged over something Lilly Allen said on Twitter the night before about something inane like all future Christmas dinners should be vegan and gender neutral.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2019 9:53]
At War with France, who would win? - Russian analysis on 10:00 - Feb 1 with 465 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Nah
The government would just chuck them on the streets to live in cardboard boxes .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024