Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brentford fans seemed happy to draw us 16:46 - Jan 29 with 2084 viewsSA4

Brentford fans seemed happy to draw us on 16:59 - Jan 29 with 2020 viewssainthelens

Not as happy as we were to get them.
Brentford fans seemed happy to draw us on 17:03 - Jan 29 with 1987 viewsjasper_T

Must have short memories.
Brentford fans seemed happy to draw us on 17:04 - Jan 29 with 1975 viewsBytholWyn

To be fair we were one of the last lower league teams left in the draw at that stage. I was pretty chuffed to draw Brentford/Barnet at home myself.
Brentford fans seemed happy to draw us on 17:13 - Jan 29 with 1920 viewsWhiterockin

Brentford fans seemed happy to draw us on 17:04 - Jan 29 by BytholWyn

To be fair we were one of the last lower league teams left in the draw at that stage. I was pretty chuffed to draw Brentford/Barnet at home myself.

They just want a day out abroad.
Brentford fans seemed happy to draw us on 17:18 - Jan 29 with 1891 viewshobo

Class. Speaks wonders for how big a draw we are. Cheers Brentford
Brentford fans seemed happy to draw us on 17:18 - Jan 29 with 1891 viewsFireboy2

Not surprised really

They know that their nemesis routledge is likely to leave
Brentford fans seemed happy to draw us on 17:19 - Jan 29 with 1887 viewsjasper_T

Brentford fans seemed happy to draw us on 17:18 - Jan 29 by Fireboy2

Not surprised really

They know that their nemesis routledge is likely to leave

Is he?
Brentford fans seemed happy to draw us on 17:22 - Jan 29 with 1873 viewsFireboy2

Brentford fans seemed happy to draw us on 17:19 - Jan 29 by jasper_T

Is he?

Clue is in the word 'likely' jasper
Login to get fewer ads

Brentford fans seemed happy to draw us on 17:22 - Jan 29 with 1872 viewsmonmouth

I clearly remember playing them in the cup in the early seventies. Drew 1=1 and was gutted. Thought we were out. Old man wouldn’t take me to the replay so trying to listen to the final score on the radio classifieds at 9.45. Brentford 2 (oh f*ck), Swansea....lost the signal to whine. Went to sleep thinking we were out. Didn’t find out until the next day we’d actually won 3-2. Can still remember the excitement.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Brentford fans seemed happy to draw us on 17:26 - Jan 29 with 1845 viewsmonmouth

Bloody hell, I just googled it. Crowd at Brentford that night 15000 for a first round replay!

Brentford fans seemed happy to draw us on 17:37 - Jan 29 with 1803 viewssainthelens

After what I saw last night, they should be creaming themselves in getting a replay.
Brentford fans seemed happy to draw us on 17:38 - Jan 29 with 1793 viewsjasper_T

Brentford fans seemed happy to draw us on 17:22 - Jan 29 by Fireboy2

Clue is in the word 'likely' jasper

I haven't seen a single rumour about Routledge. I'd be very surprised if he leaves before the summer.
Brentford fans seemed happy to draw us on 18:37 - Jan 29 with 1610 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I’d rather have drawn us than

Man City
Chelsea
Man Utd

Etc etc etc

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Brentford fans seemed happy to draw us on 18:45 - Jan 29 with 1561 viewsmonmouth

Brentford fans seemed happy to draw us on 18:37 - Jan 29 by oh_tommy_tommy

I’d rather have drawn us than

Man City
Chelsea
Man Utd

Etc etc etc

Indeed. We were celebrating at drawing them. It’s 50 50 and we both know it.

They didn’t reckon on Barnet is all.

Brentford fans seemed happy to draw us on 18:46 - Jan 29 with 1551 viewsOldjack

C'mon Barnet

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024