Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Issues Swans TV? 19:54 - Jan 29 with 1649 viewsSteensig

Anyone else with issues? I cant login from either phone, computer (either browsers) nowhere, cant send e-mail to forgotten password, slow reacting etc etc this bullshit site and they charge us money for this service..
Issues Swans TV? on 20:01 - Jan 29 with 1623 viewsploppy

Nothing's working
Issues Swans TV? on 20:03 - Jan 29 with 1612 viewsPozuelosSideys

Yes it is.

It took me a good few minutes to log in. Its just slow

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Issues Swans TV? on 20:03 - Jan 29 with 1606 viewsWxmJax

Watching it on ifollow for free

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Issues Swans TV? on 20:06 - Jan 29 with 1596 viewscentrestandswan

Yes unable to log in . have done as instructed and returned email but it is not accepting my email or password.They have acknowledged my email but keep getting the same error.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Issues Swans TV? on 20:53 - Jan 29 with 1531 viewsBarryTownSwam

Even when I do log in the stream is shire, buffering galore ! Waste of a tenner again !
Issues Swans TV? on 22:29 - Jan 29 with 1488 viewsdonnybackspin

Yes wasted a tenner tonight the swans tv stream was shit.
Issues Swans TV? on 22:40 - Jan 29 with 1471 viewsLoyal

Very bad yet again. It was flying up until three games ago.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Issues Swans TV? on 07:03 - Jan 30 with 1399 viewsbazzool

I watched it last night and was very good with my IPTV supplier, skysports red button , if anyone wants to know who I'm with then pm me
Login to get fewer ads

Issues Swans TV? on 08:29 - Jan 30 with 1364 viewsepaul

Issues Swans TV? on 07:03 - Jan 30 by bazzool

I watched it last night and was very good with my IPTV supplier, skysports red button , if anyone wants to know who I'm with then pm me

Same here, why people waste a tenner a game and get nothing but grief with it when for around 40/50 quid a year you can get everything from an IPTV supplier. (although yes I'm well aware that they can disappear overnight, saying that mines been great since I had it 18 months ago, there was one blip along the way but it came back within a few days) There's lot of suppliers advertising on twitter.
I've got three connections on my one ip address so we all can watch what we want on separate tv's here

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Issues Swans TV? on 10:58 - Jan 30 with 1334 viewsploppy

Mine was working for the pre-game stuff but stopped when the game was about to start. Then I couldn't log in - it was timing out. Then it started complaining that my login credentials were wrong. Finally started working 20mins in. Fine after that.
Issues Swans TV? on 19:19 - Jan 30 with 1270 viewsArchfuldogster

I have a season sub with this and to be honest it's been great apart from teething problems on the first game..Will renew for next year if it continues as it works out at less than three Quid a game over the season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024