Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a Disorginised bunch of cowards our defenders are !! 21:25 - Jan 29 with 2599 viewsAl_Bundy

Unbelievable !
What a Disorginised bunch of cowards our defenders are !! on 21:26 - Jan 29 with 2584 views34dfgdf54

I’m sorry, but this is on Mulder.

Pathetic
What a Disorginised bunch of cowards our defenders are !! on 21:28 - Jan 29 with 2567 viewsdickythorpe

Tony Gale has picked up on the Liberty crowd groaning as soon as opposition get into our half.
We're mediocre and no Messiah is coaching us.
What a Disorginised bunch of cowards our defenders are !! on 21:28 - Jan 29 with 2567 viewsAl_Bundy

And him !!

Why is Naughton picking up their best target man on crosses , when I said picking him up I mean hiding for cover !
What a Disorginised bunch of cowards our defenders are !! on 21:51 - Jan 29 with 2399 viewsWarwickHunt

What a Disorginised bunch of cowards our defenders are !! on 21:28 - Jan 29 by Al_Bundy

And him !!

Why is Naughton picking up their best target man on crosses , when I said picking him up I mean hiding for cover !

Absolute shithouse of a player. I hesitate to call him a defender.
What a Disorginised bunch of cowards our defenders are !! on 22:11 - Jan 29 with 2232 viewsGaz_M

Nothing to do with cowardice in fairness mind.
What a Disorginised bunch of cowards our defenders are !! on 22:15 - Jan 29 with 2184 views34dfgdf54

What a Disorginised bunch of cowards our defenders are !! on 22:11 - Jan 29 by Gaz_M

Nothing to do with cowardice in fairness mind.

It’s a word id use for Mulder.

He’s petrified of any sort of contact. He sh*t out big time.
What a Disorginised bunch of cowards our defenders are !! on 08:24 - Jan 30 with 1875 viewsItchySphincter

What a Disorginised bunch of cowards our defenders are !! on 22:15 - Jan 29 by 34dfgdf54

It’s a word id use for Mulder.

He’s petrified of any sort of contact. He sh*t out big time.

It’s a combination of him and VdH. Mulder is a tidy shot stopper and VdH is a tidy footballer but both are constitutionally weak, as is Kyle Naughton. Too many of them shit their pants at the sight of a championship number 9.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

What a Disorginised bunch of cowards our defenders are !! on 11:46 - Jan 30 with 1732 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What a Disorginised bunch of cowards our defenders are !! on 08:24 - Jan 30 by ItchySphincter

It’s a combination of him and VdH. Mulder is a tidy shot stopper and VdH is a tidy footballer but both are constitutionally weak, as is Kyle Naughton. Too many of them shit their pants at the sight of a championship number 9.

Mulder does not command his box, just like our previous goalkeepers.
Login to get fewer ads

What a Disorginised bunch of cowards our defenders are !! on 12:39 - Jan 30 with 1667 viewsItchySphincter

What a Disorginised bunch of cowards our defenders are !! on 11:46 - Jan 30 by A_Fans_Dad

Mulder does not command his box, just like our previous goalkeepers.

I've made the point many times. Took pelters last week.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

What a Disorginised bunch of cowards our defenders are !! on 12:44 - Jan 30 with 1649 viewsdcd14

What a Disorginised bunch of cowards our defenders are !! on 12:39 - Jan 30 by ItchySphincter

I've made the point many times. Took pelters last week.

Even worse he doesn't command his 6 yard box!

That second goal last night was farcical, from the free kick that wasn't to the attempt at defending and the absolutely terrible goalkeeping!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024