Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some interesting Premier League scores 21:54 - Jan 29 with 926 viewsMrSwerve

Newcastle 2-1 Man City
Fulham 4-2 Brighton
Arsenal 2-1 Cardiff

Something to cheer about tonight, at least.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2019 22:25]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Some interesting Premier League scores on 22:00 - Jan 29 with 887 viewsProfessor

Looking bleak for the Bluebirds. Suddenly there is a gap. Huddersfield have had it and Fulham would be pretty nailed on if they had not come back tonight. They have at least made a better go of it this tine
Some interesting Premier League scores on 22:02 - Jan 29 with 872 viewsdickythorpe

It's the top 6 miles ahead and bottom 3 woefully behind.
Some interesting Premier League scores on 22:17 - Jan 29 with 808 viewsploppy

Fulham were playing Brighton.
Some interesting Premier League scores on 22:18 - Jan 29 with 804 viewsunion_jack

Some interesting Premier League scores on 22:17 - Jan 29 by ploppy

Came back after 2-0 down.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Some interesting Premier League scores on 22:18 - Jan 29 with 804 viewsmajorraglan

Some interesting Premier League scores on 22:00 - Jan 29 by Professor

Looking bleak for the Bluebirds. Suddenly there is a gap. Huddersfield have had it and Fulham would be pretty nailed on if they had not come back tonight. They have at least made a better go of it this tine

I was thinking exactly the same earlier, the gap between Cardiff and safety is 3 points but with goal difference factored in its 4. It’s never too late to pull it out of the bag as Leicester City did a few years ago, but they don’t score many and are conceding a fair few, a fatal combination. If they are going to save their skins, they need to pick up some serious points. Burnley have a point from tonight’s game at Man U, but they were 2 nil up with 86 mins on the clock, they must be kicking themselves

Some interesting Premier League scores on 22:25 - Jan 29 with 778 viewsMrSwerve

Some interesting Premier League scores on 22:17 - Jan 29 by ploppy

Corrected.

Some interesting Premier League scores on 22:29 - Jan 29 with 766 viewsBLAZE

GD tells a tale, the bottom 3 are far worse than those above them. I see the gap widening from here especially with the games in hand

We'll be seeing them next season imo
Some interesting Premier League scores on 22:54 - Jan 29 with 713 viewsmajorraglan

Some interesting Premier League scores on 22:29 - Jan 29 by BLAZE

GD tells a tale, the bottom 3 are far worse than those above them. I see the gap widening from here especially with the games in hand

We'll be seeing them next season imo

I agree, I think they are well on their way back, but it’s exactly want I expected as VT has kept expenditure on a tight reign and he will be using some of the PL money they are getting to clear some of their accumulated debt.

If they keep Neil Warnock and the bulk of their squad, I think they think will be in a strong position next season to have a crack at promotion. I don’t think they will need to cut too many costs as they have already done that. Be interesting to have another game with them next year.
Login to get fewer ads

Some interesting Premier League scores on 23:05 - Jan 29 with 700 viewssainthelens

At least no dillusional scummers are here much now days. Penny finally dropped.
Some interesting Premier League scores on 23:29 - Jan 29 with 679 viewsmonmouth

I watched the first half when I couldn’t get a stream and the last 20 when our stream disappeared.. Turds should have been 2-0 at least first half and had about 1000 corners where they normally spawn something. Played very well. Arse were total gash. So they deserved something, what a shame never mind.

I wouldn’t write them off yet though. They’ll take confidence from what I saw.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Some interesting Premier League scores on 21:43 - Jan 30 with 489 viewspencoedjack

Bournemouth warming up nicely for their visit to the Basseys on Saturday.

4 nil up against Chelsea
(No subject) (n/t) on 21:43 - Jan 30 with 489 viewspencoedjack

Some interesting Premier League scores on 21:45 - Jan 30 with 481 viewsMrSwerve

Llorente scored to put spurs ahead with 3 mins to go.

Some interesting Premier League scores on 21:48 - Jan 30 with 476 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Young brooks tearing the premier league up

Some talented welsh youngsters about

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Some interesting Premier League scores on 21:55 - Jan 30 with 458 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff effectively 5 points adrift

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Some interesting Premier League scores on 22:38 - Jan 30 with 405 viewsmonmouth

Some interesting Premier League scores on 21:55 - Jan 30 by builthjack

Cardiff effectively 5 points adrift

February probably makes or breaks them. Three home games, none against top 7 and Soton away. Crunch time.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024