Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everyone blaming Mulder and the defence... 22:15 - Jan 29 with 5230 viewsandrew

Potter made one of the worst substitutions in Swansea history and he cost us the third goal. Terrible every time he plays!

Don’t know where half the team were playing all game either, shambles! Down to potter tonight was.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Everyone blaming Mulder and the defence... on 22:16 - Jan 29 with 3170 views34dfgdf54

Fair dos.

What a load of complete b*llocks
Everyone blaming Mulder and the defence... on 22:19 - Jan 29 with 3109 viewsmagicdaps10

So what clown are you

T2C
E20
Captain clown Sham
Badlands

????

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Everyone blaming Mulder and the defence... on 22:20 - Jan 29 with 3090 viewspembsjack

Rubbish, gk and defence is clearly very weak, naive and not championship savvy. We struggle against any team who lumps long balls into the box. Keepers at blame as well as defenders. Nothing to do with who he bought on tonight.
Everyone blaming Mulder and the defence... on 22:22 - Jan 29 with 3044 viewssainthelens

I'll back us to the hilt.....but WTF was all that tonight ? Ok, we didn't lose, but for huge chunks of the game we were ambling around without a care. Too many shythouse tackles from us and Potts ( I like you pal) but you lost the plot.
Hope that was a wake up call before Sat.
Everyone blaming Mulder and the defence... on 22:23 - Jan 29 with 3034 views34dfgdf54

Everyone blaming Mulder and the defence... on 22:20 - Jan 29 by pembsjack

Rubbish, gk and defence is clearly very weak, naive and not championship savvy. We struggle against any team who lumps long balls into the box. Keepers at blame as well as defenders. Nothing to do with who he bought on tonight.

The changes Potter made put us in a winning position almost immediately. You can not do anything when your keeper is petrified of anything that comes into the box and chucks one in 30 seconds later. Heads dropped and then they went and got a third which I’m certain he could have done better with aswell.
Everyone blaming Mulder and the defence... on 22:24 - Jan 29 with 3009 views34dfgdf54

Everyone blaming Mulder and the defence... on 22:22 - Jan 29 by sainthelens

I'll back us to the hilt.....but WTF was all that tonight ? Ok, we didn't lose, but for huge chunks of the game we were ambling around without a care. Too many shythouse tackles from us and Potts ( I like you pal) but you lost the plot.

Lost the plot. How?
Everyone blaming Mulder and the defence... on 22:29 - Jan 29 with 2959 viewssainthelens

Everyone blaming Mulder and the defence... on 22:24 - Jan 29 by 34dfgdf54

Lost the plot. How?

2-1 up versus 10 men. For me it's then all about game management. Tho doesn't help when our keeper is a shythouse.
Everyone blaming Mulder and the defence... on 22:33 - Jan 29 with 2890 views34dfgdf54

Everyone blaming Mulder and the defence... on 22:29 - Jan 29 by sainthelens

2-1 up versus 10 men. For me it's then all about game management. Tho doesn't help when our keeper is a shythouse.

We took the lead and were cruising, they get a free kick which wasn’t, and our keeper sh*ts out. What do people expect Potter to do?
Login to get fewer ads

Everyone blaming Mulder and the defence... on 22:35 - Jan 29 with 2857 viewsunion_jack

Everyone blaming Mulder and the defence... on 22:33 - Jan 29 by 34dfgdf54

We took the lead and were cruising, they get a free kick which wasn’t, and our keeper sh*ts out. What do people expect Potter to do?

It certainly wasn’t a free kick. The ref was conned all game.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Everyone blaming Mulder and the defence... on 22:39 - Jan 29 with 2795 viewsandrew

Not bring on that useless c*nt who spent most of the game at right back maybe?

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Everyone blaming Mulder and the defence... on 22:41 - Jan 29 with 2771 views34dfgdf54

Everyone blaming Mulder and the defence... on 22:39 - Jan 29 by andrew

Not bring on that useless c*nt who spent most of the game at right back maybe?

Clueless pal.
Everyone blaming Mulder and the defence... on 22:42 - Jan 29 with 2764 viewssainthelens

You said it pal...cruising. I say ambling. Thinking twas too easy, not for the first time we've done it either.
Still, when I've calmed a bit I'll maybe see it different.
Everyone blaming Mulder and the defence... on 22:42 - Jan 29 with 2750 viewsItchySphincter

The OP has a point and anyone with a sense of balance will admit it.

Blame the defence, blame the goalkeeper - yeah I've been berated for pointing out the weakness when it come to crosses in to the six yard box all season but visiting teams exploit it week after week after week, and that my friends, lies firmly at the feet of the manager.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Everyone blaming Mulder and the defence... on 22:43 - Jan 29 with 2729 views_

Everyone blaming Mulder and the defence... on 22:29 - Jan 29 by sainthelens

Fair play this is comical. How do you 'game manage' a free kick from out wide? It's not as if they caught us on the break after we'd committed too many men forward.

They lumped a ball into the box and got extremely lucky.

And Mulder had no chance with their third.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Everyone blaming Mulder and the defence... on 22:45 - Jan 29 with 2697 viewssainthelens

Everyone blaming Mulder and the defence... on 22:43 - Jan 29 by _

Fair play this is comical. How do you 'game manage' a free kick from out wide? It's not as if they caught us on the break after we'd committed too many men forward.

They lumped a ball into the box and got extremely lucky.

And Mulder had no chance with their third.

Think it's best we leave the comedy to you.
Everyone blaming Mulder and the defence... on 22:47 - Jan 29 with 2668 views_

Everyone blaming Mulder and the defence... on 22:42 - Jan 29 by ItchySphincter

The OP has a point and anyone with a sense of balance will admit it.

Blame the defence, blame the goalkeeper - yeah I've been berated for pointing out the weakness when it come to crosses in to the six yard box all season but visiting teams exploit it week after week after week, and that my friends, lies firmly at the feet of the manager.

Absolute nonsense.

That was a one off game where we'd have won it 9 times out of ten. We battered them from start to finish, we just gave away sloppy goals.

It happens. The fact they had ten men everyone thinks the game is a gimmee then, but let's face it, most on here don't know their arse from their elbow.

Nothing on Potter tonight, we are missing a little something, that's clear because we're 11th, not top two, but play like that for the rest of the season and the play offs will come closer into sight.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Everyone blaming Mulder and the defence... on 22:49 - Jan 29 with 2641 viewsJackfath

Everyone blaming Mulder and the defence... on 22:47 - Jan 29 by _

Absolute nonsense.

That was a one off game where we'd have won it 9 times out of ten. We battered them from start to finish, we just gave away sloppy goals.

It happens. The fact they had ten men everyone thinks the game is a gimmee then, but let's face it, most on here don't know their arse from their elbow.

Nothing on Potter tonight, we are missing a little something, that's clear because we're 11th, not top two, but play like that for the rest of the season and the play offs will come closer into sight.

I think we are missing that little extra zip in our passing. There were times tonight where we could have countered quickly but spent an extra 30/40/50 seconds passing it around the back.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Everyone blaming Mulder and the defence... on 22:52 - Jan 29 with 2594 viewsDippy

Absolute nonsense.

"the play offs will come closer into sight"

Lay off the drugs kids, this is what happens when fan's have delusional beliefs.

We're a long long way off the play offs..

Poll: Cooper Out

Everyone blaming Mulder and the defence... on 22:52 - Jan 29 with 2594 viewsLeonWasGod

Potter did balls up. Went OTT for the win and left us with only Fulton in the middle. And we were adjusting to our 3rd or 4th change is set-up when B’ham got their 3rd - they exploited it as Naughts hadn’t got himself set.

Cracking match though, enjoyed that. It had everything.
Everyone blaming Mulder and the defence... on 22:52 - Jan 29 with 2588 viewsthornabyswan

Everyone blaming Mulder and the defence... on 22:22 - Jan 29 by sainthelens

Potter has said he would like another centre half finances allowing we only have 2 really with Rodon out and Harries not up to it yet.
But we do lack some bite and that puts pressure on the defence.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Everyone blaming Mulder and the defence... on 22:53 - Jan 29 with 2575 viewsJackfath

Everyone blaming Mulder and the defence... on 22:52 - Jan 29 by LeonWasGod

Potter did balls up. Went OTT for the win and left us with only Fulton in the middle. And we were adjusting to our 3rd or 4th change is set-up when B’ham got their 3rd - they exploited it as Naughts hadn’t got himself set.

Cracking match though, enjoyed that. It had everything.

Could have done with a pelanty or two and a streaker with big bouncy norks.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Everyone blaming Mulder and the defence... on 22:55 - Jan 29 with 2563 viewsJonTheJack

Absolute nonsense.

We've said "That was a one off game" far too many times this season.

The second we went 2-1 up we should have reverted back to Naughton at full back with Grimes in the middle, but we didn't. I've been saying all season that Naughton in midfield should NEVER be a thing; couple that with McKay being totally useless isn't going to end well.

Too many passengers farting about tonight; and there is absolutely no excuse for that.
Everyone blaming Mulder and the defence... on 22:56 - Jan 29 with 2551 viewsItchySphincter

Absolute nonsense.

You think that visiting teams don't know that they're in with a shout if they hump balls in to the six yard box?

Really?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Everyone blaming Mulder and the defence... on 22:57 - Jan 29 with 2529 viewsswan_si

Everyone blaming Mulder and the defence... on 22:53 - Jan 29 by Jackfath

Could have done with a pelanty or two and a streaker with big bouncy norks.

I agree with the norks bit, but wtf is a plenty?
Everyone blaming Mulder and the defence... on 22:57 - Jan 29 with 2526 viewsDippy

Everyone blaming Mulder and the defence... on 22:49 - Jan 29 by Jackfath

I think we are missing that little extra zip in our passing. There were times tonight where we could have countered quickly but spent an extra 30/40/50 seconds passing it around the back.

We've been slow and ponderous all season.. but it's pointless stipulating.. because fans on here think we're Brazil.. closer to Barnet than Brazil.

This is the "next level".. stealing points off 10 men at home, and be praised about it.

Desperately need a midfielder, because Grimes and Fulton are not the answer

Poll: Cooper Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024