Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I said it last week and I'll say it again..... 22:40 - Jan 29 with 2222 viewsalwaysblackandwhite

Why is there no atmosphere in the ground?
I said it last week and I'll say it again..... on 22:41 - Jan 29 with 2216 viewsJFSwan

Coz it's b*stard feeezing
I said it last week and I'll say it again..... on 22:46 - Jan 29 with 2176 viewslonglostjack

I said it last week and I'll say it again..... on 22:41 - Jan 29 by JFSwan

Coz it's b*stard feeezing

Snowflake

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

I said it last week and I'll say it again..... on 23:13 - Jan 29 with 2094 viewsJonathans_coat

Got to be honest I though it was a very odd atmosphere.

...,and a very odd performance from the team, and the officials.

Strange game all round really.
I said it last week and I'll say it again..... on 23:22 - Jan 29 with 2062 viewsTNT

Should've stayed at The Vetch innit.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

I said it last week and I'll say it again..... on 23:26 - Jan 29 with 2041 viewsDewi1jack

I said it last week and I'll say it again..... on 22:46 - Jan 29 by longlostjack

Snowflake

For about 10 mins around 4pm

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

I said it last week and I'll say it again..... on 23:37 - Jan 29 with 1999 viewsbonymine

I said it last week and I'll say it again..... on 23:13 - Jan 29 by Jonathans_coat

I said the same never seen such an ordinary, low quality game with a poor atmosphere yet it ended 3-3 when it was hardly ever ‘edge of your seat’ stuff.....!!

Strange game all round really !

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

I said it last week and I'll say it again..... on 23:41 - Jan 29 with 1971 viewsLeonWasGod

I said it last week and I'll say it again..... on 23:13 - Jan 29 by Jonathans_coat

One of the oddest for a long time, agreed.

That ref was feckin awful, but he was only part of it.
I said it last week and I'll say it again..... on 23:57 - Jan 29 with 1936 viewsAngelRangelQS

Yeah definitely an odd atmosphere.

It reminded me of some of our New Year’s Day games where everyone has been too hungover or the Villa game the day that Gary Speed died.
Login to get fewer ads

I said it last week and I'll say it again..... on 08:52 - Jan 30 with 1713 viewsjackrmee

How do you engage all the ground? Was in the South last night. So quiet.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

I said it last week and I'll say it again..... on 09:04 - Jan 30 with 1678 viewsBryanSwan

No drum = no atmosphere.
If the East doesnt make any noise nobody else will.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

I said it last week and I'll say it again..... on 09:06 - Jan 30 with 1669 viewsjackrmee

Didn't even hear Land Of My Fathers last night either. That always gets most sides of the crowd singing.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

I said it last week and I'll say it again..... on 09:17 - Jan 30 with 1635 viewsLoyal

Sounded ok to me.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

I said it last week and I'll say it again..... on 09:20 - Jan 30 with 1632 viewsjackrmee

I said it last week and I'll say it again..... on 09:17 - Jan 30 by Loyal

Sounded ok to me.

It would have sounded OK from the East. They were vocal fair play. It just seemed that they were unable to engage the rest of the ground. It's difficult I know, and is usually still quiet elsewhere, but theres at least some points where more get involved. It didnt seem to happen last night

I said it last week and I'll say it again..... on 21:31 - Jan 30 with 1466 viewsunion_jack

I mentioned on the MDT that I thought it was surreal. I wasn’t there so I can’t comment on the atmosphere but the mistakes made, the lack of ball control, over hitting a pass, a few of the goals were all a bit odd. As for the ref, well...!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

I said it last week and I'll say it again..... on 21:41 - Jan 30 with 1435 viewsBadlands

Not going badly enough to chant against the club so many 'fans' don't know what to do.
Half way through the second half a neighbour asked,
"Have 63 people had died?"
"Eh! Why?"
"Because we've had 63 minutes of silence."

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

I said it last week and I'll say it again..... on 21:55 - Jan 30 with 1411 viewsheadcleaner

It's fair to say the crowd generally feeds off the play and when the play is pretty pedestrian for most of the game due to players like MVdH ambling sideways playing predictable short balls left and right there isn't a great deal to sing about.

To be fair last nights attendance of 18,000 (cough cough) you'd have thought there would have been more noise.
I said it last week and I'll say it again..... on 22:07 - Jan 30 with 1376 viewsA_Fans_Dad

On the stream the Swans singing came over loud & clear.
I said it last week and I'll say it again..... on 22:42 - Jan 30 with 1296 viewsLoyal

I said it last week and I'll say it again..... on 09:20 - Jan 30 by jackrmee

It would have sounded OK from the East. They were vocal fair play. It just seemed that they were unable to engage the rest of the ground. It's difficult I know, and is usually still quiet elsewhere, but theres at least some points where more get involved. It didnt seem to happen last night

Where was the op in the ground ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

I said it last week and I'll say it again..... on 23:05 - Jan 30 with 1253 viewsbuilthjack

It has got quieter over the last 2 or 3 years.
The east , from the corner to a third of the way along,usual give it their all. The other 2 thirds sing a bit when we are winning.
I am normally in the south. There are some who sing, but most don't.
The West is like a morgue.
Hospitality - I have been there a couple of times lately, and fair do's , those 2 hours of drink all you can helps. There is singing amongst them.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

I said it last week and I'll say it again..... on 18:43 - Jan 31 with 1127 viewsalwaysblackandwhite

I said it last week and I'll say it again..... on 22:42 - Jan 30 by Loyal

Where was the op in the ground ?

What difference would that make?
I said it last week and I'll say it again..... on 18:45 - Jan 31 with 1109 viewsBadlands

I said it last week and I'll say it again..... on 18:43 - Jan 31 by alwaysblackandwhite

A lot.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

I said it last week and I'll say it again..... on 18:56 - Jan 31 with 1076 viewsLoyal

I said it last week and I'll say it again..... on 18:43 - Jan 31 by alwaysblackandwhite

Because clearly you dont understand how acoustics work.

I said it last week and I'll say it again..... on 19:13 - Jan 31 with 1043 viewsalwaysblackandwhite

I said it last week and I'll say it again..... on 18:45 - Jan 31 by Badlands

A lot.

Explain?
I said it last week and I'll say it again..... on 19:14 - Jan 31 with 1037 viewsalwaysblackandwhite

I said it last week and I'll say it again..... on 18:56 - Jan 31 by Loyal

Because clearly you dont understand how acoustics work.

Another one who needs to explain?
I said it last week and I'll say it again..... on 19:30 - Jan 31 with 1017 viewslonglostjack

Whatever. Now is the time for ALL areas of the stadium to get behind Potter and really tell the Yanks and sellouts where to stuff their fecking corporate PR bullshit.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024