Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dan James - Is he off ? 08:58 - Jan 30 with 67168 viewsSWANSEYE

ON TWITTER THIS MORNING......IS THE DEAL GOING DOWN OR IS IT STILL A LOAD OF B******S !!!

J.J
@jjbtdc247
· 10h
Replying to @PhilHayYEP and 2 others
Close to an agreement or nowhere near?
Phil Hay
@PhilHayYEP
it’s like this. Club have been confident but even forgetting them, I spoke to someone close to James yesterday who said it will “100% get done” (his words not mine, just so we’re clear). It’s been hanging that way since last week. Question now is whether it’ll actually go through

Dan James - Is he off ? on 15:05 - Feb 1 with 1294 viewsWarwickHunt

Dexit - could this be an omen? 🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺
Dan James - Is he off ? on 15:37 - Feb 1 with 1242 viewsmonmouth

Dan James - Is he off ? on 13:54 - Feb 1 by Cjay

Yeah we've been where you seem to be now, didnt have an internal struggle we just had lone rangers selling off our young players as quickly as possible, its not nice so i do sympathise.

Just a poor thing to do to Dan James really, he travelled 5hours to get to Leeds in crap weather, did everything he had to do, filmed his unveil video thing apparently.

Then just left there till late, if those SS are genuine they do look genuine then we shouldn't be so cheap and what your owners did was very unprofessional imo, not good all round and 21 year old kid stuck in the middle.

You are a good guy, and if you go up I will be glad for you.

It would be funny as f*ck though if you blow it.......(sorry...)
[Post edited 1 Feb 2019 16:13]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Dan James - Is he off ? on 15:52 - Feb 1 with 1191 viewsTheKirkyLife

You've got to wonder how the fallout from this will affect us. As I see it, the power struggle has been exposed.

None of their positions are tenable. I'd go as far as to say that the only positive thing they've provided is Graham Potter as manager. He needs a backer who will, you know, actually back him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024