Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dan James - Is he off ? 08:58 - Jan 30 with 66920 viewsSWANSEYE

ON TWITTER THIS MORNING......IS THE DEAL GOING DOWN OR IS IT STILL A LOAD OF B******S !!!

J.J
@jjbtdc247
· 10h
Replying to @PhilHayYEP and 2 others
Close to an agreement or nowhere near?
Phil Hay
@PhilHayYEP
it’s like this. Club have been confident but even forgetting them, I spoke to someone close to James yesterday who said it will “100% get done” (his words not mine, just so we’re clear). It’s been hanging that way since last week. Question now is whether it’ll actually go through

Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:06 - Jan 31 with 2220 viewsmonmouth

Dan James - Is he off ? on 08:48 - Jan 31 by dcd14

"He's got 18 months left on his contract. Of course there's speculation, but I think it takes a lot of money to take him away from us because we want to keep him and carry on building a team."

If only this was true.............

If you are right, and as I say, you normally are, then he's been made to look a fool. Another reason I'd be on to my agent.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:08 - Jan 31 with 2187 viewsjack247

Dan James - Is he off ? on 08:55 - Jan 31 by Morfa_Same

When you look at all the money that was squandered on the likes of Bony, Ayew and Clucas within the last 18 months it is pretty frustrating to now be selling our best youngsters for such a small fraction of it. We're paying the price for being run exceptionally badly and letting the situation go on and on with no accountability.

Absolutely. If he goes, the owners would have resorted to selling off the family silver to pay for their incompetence over the past couple of seasons. They’ve got a chance to make a real statement of intent here.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:10 - Jan 31 with 2170 viewsWarwickHunt

Dan James - Is he off ? on 08:39 - Jan 31 by longlostjack

If James is sold it will be clear evidence, to anybody but the greatest apologist, that the Yanks are taking us to the next level.

No, we’re already there. This is the next next level.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:10 - Jan 31 with 2171 viewsmonmouth

Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:08 - Jan 31 by jack247

Absolutely. If he goes, the owners would have resorted to selling off the family silver to pay for their incompetence over the past couple of seasons. They’ve got a chance to make a real statement of intent here.

Well one way or another they will certainly be making a statement of intent today mate.

Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:10 - Jan 31 with 2166 viewsThrasher6

The betting market has moved this morning. Dan James to go was 11/10....he's now 2/7...not always reliable these market moves...but it's a worry

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:12 - Jan 31 with 2151 viewsjack247

Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:10 - Jan 31 by monmouth

Well one way or another they will certainly be making a statement of intent today mate.

I know. It’s Joe Allengate all over again
Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:14 - Jan 31 with 2122 viewsdcd14

Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:06 - Jan 31 by monmouth

If you are right, and as I say, you normally are, then he's been made to look a fool. Another reason I'd be on to my agent.

Just what I've been told from within.

He's on sh*t money in comparison to others (which is understandable as he is now coming through) he wants to sign a new deal and stay at the club.

Club/owners have other ideas.

Would love to be getting dud information on this occasion.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:20 - Jan 31 with 2063 viewsjackrmee

If you were pissed off already, check this out...Daily Star albeit.
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/756875/Leeds-transfer-news-Dan-James-

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Login to get fewer ads

Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:22 - Jan 31 with 2035 viewsdcd14

Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:20 - Jan 31 by jackrmee

If you were pissed off already, check this out...Daily Star albeit.
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/756875/Leeds-transfer-news-Dan-James-

Just seen this reported by Nixon on twitter.

The farce rolls on.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:25 - Jan 31 with 2014 viewsHeadmaster

Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:22 - Jan 31 by dcd14

Just seen this reported by Nixon on twitter.

The farce rolls on.

Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:26 - Jan 31 with 1991 viewsjackrmee

"According to the Daily Mirror, James has now taken matters into his own hands and met with Swansea chiefs to inform them he wants to join Leeds. In addition, the winger has also told the club he has no intention of signing a new and improved contract with the club, with his deal at the Liberty due to expire in the summer of 2020."

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/dan-james-takes-measures-to-force-leeds-move-as-wh

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:27 - Jan 31 with 1988 viewsWarwickHunt

Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:10 - Jan 31 by Thrasher6

The betting market has moved this morning. Dan James to go was 11/10....he's now 2/7...not always reliable these market moves...but it's a worry

The Dan James transfer betting market will be tiny and easily skewed by a few whippet-fanciers lumping on.
However- go ‘home’ on much better money, courted and coached by Bielsa and the possibility of PL football or stay on peanuts, without a contract on offer at a club that’s on a downward spiral off the pitch?

I know where my money would be.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:28 - Jan 31 with 1970 viewsAnotherJohn

If there is any accuracy in the reports above then all those arguments about taking time out in the Championship to regroup, rediscover our identity and rebuild, look sickeningly hollow. We'll know soon enough now. If the worst happens it would be wholly understandable if this has a big impact on attendances,
Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:28 - Jan 31 with 1959 viewsdcd14

Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:26 - Jan 31 by jackrmee

"According to the Daily Mirror, James has now taken matters into his own hands and met with Swansea chiefs to inform them he wants to join Leeds. In addition, the winger has also told the club he has no intention of signing a new and improved contract with the club, with his deal at the Liberty due to expire in the summer of 2020."

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/dan-james-takes-measures-to-force-leeds-move-as-wh

This would suit our PR and ownership down to the ground.

I've been told there is NO contract offer on the table from us.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:29 - Jan 31 with 1953 viewsSWANSEYE

LEEDS CHASING JAMES - APPARENTLY OFFERED £5M . .What a fecking joke LUFC are trying to buy players on the cheap . . if they want him double it and not with add-ons cash up front . . makes no difference though as these Yanks are looking to grab as much money as they can and then will probably run off into the sunset.

On Sky this morning . . Leeds have been chasing Swansea winger Dan James all month and this looks set to go to the wire. The clubs are still in talks but no deal has been agreed yet.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:30 - Jan 31 with 1927 viewsLeonWasGod

Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:28 - Jan 31 by dcd14

This would suit our PR and ownership down to the ground.

I've been told there is NO contract offer on the table from us.

And your source is genuine/informed/reliable?

(Not challenging, just checking).
Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:32 - Jan 31 with 1908 viewsdcd14

Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:30 - Jan 31 by LeonWasGod

He's very much all of the 3. Close friend of mine.

He's been pretty spot on with what he's told me previously.

The last message I received "because Swansea haven't offered him a new deal, he hasn't forced it, owners want the money, they'll spin it that way mind".

He was replying to my message "James wants out!"
[Post edited 31 Jan 2019 9:34]
Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:34 - Jan 31 with 1867 viewsjackrmee

Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:29 - Jan 31 by SWANSEYE

LEEDS CHASING JAMES - APPARENTLY OFFERED £5M . .What a fecking joke LUFC are trying to buy players on the cheap . . if they want him double it and not with add-ons cash up front . . makes no difference though as these Yanks are looking to grab as much money as they can and then will probably run off into the sunset.

On Sky this morning . . Leeds have been chasing Swansea winger Dan James all month and this looks set to go to the wire. The clubs are still in talks but no deal has been agreed yet.

The Sun, The Star and that Nixon geezer all reckon he's leaving on loan for £1m.

Absolutely shocking.

Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:35 - Jan 31 with 1861 viewsmonmouth

Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:30 - Jan 31 by LeonWasGod

He has been spot on every time I can remember in the past

Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:42 - Jan 31 with 1765 viewsWarwickHunt

Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:34 - Jan 31 by jackrmee

The Sun, The Star and that Nixon geezer all reckon he's leaving on loan for £1m.

Absolutely shocking.

Absolutely indefensible if true.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:43 - Jan 31 with 1750 viewsLeonWasGod

Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:32 - Jan 31 by dcd14

He's very much all of the 3. Close friend of mine.

He's been pretty spot on with what he's told me previously.

The last message I received "because Swansea haven't offered him a new deal, he hasn't forced it, owners want the money, they'll spin it that way mind".

He was replying to my message "James wants out!"
[Post edited 31 Jan 2019 9:34]

Ta. It's a mess. We should be going full out to make him feel wanted. What the hell's the point of investing in players for a few years in the development squad to offload them on the cheap after just half a season of first team football, especially when they're developing nicely and could be worth double at the end of the season (if money is the prime driver here).

We'll see what happens today, but this stinks so far.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:44 - Jan 31 with 1740 viewsdcd14

As previously mentioned small betting market but Dan James to Leeds has just gone 1/8 from 1/3 with SkyBet.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:45 - Jan 31 with 1720 viewsLeonWasGod

Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:42 - Jan 31 by WarwickHunt

Absolutely indefensible if true.

Oh I don't know. I can think of a couple on here who'll try to.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:48 - Jan 31 with 1675 viewsjackrmee

Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:45 - Jan 31 by LeonWasGod

Oh I don't know. I can think of a couple on here who'll try to.

I've been defensible tbf, but £1m loan?! I can't understand it.

Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:49 - Jan 31 with 1659 viewsdcd14

Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:43 - Jan 31 by LeonWasGod

Ta. It's a mess. We should be going full out to make him feel wanted. What the hell's the point of investing in players for a few years in the development squad to offload them on the cheap after just half a season of first team football, especially when they're developing nicely and could be worth double at the end of the season (if money is the prime driver here).

We'll see what happens today, but this stinks so far.

Absolutely it stinks.

After today I won't be spending another penny at the club that includes not renewing my season until the ownership changes.

Its painful.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024