Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dan James - Is he off ? 08:58 - Jan 30 with 66851 viewsSWANSEYE

ON TWITTER THIS MORNING......IS THE DEAL GOING DOWN OR IS IT STILL A LOAD OF B******S !!!

J.J
@jjbtdc247
· 10h
Replying to @PhilHayYEP and 2 others
Close to an agreement or nowhere near?
Phil Hay
@PhilHayYEP
it’s like this. Club have been confident but even forgetting them, I spoke to someone close to James yesterday who said it will “100% get done” (his words not mine, just so we’re clear). It’s been hanging that way since last week. Question now is whether it’ll actually go through

Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:50 - Jan 31 with 1789 viewsBadlands

According to the Daily Mirror, James has now taken matters into his own hands and met with Swansea chiefs to inform them he wants to join Leeds. In addition, the winger has also told the club he has no intention of signing a new and improved contract with the club, with his deal at the Liberty due to expire in the summer of 2020.

Can't see how he can stay if this true.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:51 - Jan 31 with 1786 viewsdcd14

Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:48 - Jan 31 by jackrmee

I've been defensible tbf, but £1m loan?! I can't understand it.

We do seem to enjoy a good loan out of the club.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:52 - Jan 31 with 1767 viewsjackrmee

Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:50 - Jan 31 by Badlands

According to the Daily Mirror, James has now taken matters into his own hands and met with Swansea chiefs to inform them he wants to join Leeds. In addition, the winger has also told the club he has no intention of signing a new and improved contract with the club, with his deal at the Liberty due to expire in the summer of 2020.

Can't see how he can stay if this true.

As mentioned by someone earlier in the thread, this is the spin the board would want to put on it, but DJ doesn't want to leave.
Who do you believe init?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:53 - Jan 31 with 1760 viewsLeonWasGod

Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:52 - Jan 31 by jackrmee

As mentioned by someone earlier in the thread, this is the spin the board would want to put on it, but DJ doesn't want to leave.
Who do you believe init?

Er, is the answer 'in Huw we trust'?
Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:53 - Jan 31 with 1758 viewsdcd14

Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:30 - Jan 31 by LeonWasGod

And your source is genuine/informed/reliable?

(Not challenging, just checking).

I took pelters when I posted about Monk being sacked a few years ago
Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:54 - Jan 31 with 1735 viewsjackrmee

Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:53 - Jan 31 by LeonWasGod

Er, is the answer 'in Huw we trust'?

ER?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:55 - Jan 31 with 1716 viewsWarwickHunt

Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:53 - Jan 31 by dcd14

I took pelters when I posted about Monk being sacked a few years ago

Did you get the bouquet and box of chocs I sent you?
Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:56 - Jan 31 with 1704 viewsmagicdaps10

If this is true and we lose James and Montero with no decent replacements, there is going to be some big trouble.

Cost cutting is one thing but this is a clear signal of the yanks intentions. I hope what we are hearing does not happen but even the supporters of the yanks on here will have to hold their hands up here......the yanks are screwing us, some with a £20 note held against their mouths.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:56 - Jan 31 with 1704 viewsdcd14

Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:55 - Jan 31 by WarwickHunt

Did you get the bouquet and box of chocs I sent you?

Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:57 - Jan 31 with 1692 viewsdcd14

I'd happily take pelters on this occasion and James signs a new deal.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:57 - Jan 31 with 1683 viewsFireboy2

If this goes ahead then im certain when it comes to the vote to take/or not to take legal action there will be a landslide

Fvck the yanks and fvck the sellouts
Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:58 - Jan 31 with 1663 viewsmagicdaps10

Who do you believe init?

That is correct.

Can see it now "we dont want players who dont want to be here"

The fact being, he only wants what he thinks he is worth....and to be fair, he deserves more for what he has put in this season.

Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:01 - Jan 31 with 1632 viewsWarwickHunt

Who do you believe init?

He’s said he hasn’t been offered a new contract. The ‘we don’t want players who aren’t committed to Swansea City’ line won’t wash this time.

#nextnextlevel

Edit: Daps beat me to it...
[Post edited 31 Jan 2019 10:05]
Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:03 - Jan 31 with 1603 viewsjackrmee

Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:56 - Jan 31 by magicdaps10

If this is true and we lose James and Montero with no decent replacements, there is going to be some big trouble.

Cost cutting is one thing but this is a clear signal of the yanks intentions. I hope what we are hearing does not happen but even the supporters of the yanks on here will have to hold their hands up here......the yanks are screwing us, some with a £20 note held against their mouths.

I'm defo no supporter of the yanks, but I have given them the benefit of the doubt up until now and it did seem that the club was going in the right direction, even if we weren't likely to buy anyone of note.

However, during some healthy debates on here at the start of the season, I suggested that we would see what happens in January and if I'm proved to be wrong, I'd defo be up for some proper action.
Not sure what that would be, but all I know is that moaning on here won't help.
If Dan and Montero both go now with no replacements, we need to do something about it. I'm no planner, but I will help. I'm on about a proper protest (not just a few flags and chants), or a full out boycott of a few games, or block off a few roads or something, I'll stop there I think

Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:04 - Jan 31 with 1589 viewsjackrmee

Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:57 - Jan 31 by Fireboy2

If this goes ahead then im certain when it comes to the vote to take/or not to take legal action there will be a landslide

Fvck the yanks and fvck the sellouts

Legal action has bog all to do with transfers or the way the Yanks are running the club though and won't change anything in that respect.

Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:06 - Jan 31 with 1559 viewsdcd14

Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:01 - Jan 31 by WarwickHunt

He’s said he hasn’t been offered a new contract. The ‘we don’t want players who aren’t committed to Swansea City’ line won’t wash this time.

#nextnextlevel

Edit: Daps beat me to it...
[Post edited 31 Jan 2019 10:05]

Exactly. However the Daily Mirror have now sourced he has! Absolute BS!
Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:06 - Jan 31 with 1547 viewsBadlands

We don't know what is true and what isn't.
If the club wants him out and are lying about his requesting to move then the perpetrators have to go.
If, on the other hand, the report is accurate James stays and plays for the under 23s until his contract expires and then leaves for Halifax.
But it does look like some on here seem to be in denial over a player wanting to leave so to has to be he board.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:10 - Jan 31 with 1514 viewsFireboy2

Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:04 - Jan 31 by jackrmee

Legal action has bog all to do with transfers or the way the Yanks are running the club though and won't change anything in that respect.

But it might make them fvck off earlier than they would like though,the sooner we get rid of the fvcking locusts the better,we dont want them doing irreparable damage to the club
Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:10 - Jan 31 with 1505 viewsdcd14

Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:06 - Jan 31 by Badlands

If the club wants him out and are lying about his requesting to move then the perpetrators have to go.
If, on the other hand, the report is accurate James stays and plays for the under 23s until his contract expires and then leaves for Halifax.
But it does look like some on here seem to be in denial over a player wanting to leave so to has to be he board.

Really?

After the way the club dealt with the summer window, you actually believe its the player forcing a move?

The club is toxic mate.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:11 - Jan 31 with 1489 viewsmagicdaps10

So lets look at this, if we lose James and Montero.......surely, you would expect a replacement?

I will leave you answer that one.

Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:12 - Jan 31 with 1463 viewsjackrmee

Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:10 - Jan 31 by Fireboy2

But it might make them fvck off earlier than they would like though,the sooner we get rid of the fvcking locusts the better,we dont want them doing irreparable damage to the club

I agree, but it might make them stay longer, as they'll be £20m worse off and will want to recoup that from the club that took it from them

Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:14 - Jan 31 with 1438 views34dfgdf54

I'm sorry, there's no way James is forcing a move.

What DCD is saying is the most realistic, he wants a new contract, they won't give it him, he'll need to go.

What's all this "loan" stuff being talked about?
Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:14 - Jan 31 with 1435 viewsmagicdaps10

The key word here is denial.

Quick to place but slower to accept.

Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:14 - Jan 31 with 1425 viewshobo

Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:11 - Jan 31 by magicdaps10

So lets look at this, if we lose James and Montero.......surely, you would expect a replacement?

I will leave you answer that one.

We've got McKay and Garrick who can step up
Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:15 - Jan 31 with 1419 viewswaynekerr55

I take it Dineen (Weihnachtsbaum) is quiet and/or blocking people on twitte

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024